Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

OK, I'll be no. five (or was it six):

Actual date QLD recd application: 31/3/09
FURTHER DOCUMENTS REQUESTED: Not yet (Actually, I'm not eager to come up with even more documentstranslationscertificationscopiesetc.
SS received: Still waiting...

While following this thread, I've developed a theory.
A lot of people've been waiting for Qld SS for +/- 10 weeks. Plus, there seem to be many tradies among those waiting.
Hmm ... could it be that we all did the same, that we all applied for Qld SS directly after the trades were taken of the CSL? That was about 10 weeks ago and it could explain why there is this sudden increase in processing times.

Regards
Dennis

ps: Regarding the waiting limbo: Chris, well said. Patience is a virtue, and finally time has come for me to acquire it ...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

JuilePaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Thought id keep you all posted, i got a reply from QLD this morning, the same reply as Missa - that our application is still several weeks from been assessed!!

At least we know now and not expecting it in the mail every day! Iv decided to try and put it to the back of my mind and enjoy the summer, otherwise life is just gonna pass us by!!!

Keep hanging in there everyone!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JuilePaul
Hi All

Thought id keep you all posted, i got a reply from QLD this morning, the same reply as Missa - that our application is still several weeks from been assessed!!

At least we know now and not expecting it in the mail every day! Iv decided to try and put it to the back of my mind and enjoy the summer, otherwise life is just gonna pass us by!!!

Keep hanging in there everyone!

I think this is all we can do! Several weeks does not sound good does it. If we all think around 20 weeks for processing then if it comes in earlier then this will be a pleasant suprise - oh well worth a try anyway

We do have a summer to look forward to (well we live in hope) so that should ease the wait a little.

Good luck to everyone, hope the ss start flooding through!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:23 pm
Reg Migration Agent

chelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nice

Just an update on 176 QLD Sponsorship:

Posted Client application from Brisbane: 23 March 2009
Acknowledged: 26 March 2009 (noted as received 24 March 2009)
Approval received yesterday 10 June 2009 - dated 9 June 2009

No further documentation was requested for this application.

I was advised last week when i called to chase this that it was with the Director for completion and to expect this within a week. Bearing in mind we had a public holiday on Monday this was accurate.

Hope this helps anyone waiting.

kindest regards

Cheryl
Old Jun 11th 2009, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chelov62
Just an update on 176 QLD Sponsorship:

Posted Client application from Brisbane: 23 March 2009
Acknowledged: 26 March 2009 (noted as received 24 March 2009)
Approval received yesterday 10 June 2009 - dated 9 June 2009

No further documentation was requested for this application.

I was advised last week when i called to chase this that it was with the Director for completion and to expect this within a week. Bearing in mind we had a public holiday on Monday this was accurate.

Hope this helps anyone waiting.

kindest regards

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl

You mentioned that no further documents were requested for your client. Did you send in any information on their funds with the application, or did QLD not show any interest in this information?

This seems like the latest information they are now requesting from everyone and was wondering if they were asking people randamly or if it is now for everyone to produce this information!

Thanks
Tasha
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:46 pm
Reg Migration Agent

chelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nice

Hi Tasha

We sent the documents asked for on the checklist plus a statement which included research into areas and finances.

Kindest regards

Cheryl
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:38 am
Just Joined

corleone is an unknown quantity at this point

grrrr 10plus weeks of waiting...grrr
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Hi Tasha

We sent the documents asked for on the checklist plus a statement which included research into areas and finances.

Kindest regards

Cheryl
hi cheryl

we sent these too with the application form

CV
Skills test result
Reserch of area

and were then asked for (8 weeks later)

proof work experience

and then asked for (11 weeks later)

proof of funds

which of these didnt you send as it seems all the officers ask for dfifferent and it may just help some people to stop stressing..

thanks
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Hi Tasha

Kindest regards

Cheryl
Is your client a tradie, or IT, accountant etc?
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:11 am
Reg Migration Agent

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
hi cheryl

we sent these too with the application form

CV
Skills test result
Reserch of area

and were then asked for (8 weeks later)

proof work experience

and then asked for (11 weeks later)

proof of funds

which of these didnt you send as it seems all the officers ask for dfifferent and it may just help some people to stop stressing..

thanks
Hi

I sent all of the documents above at the outset. Although proof of funds was not on the checklist nor was the requirement to prove research, i tend to provide all of these for every state sponsored application no matter which state.

