Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Old Mar 7th 2006, 11:13 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Could you give me the number please?
0061 1300 364 613
Old Mar 7th 2006, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

jnewlife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by obiwan
hate to say this but i think us 136 non-MODLs will get med requests around May-June.....based on austimeline...

by that time most of the people here (MODL) will be gone.....this will probably be a lonely place... LOL
Bugger, that sucks. My ack letter said appx 4 months to CO, now it's gonna be more like 7!!! How frustrating!! GRRRRRRR!!!! Guess it's not worth ringing...
Old Mar 7th 2006, 12:52 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Could you give me the number please?

Have sent you a PM, but here it is for anyone else!!

The Phone number I used was 00611300364613. Then when the automated message comes on dial 2 then 0.

I found if you dial bang on 10.30 you get through first time!!

Make sure you have your CLF number handy, it is on the Acknowledgment of Visa Application Letter!!

Good Luck!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:08 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toon williams
Have sent you a PM, but here it is for anyone else!!

The Phone number I used was 00611300364613. Then when the automated message comes on dial 2 then 0.

I found if you dial bang on 10.30 you get through first time!!

Make sure you have your CLF number handy, it is on the Acknowledgment of Visa Application Letter!!

Good Luck!!
You found?

What happens if we dont ring "on the dot!!!!!"
Old Mar 7th 2006, 1:42 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
You found?

Yes I did, took your fantastic advice and rang on the dot, having ensured my clock was saying the same time as "TIM", I went for it bang on 10.30 and got through first time!! So HUGE thank you!! ha ha

Karma Sent!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 2:24 pm
?????????

Yes I did, took your fantastic advice and rang on the dot, having ensured my clock was saying the same time as "TIM", I went for it bang on 10.30 and got through first time!! So HUGE thank you!! ha ha

Karma Sent!!
lol, I was just taking the pee! all ways backfires on me, lol
Old Mar 7th 2006, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

You should always pee DOWNWIND!!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Right our meds got posted today by doc!!! yee haaaa!!!
now i thought once we got c/o i would clam down....but no!
Now i want to know, how long do you think the meds results will take to get to our c/o then for her to say "here is your visa"
Old Mar 7th 2006, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Now i want to know, how long do you think the meds results will take to get to our c/o then for her to say "here is your visa"
PCC's and Meds sent 10&17 Feb
Visa granted 3 Mar

So, I'd say about 2 - 3 weeks with a bit of luck!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 3:32 pm
An Official Visa Holder

LOL
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clanwylie
2 - 3 Weeks is about right!
Not long now............... ha ha!

Ali
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:30 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Alison1967
2 - 3 Weeks is about right!
Not long now............... ha ha!

Ali

I am soooo jealous Ali!!
Gonna try and ring again tonight (i know, 10.30 on the dot lol)
Getting abit worried looking at Steve & Terri's post though cos she's a Region 1 like us. Oh well, I'll see what they say tonight!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SalSa
I am soooo jealous Ali!!
Gonna try and ring again tonight (i know, 10.30 on the dot lol)
Getting abit worried looking at Steve & Terri's post though cos she's a Region 1 like us. Oh well, I'll see what they say tonight!
Hi all

just got email for med and police checks got my CO and no extra info required all got to be sorted by 16may, i think it says region 4 is that any good?

so pleased its all moving now could some one put me on the chart

thanks

sue and mick
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi all

just got email for med and police checks got my CO and no extra info required all got to be sorted by 16may, i think it says region 4 is that any good?

thanks

sue and mick
Great News!

Ali
Old Mar 7th 2006, 4:42 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi all

thanks

sue and mick
That's great news sue and mick!!
You're same date us, but different region so i can't wait 'til i phone tonight...they better have some good news!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.