Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:06 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all
Default Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
What's the address to e-mail LCU, do you know Paula, or anyone else?

It's 10 days since ours arrived so I might give it a go

good luck ang,

they responded to my email within 24 hours, so you shouldn't have a long wait.

let us know how you get on

Paulax
Old Mar 14th 2006, 12:25 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hello everyone,

getting a bit fed up now..... 4 months is up today...... pleeeease let us hear something soooon!

Sally
Old Mar 14th 2006, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SalSa
Hello everyone,

getting a bit fed up now..... 4 months is up today...... pleeeease let us hear something soooon!

Sally
Fingers and toes crossed for you tonight!!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vrodrig1
Hello everyone....

I have my police records and I wanna send it to ASPC, What is the correct way? Do I need to send it with a specific form? Please help me....

Thanks a lot

Victor
Victor

Are you sure he's a panel doctor.
All medicals go to somewhere in sydney unless stated by DIMA.... sorry don't know the exact address. The panel doctor has to send them otherwise they are invalidated.

The address will be on the DIMA website

Hope this helps.

Ali
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:12 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Hello everyone,

Sally
I know exactly how you feel, I had a wee niggle there would be news today but there wasn't so fingers crossed for tomorrow as wednesday seems to be the day for things happening. I emailed my agent to see if there was any news and they haven't got back to me but I'm not brave enought to phone the DIMIA!

So good luck for tomorow as this waiting to sending me nuts!

Clairex
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:52 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by belleandscone
I know exactly how you feel, I had a wee niggle there would be news today but there wasn't so fingers crossed for tomorrow as wednesday seems to be the day for things happening. I emailed my agent to see if there was any news and they haven't got back to me but I'm not brave enought to phone the DIMIA!

So good luck for tomorow as this waiting to sending me nuts!

Clairex

its been quiet for a few days, so im sure we will see some more got its tomorrow. visa wednesday looming

good luck to you all

Paula
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:55 am
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone,

Sally

Salsa

Was wondering if you had heard anything today, as we are the same date as you, thought the luck would be with us today and a Case Officer would appear out of the mist!! ha ha

Oh well obviously not meant to be, so fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Have you had your medicals done?? We have ours next Friday starting to get a little nervous!! But would really like to have a case officer before I go to them!!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:58 am
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Just decided if not heard by Thursday will ring Thursday night!! Seems alot of people on here get CO's and dont find out until they ring up and then it is all guns blazing!!

Fingers crossed then!!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 6:25 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toon williams
Salsa

Was wondering if you had heard anything today, as we are the same date as you, thought the luck would be with us today and a Case Officer would appear out of the mist!! ha ha

Oh well obviously not meant to be, so fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Have you had your medicals done?? We have ours next Friday starting to get a little nervous!! But would really like to have a case officer before I go to them!!
Hello!
Had our meds done in January (on my birthday!!!!)

Just had a viewer round for the house.... and they loved it! Said it had a french feel to it?????!!!!!! Whatever!! But they've got to sell theirs so fingers crossed for that too!!!

Have a lovely feeling this is just gonna all drop into place.....PLEEEEASE!!!
Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Hello!
Had our meds done in January (on my birthday!!!!)

Just had a viewer round for the house.... and they loved it! Said it had a french feel to it?????!!!!!! Whatever!! But they've got to sell theirs so fingers crossed for that too!!!

Have a lovely feeling this is just gonna all drop into place.....PLEEEEASE!!!

Fingers crossed Sally
Estate agent came round today and we signed up and her took the photo's.
For Sale sign should go up in next two days so just waiting to approve the details and we are in business.

Ali
Old Mar 14th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

No news today? What happened to Visa Wednesday???
Old Mar 14th 2006, 8:55 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
No news today? What happened to Visa Wednesday???
thats just what i was wondering!!!!

for all you waiting who have agents good luck for today.

somebody must here something this week surely
Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
thats just what i was wondering!!!!

for all you waiting who have agents good luck for today.

somebody must here something this week surely
Well as they were off Monday! It will be Visa or c/o Thursday??
Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:49 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold

Was all ready for good news, but nothing today, hey what's another day when it's been nearly 4 months, roll on tomorrow.
Clairex
Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:52 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Well as they were off Monday! It will be Visa or c/o Thursday??
good point, didnt think of that. i wont be hearing anything though, unless they have miraculously found our Pcc's lol, that would be nice ASPC if your reading, hmmmm

do you know, i have emailed them 3 times to ask them if they could be located and they haven't responded once!!! just hoping Scotland yard are faster than DIMA.

good luck to you guys

Paula

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.