Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Nah, forget the diet, there's lemon poppy seed cake at Ali's house

Sam
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Nah, forget the diet, there's lemon poppy seed cake at Alis' house

Sam
If I was even within sniffing distance of Alis house I'd put weight on. If I lived there the Australians would think a beached whale had arrived cause I cannot refuse home made cakes - nothing tastes quiet as nice.

Toooooo nice in fact - would never stop eating.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:30 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Strange but true, but over the last 4 days, I've made 5 cakes and I've eaten None of them!!! I've been absolutely angelic really!

I can't say the same about not drinking the wine though! but we only have 2 more bottles left that I'm prepared to drink without an occasion anyway.. the spirits in the drinks cabinet don't bother me any, so they'll just stay there.

It's 7 weeks til Christmas and I want to be at least a stone lighter by the time the big day comes around! I have a fab dress from Monsoon that I've only worn once and it's just too tight to wear at the moment.... ( I can't even do up the zip!) I WILL be wearing it on Christmas Day, come what may... although my family won't appreciate being able to see my flabby flesh!!
Ali x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:34 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thought this may give you a giggle.....haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ6K7ITb1X4

Beth x x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Thought this may give you a giggle.....haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ6K7ITb1X4

Beth x x
Had a good laugh at that.......BRILL
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
Did someone say Karma!!

Sent you some Beth, glad you're OK!

Frustration is ruling today, I want to get on with the housework but it's not happening for me... (I hate it too, so that doesn't help!)

have baked another cake.... lemon poppy seed cake! It's just in the oven now, filling the house with gorgeous lemony baking smells!

Last nights ice cream was a bit... potent! Got carried away with the tequila!

My progress page is working just fine!!! (sorry if yours is on the blink)

Anyone for afternoon tea with cake????

Ali x

How weird, I was thinking this morning that lemon cake would be nice today!!!! Does that make us cakepathic? Sorry I missed out this afternoon. Even though I am still off sick I haven't had much time today.

No news other than my IELTS results have been delayed, should get them tomorrow.

What cake we having tomorrow?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
How weird, I was thinking this morning that lemon cake would be nice today!!!! Does that make us cakepathic? Sorry I missed out this afternoon. Even though I am still off sick I haven't had much time today.

No news other than my IELTS results have been delayed, should get them tomorrow.

What cake we having tomorrow?
Oh thats a shame i got the certificate for david today and uploaded it. i am now complete
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Oh thats a shame i got the certificate for david today and uploaded it. i am now complete
Not too concerned, not even booked meds yet so it doesn't really matter

More interested in cake at the mo!!!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: September 2007 Applicants

Hi Guys

Was all happy that got a CO today but then had meds this morning and was told my little boy who's 4 has a heart murmur so will have to get that checked out. Funny how now the visa doesn't seem all that important.

why does it seem when good comes bad comes with it!

Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:28 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi Guys

Was all happy that got a CO today but then had meds this morning and was told my little boy who's 4 has a heart murmur so will have to get that checked out. Funny how now the visa doesn't seem all that important.

Am sorry to hear about your son, but being positive least they have found out now before it has caused problems and there if much they can do these days.

So how did you know you had a CO did they send you an email? I submitted mine on the 16th I wonder why I dont have a CO???

Scottie
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Hi Guys

Hi,
Visa would be nice but it really doesn't matter where you live as long as your little boy is ok. best of luck to you and your family.

Ian.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Sorry to hear about your little boy, often heart murmurs have no clinical significance at all but obviously have to be checked out.
Hope you get it all sorted soon, what a day for you.
Sending you karma and hugs.

Sam
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:39 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Hi Tina..................sorry to hear about your son's heart.....sending you the biggest hug I can ((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))
Just want you to know I'm here if you want to pm me.......I know what you're feeling and thinking right now babe,
Beth x x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

Really sorry to hear about your son. Hopefully they will check him out and everything will turn out fine. At least this way you know there is a problem and can sort it before it becomes a major issue.

Your right - visa grants pale in comparison.

Sending you lots and lots of cyber hugs and wishes

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys

Hi sorry to hear bout ur little boy, my niece had a heart murmur she nearly 30 and has 3 kids and its never been a prob for her. so hopefully same your way.
karma for youx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.