Region 4 Timelines Please

Old Mar 28th 2006, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

Originally Posted by TRACEY TURTON
hi not posted on here much but how do u know which region your in
When your case officers writes to you requesting meds, pccs, aos, or whatever they need, then under their name is which region they are.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:43 am
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happymum
When your case officers writes to you requesting meds, pccs, aos, or whatever they need, then under their name is which region they are.

Sorry to sound thick, but what is AOS ????
Old Mar 28th 2006, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi soonbethere
AOS is assurer of support

Billy
Old Mar 28th 2006, 9:26 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

We are Region 4 too. (139 Skilled Designated Area).

Application sent 27 Sep
Application acknowledged and given File Number 10 Nov
Frontloaded PCC's 24 Jan
Meds/PCC's requested, AoS letter and given a C/O 14 Feb
PCC's received back 16 Feb
Meds done 17 Feb

Due to problems with meds, they should be sent to Sydney this week, so we have now got a delay with our application.

Julie. x
Old Mar 29th 2006, 12:12 am
Just Joined

TRACEY TURTON is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
We are Region 4 too. (139 Skilled Designated Area).

Application sent 27 Sep
Application acknowledged and given File Number 10 Nov
Frontloaded PCC's 24 Jan
Meds/PCC's requested, AoS letter and given a C/O 14 Feb
PCC's received back 16 Feb
Meds done 17 Feb

Due to problems with meds, they should be sent to Sydney this week, so we have now got a delay with our application.

Julie. x
hi thank you iam in region 3 whats the difference's in the regions
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

zimbo70 will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

Hi To the region 4 applications

Just wondering if people on MODL are getting their PR's. It has been 6 months for me yesterday (October 2005 paper work sent to DIMIA). I have done med's ect and DIMIA have had it for over a month.

thanks R
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Popo is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

Originally Posted by TRACEY TURTON
hi not posted on here much but how do u know which region your in
Hi have been reading this forum for a while but new to post.

From region 4
136 MOLD
-Ack - Dec05
-April CO emailed request either spouse send IELTS or to pay EEC.
-Advise CO choose to Pay EEC.
-Waiting.

Anybody know what is the timeline between advise CO of choise and request to pay EEC? Helpppp!

Last edited by Popo; Apr 11th 2006 at 8:59 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:55 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Application sent - Sept 05
Ack - Sept 05
Meds and PCC request - Dec 05
Pre-grant letter (we're onshore and have to leave Australia) - TODAY!!!!!!!!

We applied for a 139 visa, and the process was delayed by a few months due to problems with the medicals. Hope that helps.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=happymum]

Hello - I know the thread reads region 4 timelines, but am now scrolling down to read things about region 3 as well.

So I hope you dont mind me saying I am in region 2 - and I am having a right struggle to find others in this region, which I believe normally deals with INDIAN applications.

I have started a region 2 thread with 2 others replying but we seem a bit thin on the ground.

Any region 2 timeliners out there???
angelaxx
Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zimbo70
Hi To the region 4 applications

Just wondering if people on MODL are getting their PR's. It has been 6 months for me yesterday (October 2005 paper work sent to DIMIA). I have done med's ect and DIMIA have had it for over a month.

thanks R

I am thinking perhaps they take longer for certain regions around the world, if you are born in a non European or English speaking country. We are 6 and a half months and hubbie was born in Africa also.

Timeline
End of Sept submitted 136 MODL
Ack 6 Oct
CO 5 Jan and request meds
LCu finalised meds 27 Jan
Co requests 815 form 15 Feb
CO received form 6 March
CO informs in final stages 6 March
Sent 1022 due to change address 18 March

And the waiting continueeeeeeees.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi all fellow region 4's
we are on the fast tracked 139 visa

applied 29th june
med + pcc's request 8th nov
dima wanting more work details 12th dec
supplied the above 19th dec

AND STILL WAITING
Billy & Vicki
Old Apr 12th 2006, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi all fellow region 4's
we are on the fast tracked 139 visa

applied 29th june
med + pcc's request 8th nov
dima wanting more work details 12th dec
supplied the above 19th dec

AND STILL WAITING
Billy & Vicki
Right there with you waiting billy and vicki. Two months since AoS complete and nothing. All down to these mysterious "internal checks" we are told. Now our pccs are expiring so have to get more. Maybe we have the same CO and she's swamped. Region 4 clearly ain't the fastest it seems...
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:19 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

We are region 4, I only know this because I phoned the other morning to see what our position was.

We are 138
Application received 16th Sept
Still waiting for a CO
Had x-rays and meds this week, but due to a slight problem with the meds they won't be sent out for a couple of weeks
Not aproblem though as they haven't been requested yet!!!!

Shirley x
Old Apr 17th 2006, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
hope so!!!
I'm getting calculus's on my palms from sitting at this damn computer!!!

didnt think i had such an obsessive personality, well i do now

Good luck with yours too

Paula xx
Apparently our original CO is returning 1 May so that will be one more CO in region 4. Lets hope all our cases will get finalised that week!!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi zermanedz
i think i know who your c.o. is, and yes lets hope you and all the region 4's hear something soon

Billy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.