Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Well I'm back from the doctors and I survived the minor surgery....PHEW!!!!! Was worried he would slip and cut my throat with the scalpel
Have 4 beautiful stitches on the left side of my neck just under my earlobe
Have to keep the stitches in for 9 days........not nice!!!! This was my 4th mole to be cut out......have a tiny tiny one on the side of my nose to be done next and that's it!!! YAY
Feeling really relieved to have my jugular vein still intact.......so will send karma to anyone who wants it today
Beth x x

Glad your survived the surgery Beth. Who was more concerned do you think -the Dr or you?

Yes to the Karma please.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:20 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
mmmmm all sounds delightful, never the less glad all went ok.... and i would send some karma out but not sure how to do it, so just thinking good thoughts, till no word tomorrow
Just above the 'new reply' button is the 'karma' button......find the person you want to send a nice message to.....and click their karma button.
Any karma messages you have received can be seen when you click on 'my profile' button at the top left of the page.
I have sent karma to most of you just now........got my fingers crossed that someone has good news soon!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:22 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone say Karma!!

Sent you some Beth, glad you're OK!

Frustration is ruling today, I want to get on with the housework but it's not happening for me... (I hate it too, so that doesn't help!)

have baked another cake.... lemon poppy seed cake! It's just in the oven now, filling the house with gorgeous lemony baking smells!

Last nights ice cream was a bit... potent! Got carried away with the tequila!

My progress page is working just fine!!! (sorry if yours is on the blink)

Anyone for afternoon tea with cake????

Ali x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scrum
Glad your survived the surgery Beth. Who was more concerned do you think -the Dr or you?

Yes to the Karma please.

Trish
Already sent it to you babe, could do with some back (nudge nudge wink wink)....hee hee
Beth x x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:25 am
Make it happen!!!!

[QUOTE=alipally;5523768]Did someone say Karma!!

Frustration is ruling today, I want to get on with the housework but it's not happening for me... (I hate it too, so that doesn't help!)

Karma sent to you too.........and I'd like some cake for being brave please....
Beth x x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Just sent you all Karma - if I've forgotten anyone then sorry - let me know and I'll look after it.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:36 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by scrum
Just sent you all Karma - if I've forgotten anyone then sorry - let me know and I'll look after it.

Trish
Yeah if I've missed anyone out just let me know too.......
Beth x x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Ive sent the karma.....i think
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Yeah if I've missed anyone out just let me know too.......
Beth x x
i have not got any i dont think i have anyway
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

i have not got any i dont think i have anyway

Def sent you some - have you clicked on your profile to check

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:40 am
Make it happen!!!!

Ive sent the karma.....i think
Had your karma thanks......and I have sent you some.......click on your 'my profile' button and then scroll down to the bottom of that page to read your karma messages.
Beth x x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok ive decided to start a diet tomorrow, as i have been eating like a pig...and i cant be seen in a bikini on the beach in Townsville like this...so whos up for it...i figured diet first...then quit smoking again.....just think getting on the plane thin and smokeless
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alipally
Did someone say Karma!!

have baked another cake.... lemon poppy seed cake! It's just in the oven now, filling the house with gorgeous lemony baking smells!

Last nights ice cream was a bit... potent! Got carried away with the tequila!

My progress page is working just fine!!! (sorry if yours is on the blink)

Ali x
Afternoon tea with lemon poppy seed cake - I'm on my way round, put the kettle on again!

I'd love to live in your house, cakes galore

Sam
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm back from the doctors and I survived the minor surgery....PHEW!!!!! Was worried he would slip and cut my throat with the scalpel
Have 4 beautiful stitches on the left side of my neck just under my earlobe
Have to keep the stitches in for 9 days........not nice!!!! This was my 4th mole to be cut out......have a tiny tiny one on the side of my nose to be done next and that's it!!! YAY
Feeling really relieved to have my jugular vein still intact.......so will send karma to anyone who wants it today
Beth x x
Ouch
Hope you are not too sore, sending cyber hugs and karma.
I hear there is tea and scrummy cake at Ali's house, I'm on my way, come and share

Sam
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok ive decided to start a diet tomorrow, as i have been eating like a pig...and i cant be seen in a bikini on the beach in Townsville like this...so whos up for it...i figured diet first...then quit smoking again.....just think getting on the plane thin and smokeless
I started yesterday so we can keep each other company if you like. I'm going to get the weight down though before I tackle the cigs.

Want to shift 2.5 to 3 stone

Trish

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.