Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Proof of work experience SA State sponsorship

Proof of work experience SA State sponsorship

Old Apr 15th 2011, 10:49 am
Just Joined

safdar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Proof of work experience SA State sponsorship

Hi,

I've applied for SA SS online on 6th-April 2011 and copy of documents reached Immigration SA on 13th-April-2011 as notified by my courier but no acknowledgment received from Immigration SA neither any changes in tracking system so far. On 13th April 2011 I received e-mail from Immigration SA your documents should reach us by 2nd May-2011 as they closing SS applications.

Online Application Completed & Submitted 6th April 2011

Do I need to query Immigration SA about receiving of docs?
Old Apr 15th 2011, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

bubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant future

Even though it was signed for just two days ago doesn't mean anyones had the chance to open and process it yet... You know its there because its been signed for so no need to worry or email

Old Apr 15th 2011, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

hi bubblegum_babe,
thanks,
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

beachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

Hope someone is around to help! I need to know something asap. On the cover sheet that goes with the documents for the state sponsorship where is says declaration and gives a list of statements, it says: I understand and confirm and agree that....and then it gives a list of things like: I am fully aware of the conditions of this sponsorship and visa.

It also says: if you gained a qualification from an Australian Educational Institution, Immigration SA requires that you include a hard copy with the documents. Do I have to still tick this box or cross it because I don't have any Australian qualifications. Do they expect you to tick and confirm all the boxes in that declaration part. Please help! I need to complete this asap.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

bubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant future

I just left it blank

Hope that helps
Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

beachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the rough

Thanks bubble_gum babe, you're a star!
Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:19 am
Just Joined

hi,

i also left that mentioned check blank coz not having oz degree.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:47 am
Just Joined

hi,

pls any body guide me regarding as my documents reciept still not acknowledged by immigration SA and no any status change on tracking system.
My couirer claimed they delivered on 13 april and its silence from state,i am realy worried now coz applications end date already announced. Pls feedback is this is there normal time or i need to write them now.

Regards,
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

JasonOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bubblegum_babe,

Still no news for me on the delivery of my documents It was posted on the 12th, so would have expected delivery about now...As we've discussed before, the RM tracking site is useless as it doesn't track it outside of the country, and I've tried Auspost.com with my reference number and that just says there's no information available! Logging into the website doesn't show any updates either...I'll keep checking, but getting a bit twitchy now Do you think it is worthwhile emailing or phoning them? don't suppose you have any email addresses or direct contact numbers...can't seem to find anythin relevant, cheers J
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

They have said on the website that they are expecting lots of applications to be made before the May deadline so my guess is they have and they just haven't got around to processing the documents and/or online trackers yet... I think mine just happened quick because on other forums when I was looking for rough times some people didn't get the update that I did for a long time after they knew their documents had arrived

From what I can make out they email you to remind you that your documents need to be in within 30 days for those they have not yet got. So keep checking that because no email = documents are there

Its just a waiting game... I keep checking mine twice a day but I think I will be doing this for the next eight weeks
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bubblegum_babe
They have said on the website that they are expecting lots of applications to be made before the May deadline so my guess is they have and they just haven't got around to processing the documents and/or online trackers yet... I think mine just happened quick because on other forums when I was looking for rough times some people didn't get the update that I did for a long time after they knew their documents had arrived

From what I can make out they email you to remind you that your documents need to be in within 30 days for those they have not yet got. So keep checking that because no email = documents are there

Its just a waiting game... I keep checking mine twice a day but I think I will be doing this for the next eight weeks
I guess your correct, it is a waiting game as I can imagine that they will have a lot of applications to process...guess I'm one of those panicky type people that starts to question myself like...Did I get the address correct, did I enclose all the required documents etc etc..they did send a duplicate of the '30 day to send your documents' email to my agent on 13th, but then I expected that, but it would have been in transit then anyway. At the moment, I'd just be happy knowing that it was delivered, even if their website wasn't updated to show that!
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

Anybody whose documents acknowledged by Immigration SA please help which is the correct address to send documents. I found that address that appear on coversheet is
Immigration SA, Level 5, 131-139 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000, Australia.
While at South Australia official website the address is: Immigration SA, State Government of South Australia, Level 5, 131-139 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5001, AUSTRALIA.
Urgent response would be appreciated please.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by safdar
Hi,

Anybody whose documents acknowledged by Immigration SA please help which is the correct address to send documents. I found that address that appear on coversheet is
Immigration SA, Level 5, 131-139 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000, Australia.
While at South Australia official website the address is: Immigration SA, State Government of South Australia, Level 5, 131-139 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5001, AUSTRALIA.
Urgent response would be appreciated please.
I sent to the address shown on the cover sheet as requested:

"You must now attach all relevant supporting documents to this Application Cover (1 page) and POST to Immigration SA, Level 5, 131-139 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 OR COURIER to Immigration SA, Level 5, 131-139 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000"

They are the same address anyway
Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

I sent to the one on the cover sheet too... But like Jason said they are the same address anyway

Oh my I need to stop checking the tracker! Still no change!! I was hoping they would give me a nice 'Accepted' status for my birthday today! ha ha

Anyway I am off out to celebrate what I hope will be my last UK based birthday

Talk soon
Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bubblegum_babe
I sent to the one on the cover sheet too... But like Jason said they are the same address anyway

Oh my I need to stop checking the tracker! Still no change!! I was hoping they would give me a nice 'Accepted' status for my birthday today! ha ha

Anyway I am off out to celebrate what I hope will be my last UK based birthday

Talk soon
Happy Birthday

I'm checking more than you at the moment, once my docs have turned up I'll calm down a bit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.