Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

ok tried it.....

Ally
x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
ok tried it.....

Ally
x

Got it THANKS - badly needed.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Thanks all for the Kama, I'm soooo blonde didn't know you had sent me it so thank you
xxx
Ally
xx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Thanks all for the Kama, I'm soooo blonde didn't know you had sent me it so thank you
xxx
Ally
xx

LOL your welcome.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Ok Someone give me some good news please........NO CHANGE FOR ME AGAIN
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

no change for me either!!!

tina, my daughter had a murmur diagnosed at her baby check 1 day old, referred to paeds - did echo. has had 2 follow up checks and has still got it. i just took the letters from the docs with us to our meds and she sent them off with the meds, so don't know if they will want anything further from us. the doc still heard it so she still has it but they do heal by themselves in most cases. she is a fit and healthy baby and in the majority of cases do not require any further treatment except antibiotic cover if having any teeth out or surgery.

i know how you feel but try not to worry - easier said than done i know!
vicky
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

No change for me either too fed up only one more day left then we have to start all over again next week........

Ally:curse:
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

What a suprise,

no processing time email & no CO

think I'm gonna just let it run it's course now, with the attitude,
they can't be that in need of electricians:curse::curse::curse:
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
What a suprise,

no processing time email & no CO

think I'm gonna just let it run it's course now, with the attitude,
they can't be that in need of electricians:curse::curse::curse:
This is like a roller coaster was feeling quite positive yesterday, to me feeling really really down again today..............
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:21 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

No change for me either
Beth x x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:04 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

I just checked my online status today and surprise surprise nothing, just the same old "Application Being Processed Further". Is funny how people are getting CO when they applied after me and I am meant to be priority processing due to being a nurse (dont mean to sound horrible or better than thou), any idea why this is happening? Anyway medical in an hour!

Scottie
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:07 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Calm calm calm guys!!! Deep breath in, hold.... and let it all out!!!

Saying that we're NOT happy with our panel docs..... Sent the meds to Sydney without son's additional investigations!!
Bugger Sod!!!
Oh, and my car has developed an 'expensive sounding' fault! It's not all bad though, the mobile mechanic who was quite attractive, and spent an hour chatting me up.... And he's only 25!!!
Very flattering, I can tell you! Do you think I'll feel the same when he gives me the bill???
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:10 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
I just checked my online status today and surprise surprise nothing, just the same old "Application Being Processed Further". Is funny how people are getting CO when they applied after me and I am meant to be priority processing due to being a nurse (dont mean to sound horrible or better than thou), any idea why this is happening? Anyway medical in an hour!

Scottie
What does your documents checklist say? Most of my docs have now been set to Met so I assume that although I haven't heard from him/her yet, I have a CO because somebody must have taken the time to go through our documents...
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:12 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Emma,

As you've front loaded, you might only hear once you've got a Visa grant, unless you've left something out!!

I'm sure it's going to be just fine!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:16 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
What does your documents checklist say? Most of my docs have now been set to Met so I assume that although I haven't heard from him/her yet, I have a CO because somebody must have taken the time to go through our documents...
It still says required. They are sitting nicely on my upload page on the DIMA website, do you think I should email them too?

Scott.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.