Region 4 Timelines Please

Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:30 am
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Region 4 Timelines Please

Hi can anyone shed some light, if are you in region 4 can you share your timeline, I've tried to search on austimline.com but I don't seem to be able to do it right. I also read on this forum that this region has the most 'problem' visa applications, ie 'duffers!!' is this right? if so how do they know they are duff just because of the countries that it deals with????? we had our medicals requested after just over 3 months, so totally confused.com!!!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

Originally Posted by soonbethere
Hi can anyone shed some light, if are you in region 4 can you share your timeline, I've tried to search on austimline.com but I don't seem to be able to do it right. I also read on this forum that this region has the most 'problem' visa applications, ie 'duffers!!' is this right? if so how do they know they are duff just because of the countries that it deals with????? we had our medicals requested after just over 3 months, so totally confused.com!!!

Hi

We were region 4

Application acknowledged on August 8th
Meds requested on October 10th
Meds done November 16th
PCC's sent November 26th
Meds received in Adelaide 8th December
Visa Granted January 4th
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
We also are region 4 however

application recd in DIMIA 27 June
assigned c.o. 8th Nov
more work info requested 13th DEC
work info submitted 19th DEC
case officer off sick 13th Feb
assigned new c.o early march
still waiting
so i think its up to the individual c.o's
p.m. me with your c.o's name

Billy & Vicki
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

We are also region 4, and waiting ages, although ours is not a priority visa like billy and vickys, so I guess we should expect it to take ages. However, 138s before us were finalized within 6 months, ours is nearly up to 10 months.

Just called dima enquiry line last night and we are still in internal checks. She was so polite and apologetic that it is taking this long! Maybe cos hubby born in yugoslavia, he is a war criminal until proven innocent, I suppose, never mind he was living and working in the UK during the entire war, but anyway!

Not sure if UK applicants assigned to Region 4 get treated with equal suspicion (and/or more intense checking) as those who actually originate from Region 4 countries. I am British but born in South Africa, and Region 4 processes South African applicants, so not sure how I'm being viewed really, as British or South African!

Good luck all region 4s!!

Last edited by happymum; Mar 27th 2006 at 6:48 pm.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Happymum
you are way in front of us we have not had our AOS request yet the med's and pcc have been requested and sent but we are still waiting on the AOS

we are people they are having a laugh lol

Vicki & Billy
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billy0911
Happymum
you are way in front of us we have not had our AOS request yet the med's and pcc have been requested and sent but we are still waiting on the AOS

we are people they are having a laugh lol

Vicki & Billy
I know, that's what we were debating some months ago, weren't we, about why some applicants get all requests together, and why others get aos much later. Do you think it is because if they intend to visit your employer then they hold back with the aos request for a while?

BillyVicki, have you considered going through to a manager, as your application is now really out of the timeframe for your visaclass, isn't it? I think there are going to be a lot of happy people on here, besides yourselves obviously, when you finally post your "got it". There are so many people with fingers crossed for you. May that day come very very soon for you.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Happymum
well our agent has e-mailed our c.o. again yesterday and she is waiting until tomorrow for a reply in none is forthcoming she is going to e-mail his manager so we will let you know what happens
if we get the AOS request i feel that we are then almost certain to get the visa
Thanks for your good wishes

Vicki & Billy
Old Mar 27th 2006, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

zimbo70 will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

We are in region 4 all meds etc have been sent to the CO but we are still waiting. You can go to http://www.austimeline.com (zimbo70) to see my time line. Basically I'm sick of this waiting. I was born in Africa but have lived in the UK for 13 years. Also I'm on MODL.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 11:09 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Happymum
well our agent has e-mailed our c.o. again yesterday and she is waiting until tomorrow for a reply in none is forthcoming she is going to e-mail his manager so we will let you know what happens
if we get the AOS request i feel that we are then almost certain to get the visa

Vicki & Billy

Hi I've pm'd you!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 11:19 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Happymum

Vicki & Billy
you are on a 139 visa, aren't you? is it MODL or non-MODL? 139 visas are meant to be classed as priority aren't they? i am sat here shaking my head in disbelief. what with billy and vicki, and happymum, in region 4, and still flammin waiting, whats my chances of being in region 4 as well....lol.

is your agent okay vicki? i know some agents can be a little reluctant to chase applications. so you've had the meds/pccs requested, but not the AOS? is that correct?

talk about everyone singing from the same hymn sheet - NOT!!!

really really you hear something soon.
will try and send you karma for good luck.

apparently i cant, ive already given you some, sorry.
xx
Old Mar 27th 2006, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi
well yes we have had the medicals and pcc request but not the AOS Request seems to be ages ago we applied however we hope to hear something soon as i said our agent is emailing our c.o. manager tomorrow
we are not modl just a plain old 139 lol

Billy & Vicki
xx[/QUOTE]
Old Mar 27th 2006, 11:54 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

you have seriously depressed me, why oh why do we have to be in the region from hell, how can they take so very very long to come to a decision.

We are clearly with region 4, had our request 23rd Feb and still not heard anything, i think i might go round the bend if i have to wait several more months yet.

they have either got an enormous case load to get through, they are over through or are slow, mmmmmmmmmmmm

heres hoping

Paula

136 MODL
ack 8/11
front loaded meds and pcc's
pcc,s lost, CO wouldnt accept copies scanned or otherwise, 2nd lot re submitted 10/7 ago

fed up of waiting, like everyone else. Particularly you Happymum, dont know how the hell you must be feeling.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Paula
don't worry so much we had to supply further work info and our c.o went on sick leave and we had to get another c.o. assigned

so don't worry you will hear soon

Billy & Vicki
Old Mar 28th 2006, 12:06 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Hi Paula
don't worry so much we had to supply further work info and our c.o went on sick leave and we had to get another c.o. assigned

so don't worry you will hear soon

Billy & Vicki
hope so!!!
I'm getting calculus's on my palms from sitting at this damn computer!!!

didnt think i had such an obsessive personality, well i do now

Good luck with yours too

Paula xx
Old Mar 28th 2006, 2:50 am
Just Joined

TRACEY TURTON is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

hi not posted on here much but how do u know which region your in

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.