Region 4 Timelines Please

Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Well, at least you know you haven't been forgotton about.
Good Luck
Julie. x
Any news from region 4's???
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

zimbo70 will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: Region 4 Timelines Please

Originally Posted by zermanedz
Any news from region 4's???
Hi Zermanedez,

I have still not heard anything since the agent sent the extra info to DIMIA on the 10 March 2006.

Please time line below so far.

Apr 21, 2006 guess what we are still waiting. Region 4. How much longer
Mar 10, 2006 Agent sent papers to CO and now we wait again.
Mar 2, 2006 DHL-ed supporting documents to agent. Hopefully a YES and not a no in the near future
Jan 3, 2006 Police clearance applied for unrequested
Dec 6, 2005 Booked meds for 21 Dec (unrequested)
Nov 1, 2005 Acknowledgement Recieved
Oct 11, 2005 Agent sent papers to DIMIA. So the waiting games starts

Last edited by zimbo70; Apr 23rd 2006 at 6:00 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zimbo70
Hi Zermanedez,

I have still not heard anything since the agent sent the extra info to DIMIA on the 10 March 2006.

Please time line below so far.

Apr 21, 2006 guess what we are still waiting. Region 4. How much longer
Mar 10, 2006 Agent sent papers to CO and now we wait again.
Mar 2, 2006 DHL-ed supporting documents to agent. Hopefully a YES and not a no in the near future
Jan 3, 2006 Police clearance applied for unrequested
Dec 6, 2005 Booked meds for 21 Dec (unrequested)
Nov 1, 2005 Acknowledgement Recieved
Oct 11, 2005 Agent sent papers to DIMIA. So the waiting games starts

I hope it isn't too much longer for you! The waiting is a killer, but hopefully you are at the end of the waiting game!
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
yes i do agree the waiting is a killer so best of luck and lets hope you hear something soon

Billy & Vicki
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
yes i do agree the waiting is a killer so best of luck and lets hope you hear something soon

Billy & Vicki

Here's to next week. School hols finish this week so maybe next week they may have renewed energy for us old timers!
Old Apr 24th 2006, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice

Originally Posted by soonbethere
Hi can anyone shed some light, if are you in region 4 can you share your timeline, I've tried to search on austimline.com but I don't seem to be able to do it right. I also read on this forum that this region has the most 'problem' visa applications, ie 'duffers!!' is this right? if so how do they know they are duff just because of the countries that it deals with????? we had our medicals requested after just over 3 months, so totally confused.com!!!
this is our timeline
visa type 136 non modl.
visa sent aug 05
akn by dima 05/09/06
meds done unrequested 05/01/06 and sent by doctor.
police chks done in feb 06.
Co assigned 17/03/06 police checks asked for
visas granted 18/04/06. hope this helps, rgds lisa and michael
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Hi Should have said what my aplication is with my time line - 136 MODL
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisas
this is our timeline
visa type 136 non modl.
visa sent aug 05
akn by dima 05/09/06
meds done unrequested 05/01/06 and sent by doctor.
police chks done in feb 06.
Co assigned 17/03/06 police checks asked for
visas granted 18/04/06. hope this helps, rgds lisa and michael
Well done. We are Sept MODL and still waiting.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hi zermanedz,

I have just PM- ed you
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Any news from any of the region 4 applications?
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
My agent e-mailed our C.O. Yesterday so if we get a reply which i should know by about 10:00am i will let you know

Billy & Vicki
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Billy & Vicki

Good luck I hope everything works out for you guy's.

Rob
Old Apr 27th 2006, 8:13 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zimbo70
Any news from any of the region 4 applications?

Hi Zimbo
I am going to call the Dr's where we had our medicals done on 7th(!) the reports should be going off today, secretary has been off, this has obviously held everything up, I will update everyone so they can see the timescale from it going (finally - hopefully!) to when its rec'd at Sydney to my CO getting back again hopefully!! to us......
Watch this space ....again.....!!!!!

When I phone up (after 10.30) if she tells me theres a problem with them I will truely scream !!!

Also waiting for the flipping survey results too, so we can set a date to go!!
Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi
Well as expected we did not get a reply from dima

Vicki & Billy
Old Apr 27th 2006, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
Well as expected we did not get a reply from dima

Vicki & Billy

Fingers crossed you will hear something back next week. They don't always reply. Our last two e-mails received no response. And the few before that said almost the same thing in response.

Lets hope the response has a nice attachement with it! I used to get excited every time I got an e-mail that took a while to download, lets hope the next one we all get is the one we have been waiting for!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.