Online 175 Visa application - concerns

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: Online 175 Visa application - concerns

hi folks

can anyone tell me where the checklist is for the 175 online visa is located, i have looked everywhere and can not find it

many thanks
david
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

joey847 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here you are :

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf

Sophie
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

biggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the rough

The online system will produce an electronic customised checklist once your application has been submitted and your credit card charged.

You can 'check the progress' using the TRN issued and this will bring up a page with a link to the checklist.

HAS ANYONE ELSE ACTUALLY SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATION AND PAID USING THEIR CREDIT CARD OR IS IS JUST ME!!

Andy

ps for a generic checklist use the one for the paper applcation it should be the same
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

Fugazi1000 will become famous soon enoughFugazi1000 will become famous soon enough

Andy,

You're not the only one. I submitted (and paid) and have a TRN number with 'personalised' document checklist. This checklist that appears to ask for documents that would never have been required as the paper based 136. I suspect it will be resolved shortly, and it was always just teething issues with the system.

Hopefully we've staked our place in the queue and it will work itself out.....
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:01 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fugazi1000
Andy,

You're not the only one. I submitted (and paid) and have a TRN number with 'personalised' document checklist. This checklist that appears to ask for documents that would never have been required as the paper based 136. I suspect it will be resolved shortly, and it was always just teething issues with the system.

Hopefully we've staked our place in the queue and it will work itself out.....
Just an update - the ASPC is aware of these problems and will be advising people who have already applied if any remedial action is required. Try to get your medical forms again if not previously downloaded.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

biggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the rough

Hi George

No medicals download section still 'temporarily unavailable'

have sent email to their support department.

Andy
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

thanks guys for the help, didnt submit and pay with card because i could not find the checklist and chickened out! what can i say

many thanks
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Attached Thumbnails Online 175 Visa application - concerns-images.jpg  
Old Sep 5th 2007, 4:17 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got any replies from DIAC yet?
I sent my queries off, and OH cheerfully informed me that if we put that we're Irish, we get the English language points (tried it on our saved application and it's true!!)
God alone knows when it'll be sorted out, I might just pay my money and take a chance!

Ali x
Old Sep 5th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
Anyone got any replies from DIAC yet?
I sent my queries off, and OH cheerfully informed me that if we put that we're Irish, we get the English language points (tried it on our saved application and it's true!!)
God alone knows when it'll be sorted out, I might just pay my money and take a chance!

Ali x
It's true about putting in Irish cause we did it but then we are. It only has a problem recognising British passports. DIAC are aware of this and are trying to remedy the situation.

They're bound to have teething problems.

Trish
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Fugazi1000 will become famous soon enoughFugazi1000 will become famous soon enough

I have submitted (and paid for) an online 175 and with a British passport so no points credited as yet. I have had a number of emails apologising for the inconvenience and asking for various documents on the checklist. It's encouraging, they mentioned their teething problems, and I am reassured that my application is being looked at by real people (I have a named person now!) and that all will be resolved.

If you're waiting to see what happens then I suggest you just go for it......

They are also asking for medical and police records so I suspect the previous strategy of some people to 'front load' is essentially the new standard. i.e. apply for a visa with ALL paperwork and it 'should' be granted very quickly. So get those medicals and police check requests in now......
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

Hypnero is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Online 175 Visa application - concerns

Hi - another online guinea pig here!

Sent in GSM 176 (sponsored) application on Sunday night, paid and attached most docs except police check and medicals.

Have now received two identical emails asking for all docs included police and medical checks to be provided within 28 days. (Panic!)

It seems that the "online" versions of the medical and police forms are still unavailable and I asked the support staff whether the older "paper" versions would be accepted instead and the answer was yes.

However, I am not sure whether it's OK for the panel doctor to send the medical results directly to DIMIA rather than submit them online?

The doctor says he has always mailed them in the past and I suppose since we are instructed NOT to look at the resuls ouselves that he HAS to send the results directly...

Does anyone know the validity period of police check forms - I "just happen" to have one from 2004 that I assume is no longer usable.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:54 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Police checks have a validity of 1 year and with this in mind your visa has to be validated before you PCC expires! Hope this helps.

Really exciting that they're already asking for medicals and PCC's guys!!!

Wonder when the first grants will be out!?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

You need to drop them an email with your TRN stating that you have applied for the police checks, when you expect to have them back and that you will scan and forward them on to them by email once you have them.

Re the medicals there is definately a problem with the interface between the application software and the medicals system.

I have been told to download, fill in and take the the generic 126 and 60 forms to the Panel doc in the normal way and writing your TRN on the top of the form. They will have to go in the queue I'm afraid and be processed manually.

Hope this helps.

Andy

Last edited by biggles7374; Sep 6th 2007 at 8:55 am.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggles7374
You need to drop them an email with your TRN stating that you have applied for the police checks, when you expect to have them back and that you will scan and forward them on to them by email once you have them.

Re the medicals there is definately a problem with the interface between the application software and the medicals system.

I have been told to download, fill in and take the the generic 126 and 60 forms to the Panel doc in the normal way and writing your TRN on the top of the form.

Hope this helps.

Andy
Andy

With the medical forms will they be sent be post or will they get scanned in by doctor, otherwise they could get clogged up at LCU?
Will be interested to know how soon your visa gets processed as it all seems to be moving well, you deserve it after being the forum guinea pig
Sammy

PS Did you have everything scanned in already, and how did system cope with large amount of docs, did it all have to go seperately or can you condense them all - OH is better at this than me so will get him to do it when time comes. Speaking of which, OH is doing exam today, needed for skills assessment, so fingers crossed for 4 weeks time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.