Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Proof of work experience SA State sponsorship

Proof of work experience SA State sponsorship

Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

beachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Proof of work experience SA State sponsorship

Happy Birthday bubblegum_babe!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2011, 4:16 am
Just Joined

safdar is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

i need senior members advise on my matter that i logged SS aplication with SA on 6th April and send my documents on 7th April 2011.i recieved courier delivery notification on 13th April.
After no update on tracking system for documents reciept i contacted immigration SA dated 19th April for documents recieving confirmation and attached proof of courier delivery notification.i get their reply that they do not have any rec
ord of documents reciept found for given applicant.
Today i contacted my courier adelaide office and told them about my situation.they answered in email and provided me the signature reciept of reciever i.e. immigration SA. From the evidenc it seems that docs may be miss placed after recieving.i am 110% sure that aplicant & reference id was correctly written. Please advise how i shall proceed further.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

JasonOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by safdar
hi,

i need senior members advise on my matter that i logged SS aplication with SA on 6th April and send my documents on 7th April 2011.i recieved courier delivery notification on 13th April.
After no update on tracking system for documents reciept i contacted immigration SA dated 19th April for documents recieving confirmation and attached proof of courier delivery notification.i get their reply that they do not have any rec
ord of documents reciept found for given applicant.
Today i contacted my courier adelaide office and told them about my situation.they answered in email and provided me the signature reciept of reciever i.e. immigration SA. From the evidenc it seems that docs may be miss placed after recieving.i am 110% sure that aplicant & reference id was correctly written. Please advise how i shall proceed further.
Hi safdar, do you have an email address or phone number of the immigration office in Adelaide? I will be calling them Tuesday after their bank holiday, cheers. I'm not going to bother checking the website for an update until Tuesday as the office will be closed now.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 12:47 am
Just Joined

Hi Jason,

I have e-mailed on this [email protected] given at SA official website in contact us option. By the way when you posted your documents and any delivery notification from your courier. Yes, I will also be contacting immigration SA again on Tuesday to discuss my documents whereabouts.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by safdar
Hi Jason,

I have e-mailed on this [email protected] given at SA official website in contact us option. By the way when you posted your documents and any delivery notification from your courier. Yes, I will also be contacting immigration SA again on Tuesday to discuss my documents whereabouts.
Hi safdar.

Thanks for the info. I used Royal Mail, but they are un-trackable outside of UK, so I have been advised by my agent to send a second set of docs off via a courier, so I'm going to use DHL which is guaranteed delivery 5 days, at least I'll know if its been delivered then.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 2:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JasonOZ
Hi safdar.

Thanks for the info. I used Royal Mail, but they are un-trackable outside of UK, so I have been advised by my agent to send a second set of docs off via a courier, so I'm going to use DHL which is guaranteed delivery 5 days, at least I'll know if its been delivered then.
I see, i also dispatched another set yesterday through different courier. Hoping for better result this time.I think you should not wait further and send 2nd set at your earliest because this will reach adelaide some where in next week i.e. Thursday, Friday.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

aanitahir is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I am lucky in this regard that I sent my documents via courier at 11th April and my status was updated at 15th, same day when my courier was delivered.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 4:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by aanitahir
I think I am lucky in this regard that I sent my documents via courier at 11th April and my status was updated at 15th, same day when my courier was delivered.
hi Tahir,
which courier you used?
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

aanitahir is an unknown quantity at this point

DHL, Send me email about yourself
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

Hi bubblegum_babe,

Finally, after a nail biting few weeks, checked the Immigration SA website today and it states that my documents have been received and my application is being assessed! typical though, the Royal Mail docs turn up eventually, and I've recently paid £30 for a 1-3 day Fed Ex of more docs as advised by my agent! obviously not knowing the original ones would turn up

Anyway, just a waiting game now, will probably check a few times a day like yourself
Old Apr 27th 2011, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

bubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant futurebubblegum_babe has a brilliant future

Great news Jason
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

hi Jason,

Goodluck
Old Apr 29th 2011, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

beachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the roughbeachlady is a jewel in the rough

I also checked and my documents are there as well!! It says documents received and application being assessed. It's such a relief as I knew it was going to be close to the May deadline.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Good luck to safdar, bubblegum_babe and beachlady

My second set of docs arrived on Friday via Fed Ex, typical me, panicing over nothing
Old Apr 29th 2011, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Thanks and good luck to you too. Hopefully we'll all be celebrating soon.

Last edited by beachlady; Apr 29th 2011 at 8:15 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.