I am just somone who like to cross all the 'i's and dot all the 't's and not have to go backwards and forwards between the state/DIAC and my clients. Sometimes i know that i provide more than is required but I prefer to do this and get a result as quickly as possible.

I think the states are being a bit more picky as they have all been inundated with applications since the removal of occupatiosn from the CSL ans priority processing changes.

Most of them, especialy QLD will ask for any outstanding documents and not just refuse the application.

Kindest regards

Cheryl

Last edited by chelov62; Jun 13th 2009 at 10:18 am. Reason: cant spell tonight (-:
Old Jun 13th 2009, 8:13 pm
Adventure sorted

Location: Norn Iron ... Brisbane, and now off to Melbourne East
Hoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant future

Hi

I sent all of the documents above at the outset. Although proof of funds was not on the checklist nor was the requirement to prove research, i tend to provide all of these for every state sponsored application no matter which state.

I am just somone who like to cross all the 'i's and dot all the 't's and not have to go backwards and forwards between the state/DIAC and my clients. Sometimes i know that i provide more than is required but I prefer to do this and get a result as quickly as possible.

I think the states are being a bit more picky as they have all been inundated with applications since the removal of occupatiosn from the CSL ans priority processing changes.

Most of them, especialy QLD will ask for any outstanding documents and not just refuse the application.

Kindest regards

Cheryl

Hi there, I'd like to ask your experience on SS v's CSL applications.

On 14April09 I obtained - Migration Skills Assessment 2126-11 Mech Eng: Prof Eng (CSL & MODL)

Then promptly sent off on 23April09 - State Spons to Queensland.
Patiently waiting and had a similar email reply to others this week, stating it was still in the pile.

I thought that the additional rubber stamp from SS, would be better than just going for a 175 and CSL. Now that Queensland seem to be swamped, Im considering just going on CSL & 175 so as to get things moving and maybe get a case officer in the next few months.

If I was to get SS in a few weeks/ months, I know I can easily switch from 175 to 176. But would my visa application be held up in the pile as it switches from 175 to 176?

Any thoughts. Im still targeting to be making the move by Aug 2010.

Thanks !
Old Jun 14th 2009, 1:22 am
Reg Migration Agent

Originally Posted by Hoolio1972
Hi there, I'd like to ask your experience on SS v's CSL applications.

On 14April09 I obtained - Migration Skills Assessment 2126-11 Mech Eng: Prof Eng (CSL & MODL)

Then promptly sent off on 23April09 - State Spons to Queensland.
Patiently waiting and had a similar email reply to others this week, stating it was still in the pile.

I thought that the additional rubber stamp from SS, would be better than just going for a 175 and CSL. Now that Queensland seem to be swamped, Im considering just going on CSL & 175 so as to get things moving and maybe get a case officer in the next few months.

If I was to get SS in a few weeks/ months, I know I can easily switch from 175 to 176. But would my visa application be held up in the pile as it switches from 175 to 176?

Any thoughts. Im still targeting to be making the move by Aug 2010.

Thanks !
Hi

If you have sufficient points for the 175 then there is no reason not to lodge and then switch to a 176. There should be no delay with the switch.

Kind regards

Cheryl
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

lovezq is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

If you have sufficient points for the 175 then there is no reason not to lodge and then switch to a 176. There should be no delay with the switch.

Kind regards

Cheryl
Hi, everyone!
I posted my application on 29th May, but I have not received the confirmation email yet. So I want to inquire whether the application has been received. Is there anyone who can tell me the email address of the department? I just find the email [email protected] on the web site? Is it right?

Thank you very much!

lovezq
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lovezq
Hi, everyone!
I posted my application on 29th May, but I have not received the confirmation email yet. So I want to inquire whether the application has been received. Is there anyone who can tell me the email address of the department? I just find the email [email protected] on the web site? Is it right?

Thank you very much!

lovezq
I wouldn't worry too much, it took them about eight weeks to cofirm receiving mine. I think quite a few others had a similar wait too.

Chris.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

green life is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Originally Posted by taz2008
Hi Cheryl

You mentioned that no further documents were requested for your client. Did you send in any information on their funds with the application, or did QLD not show any interest in this information?

This seems like the latest information they are now requesting from everyone and was wondering if they were asking people randamly or if it is now for everyone to produce this information!

Thanks
Tasha
Dear friends,

I have some very important question.
(registered SS QLD 31 March 2009)
1-shall i provide proof my fund?
2-would it be ok if i lodge for another state to be safer?
3-If i get visa ,should i work exactly on my nominated job?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.