Region 4 Timelines Please

Old Apr 30th 2006, 10:13 am
bjw
Forum Regular

bjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nicebjw is just really nice
Default Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

We are region 4 non modl ack 31st Oct. Having read this thread now feel positively depressed. Thought the waiting would soon be over but doesn't look that way. Going for our unrequested meds 19th May and sending in new PCC's as the current ones expire in August totally against agent advice but then they won't even phone up and chase until 50 weeks! useless! We are hoping to leave September! House going up for sale 1st week June. My husband was SA citizen but was naturalised GB cit in 1997 is this why we are in region 4? Do you think we would still get there in Sept?

Going to put my head in the gas oven!
Bec
Old Apr 30th 2006, 6:50 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bjw
We are region 4 non modl ack 31st Oct. Having read this thread now feel positively depressed. Thought the waiting would soon be over but doesn't look that way. Going for our unrequested meds 19th May and sending in new PCC's as the current ones expire in August totally against agent advice but then they won't even phone up and chase until 50 weeks! useless! We are hoping to leave September! House going up for sale 1st week June. My husband was SA citizen but was naturalised GB cit in 1997 is this why we are in region 4? Do you think we would still get there in Sept?

Bec

Hi don't give up, cant be long for you now, I see what you mean about R4, but none of us in my family are anything but British Citizens, always have been, so its hard to say whether R4 has been chosen for you because of your OH or not?

I think (for what its worth!) that you booking the meds and getting the PC's re done is a good thing for you, at least it gives you something to aim for, and your doing something, unlike your agent- typical!!

Keep positive, you may get an email any day requesting your meds,
looking forward to hearing from you that you GOT IT !!!!
good luck!! :-)
Old Apr 30th 2006, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

hobbes24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

Originally Posted by lisas
this is our timeline
visa type 136 non modl.
visa sent aug 05
akn by dima 05/09/06
meds done unrequested 05/01/06 and sent by doctor.
police chks done in feb 06.
Co assigned 17/03/06 police checks asked for
visas granted 18/04/06. hope this helps, rgds lisa and michael
hi,

we have almost the same timeline.
visa type 136 non modl-region4.
visa sent aug 04
akn by dima 16/08/05
meds done unrequested 09/11/06 and sent by doctor.
employer reference check done on mar 21.
still waiting for decision...and waiting is the worst part of it all! :-(

hobbes
Old Apr 30th 2006, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bjw

Bec
I think you may be still ok with your timeframes. If you get your meds and pccs in then when you get a case officer and if they need nothing else it is possible to go straight to grant. So potentially you could have it maybe around Juneish (correct me if I'm wrong anyone). Is South Africa a country that you can get an ETA from. If so then should be ok.

Don't give up yet!!!!!!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Boonies514 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Just want to up this thread.

Any timelines there from people newly assigned to Region 4?

thanks,
Boonies

ack - Mar 10 MODL
Med req - Jul 25
Meds sent/recd - Aug 18
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:38 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boonies514
Hi,

Just want to up this thread.

Any timelines there from people newly assigned to Region 4?

thanks,
Boonies

ack - Mar 10 MODL
Med req - Jul 25
Meds sent/recd - Aug 18
I was region 3 if thats any use to anyone!