November 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
VISA GRANTED THIS MORNING.

Status page changed to met but nothing in inbox. Decided to check junk/spam mail (just in case) and there it was. After all the months of worrying and indecision it is here. So guys, just check your spam mail as the grant letter could be in there. Many thanks to everyone who gave me advice when I needed it over the last few months. Keep em coming

Huge congratulations. Enjoy your new life in oz
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GOOD WISHES. SEE THERE ARE FEW VISA GRANTS TODAY (IN THE AUGUST THREAD). THEY HAVE BEEN BUSY IN OZ OVERNIGHT
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Status page changed to met but nothing in inbox. Decided to check junk/spam mail (just in case) and there it was. After all the months of worrying and indecision it is here. So guys, just check your spam mail as the grant letter could be in there. Many thanks to everyone who gave me advice when I needed it over the last few months. Keep em coming
Great news on getting your visa
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:23 pm
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Congrats, OZ2GO!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

swanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the roughswanny is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS! and the best of luck for the future Hopefully the rest of us won't be far behind
Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Oz2go! Time for more case officers for the rest of us
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations OZ2GO
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Fantastic news, congratulations !

Good luck down under.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

acotiga will become famous soon enough

Huge Gratz!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:58 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fan Bloody Tastic!!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Congratulations Enjoy your new life down under
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Enjoy celebrating and your new life Down Under.

Nadine
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

That's really good news, very excited for you!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

WOO HOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

Brilliant news, enjoy your celebrating!

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.