Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Old Mar 19th 2006, 8:25 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by ohippy
No - hubby is primary applicant but is computer illiterate - neither owns one nor uses one and doesn't even have an email address !! Perhaps I should explain that Im his wife. Have to wait until Monday now though !

Ta for karma

Heather
ONLY 1 HOUR TO GO TIL THEY OPEN! AGAIN!

Don't the weeks just fly! :scared:
Old Mar 19th 2006, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
ONLY 1 HOUR TO GO TIL THEY OPEN! AGAIN!

Don't the weeks just fly! :scared:
I'm ready and waiting - busy week ahead viewing rentals and getting ready for Saturdays boot sale - would love good news this week re visa and redundancy but my bet is that I get the mails when I'm on holiday in a couple of weeks - would be sods law.

U got any feelings in your water ????
Old Mar 19th 2006, 8:40 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ready and waiting - busy week ahead viewing rentals and getting ready for Saturdays boot sale - would love good news this week re visa and redundancy but my bet is that I get the mails when I'm on holiday in a couple of weeks - would be sods law.

U got any feelings in your water ????
No...not with the luck we've had lately
Old Mar 19th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

No...not with the luck we've had lately
What bad luck have u had then m8 ?
Old Mar 19th 2006, 10:00 am

What bad luck have u had then m8 ?
Hubby lost job just before xmas, new washing machine decided to flood the kitchen and garage out the other day, then hubby fell over and hurt his leg the day after the flood!

Just want a bit of nice news for a change
Old Mar 19th 2006, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

HJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant future

I am new to this. Have been reading loads and am now getting excited seeing that the November ones are being issued with case officers and visas.
Our application went into DIMIA on 22/11/05 so thought I would join the forum.

Thanks

Helen
Old Mar 19th 2006, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by HJAMES
I am new to this. Have been reading loads and am now getting excited seeing that the November ones are being issued with case officers and visas.
Our application went into DIMIA on 22/11/05 so thought I would join the forum.

Thanks

Helen
Welcome to BE and the November thread It'll drive you mad after a short while, coz you'll get so obsessed with waiting for your visa.

I was OK until I started following this

Added you to my list too:

1.Vic&jase(136 MODL-C/O), Obiwan (136non-MODL), Jensen Healey(VISA GRANTED 03/03 - 139 MODL)
2. Auspom, brisbane babe(C/O)
4. Hilary6(136 MODL-C/O) Pink_Margarita, SonicBird & ChopperBoy(VISA GRANTED - 136 MODL)
7. Paulf(MODL, VISA GRANTED 24/02/06), jnewlife(136 non-MODL), Alison1967(MODL VISA GRANTED 8/03/06,C/O), clanwylie(136 MODL, C/O)
8. Jackie,somedogsdo(136 MODL,C/O), ged&Jackie (136 MODL)
9. Northern-Monkey(non-MODL)
10. Juliecabs(139-C/O), Sven (136 non-MODL),
11. November11 (MODL-VISA GRANTED 8/03/06) ,sued (137 MODL, C/O)
14. sue and mick(136 MODL- C/O), salsa(136 MODL, VISA GRANTED 16/03/06) hoops(138 non MODL)
Toon Williams (136 MODL C/O), Mhairi(136MODL VISA GRANTED 8/03/06,C/O) JDA_Jorge (136 non MODL)
15.kassa (136 MODL-C/O), Craig&Sam (136MODL- VISA GRANTED 16/03/06)
16.KCoyne(137 MODL-C/O)
21. Techno Freak(136 non-MODL), thehoweys(138), vrodrig1(137 non MODL)
22. HJAMES
23. xris079 (136 non MODL), Bookie (136MODL)
24. Tiawamutu(136 MODL), ohippy(136 MODL),
28. Belleandscone(136 MODL)
30. Jackie1(VISA GRANTED 18.2.06, 136, non-MODL
Old Mar 19th 2006, 6:16 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hubby lost job just before xmas, new washing machine decided to flood the kitchen and garage out the other day, then hubby fell over and hurt his leg the day after the flood!

I hope it is good news for you guys this week.............COME ON DIMIA!!
Old Mar 19th 2006, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry to hear that, you must be due some good news then !!

This is the first time I've logged on early to see if there's any news and it all comes flooding back !! When I was waiting for the TRA I'd log on as soon as I got up and refresh continually until I had to go to work and then the same again in the evening even though I knew they were asleep in Oz.

It drove me completely mad and I swear I got more grey hairs !

Heather

PS - Good luck everyone for the week ahead, may there be many visas granted
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

PS - Good luck everyone for the week ahead, may there be many visas granted[/QUOTE]

Well got a reply from LCU saying that all the family's medical have been processed and passed on to our case officer.
How long now????????
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:30 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by clanwylie

Well got a reply from LCU saying that all the family's medical have been processed and passed on to our case officer.
How long now????????[/QUOTE]

morning all

that was quick!!! our agent said that it is usually 4-6 weeks after they receive all the info, that they finalise, but i am hoping that is like an exaggeration.

our pcc's have landed in aus during the night so hopefully our CO will have them by the end of the week. feel nervous just thinking about it. and i am full of a cold, i'm sure its the stress from all this, and feel very sorry for myself. boo hoo

good luck for this week guys

Paulaxx
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:59 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

When are you looking to Travel to Oz?
Old Mar 19th 2006, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulf
When are you looking to Travel to Oz?
Hi we are not going until July as we booked to go to Florida last year then decided to move to Oz. I still want to go to Florida (biggest kid in the family) and we go there June.
It would just be nice to get visa and start the moving process. I have a friend who lives in Perth and thats where we are heading.
Old Mar 19th 2006, 8:52 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Hi we are not going until July as we booked to go to Florida last year then decided to move to Oz. I still want to go to Florida (biggest kid in the family) and we go there June.
It would just be nice to get visa and start the moving process. I have a friend who lives in Perth and thats where we are heading.
We did Florida last month, and while I,m glad to have done it one last time I have to say it has gone down hill terribly (Orlando that is) It is the same as going to Blackpool or southend now, International Drive!! it is just British Pubs and Indian restaurants and Tattoo shops, pure crap.
However Animal Kingdom have a new ride and it is the best in Orlando, called Expedition Everest..it is great fun.
Got some good memories of Florida (Hurricane Parties )
Hope you get that Visa this week.
Old Mar 19th 2006, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulf
We did Florida last month, and while I,m glad to have done it one last time I have to say it has gone down hill terribly (Orlando that is) It is the same as going to Blackpool or southend now, International Drive!! it is just British Pubs and Indian restaurants and Tattoo shops, pure crap.
However Animal Kingdom have a new ride and it is the best in Orlando, called Expedition Everest..it is great fun.
Got some good memories of Florida (Hurricane Parties )
Hope you get that Visa this week.

I have not been for 16 years and hubby has never been. I cant wait to see all the new rides etc. And i hope no hurricane parties lol
Right i am off to work today 11.45 till 20.45 i hate my job!!! and i am not checking my emails till tomorrow morning..so fingers crossed!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.