Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:25 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Well our c/o requested our meds and form 1022. The meds are in the post says doc he posted them yesterday and DHL have just collected my 1022 form. Once again back to checking the computer again over then next few weeks!!!
Also could someone let me know how you check if your medicals have been cleared by LCU. Do you just email them?
Ta very much!!!
Hi, this I do know, it's sitting right beside me on the computer (someone posted it a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would come in handy).

To find out if meds recieved:
[email protected]

send email with :
Name
DOB
Passport number
Visa subclass
Date meds sent, method and tracking No.

Appartently they will respond in 48 hours.

Good luck and will see your I got it in no time.
Clairex
Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:43 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by Mhairi
OMG I think my C/O must be on line and read my last post - coz 2 minutes ago WE GOT IT!!!!! Not going to work in a bad mood after all!! Good luck everyone else.

Mhairi

Well done Mhairi! Fab news!!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Hi, this I do know, it's sitting right beside me on the computer (someone posted it a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would come in handy).

To find out if meds recieved:
[email protected]

send email with :
Name
DOB
Passport number
Visa subclass
Date meds sent, method and tracking No.

Appartently they will respond in 48 hours.

Good luck and will see your I got it in no time.
Clairex
Thank you very much!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:55 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Thank you very much!!!!
Your welcome.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Alison and Mhari!
Great to see things happening for us Novemberites!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 4:27 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Well our c/o requested our meds and form 1022. The meds are in the post says doc he posted them yesterday and DHL have just collected my 1022 form. Once again back to checking the computer again over then next few weeks!!!
Also could someone let me know how you check if your medicals have been cleared by LCU. Do you just email them?
Ta very much!!!
did you get a tracking number from your doc, if you did you can trace them to LCU then give them about a week when they have received it before you ring, we rang a few times, but it took a while for them to get processed.

then follow bella's advice and they will let you know. just give it a while thats all!!

good luck

paula
Old Mar 8th 2006, 5:39 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toon williams
Oh you must be bit pissed off today, took all that courage to ring and then you got the unhelpful one!!

What a shame, keep your chin up, I would think as we were acknowledged on the same day, same agents AND same region, what they said to me will probably be same to you!! Fingers & everything else crossed we both get a CO in the next 2 weeks!!!

I can see we are the only 2 on 14th November left to get them, so we MUST be next in line!!

And if by a miracle, like Mhairi's CO our CO to be is reading this, please assign us ASAP, to put us out of this waiting hell!!!! Thank you very very very very much!!
Oh lordy, Melanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she should be a politician that one, wont even take the case number from you, she just reads the script, "When you get a CO they will contact you"...... "you will hear from the CO when they need more Information" thing is she wont even check to see if you have a CO!!!! wont even take the callers name so she is,nt doing ANYTHING!! I took the approach as soon as they say their name, and if it's Melanie HANG up and try again.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:02 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
Oh lordy, Melanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she should be a politician that one, wont even take the case number from you, she just reads the script, "When you get a CO they will contact you"...... "you will hear from the CO when they need more Information" thing is she wont even check to see if you have a CO!!!! wont even take the callers name so she is,nt doing ANYTHING!! I took the approach as soon as they say their name, and if it's Melanie HANG up and try again.

Thanks for the advice, but poor old Melanie, she is going to get a right complex if EVERYONE does this!! ha ha
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

November11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the rough

".....we'll live in a world down under...."!!!!!

Visa granted 08.03.2006!!!

I haven't posted very often during our visa process but the support and advice from everyone has been invaluable. Thank you

(sorry for any spelling mistakes...1 bottle of champagne into the celebration process!)
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by November11

I haven't posted very often during our visa process but the support and advice from everyone has been invaluable. Thank you

(sorry for any spelling mistakes...1 bottle of champagne into the celebration process!)
Snap same as me
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! !

Ali & Keith
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:51 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I would add the 2 lucky people who had their visa's granted today!

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!

and

CONGRATULATIONS!

Alison AND MhairiAND November11

1.Vic&jase(136 MODL-C/O), Obiwan (136non-MODL), Jensen Healey(VISA GRANTED 03/03 - 139 MODL)
2. Auspom, brisbane babe(C/O)
4. Hilary6(136 MODL-C/O) Pink_Margarita, SonicBird & ChopperBoy(VISA GRANTED - 136 MODL)
7. Paulf(MODL, VISA GRANTED 24/02/06), jnewlife(136 non-MODL), Alison1967(MODL VISA GRANTED 8/03/06,C/O), clanwylie(136 MODL, C/O)
8. Jackie,somedogsdo(136 MODL,C/O), ged&Jackie (136 MODL)
9. Northern-Monkey(non-MODL)
10. Juliecabs(139-C/O), Sven,
11. November11 (MODL-VISA GRANTED 8/03/06) ,sued (137 MODL, C/O)
14. sue and mick(136 MODL- C/O), salsa(136 MODL) hoops(138 non MODL)
Toon Williams (136 MODL), Mhairi(136MODL VISA GRANTED 8/03/06,C/O)
15.kassa (136 MODL-C/O)
16.KCoyne(137 MODL-C/O)
21. Techno Freak(136 non-MODL), thehoweys(138), vrodrig1
23. xris079 (136 non MODL), Bookie (136MODL)
24. Tiawamutu(136 MODL), ohippy(136 MODL),
28. Belleandscone(136 MODL)
30. Jackie1(VISA GRANTED 18.2.06, 136, non-MODL )

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Mar 8th 2006 at 7:04 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:55 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS
all the very best for your new life

you lucky things
jealous as hell!!!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:57 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

BUGGER!

Missed that one when I was posting the new list DOH!

Will go back and edit

CONGRATULATIONS!

By the way

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Mar 8th 2006 at 7:01 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 8:46 pm
kcoyne

kcoyne is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS. Keep them visas coming.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 9:05 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Gratz on the Visa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.