November 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by natsind
Dear Charlie,

Thanks a lot. bytheway what u r timeline/occupation?

Submitted 18th Nov. No CO as far as I know yet.
Occupation - Midwife
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by crobo
Well done! As coincidence would have it I've got my first PRINCE2 exam this Wednesday, the foundation level.

Best of luck when it comes to the job hunt down below. I hear that PRINCE2 is growing standard in Oz so that should help.
Mícheál
Hi - thanks. Good luck with your exam tomorrow, I'm sure you'll do fine. Yes, it is a very intensive course. I got 92.5% on my Foundation exam but they don't actually give you a % on your Practitioner exam, just a pass or fail.

Yes, I've heard P2 is well sort after in Aus - that's what I'm hoping anway

Originally Posted by pacey
I'm sure we were up to the 16th last week! Have they started going backwards, or is it just me?
No mate, it was the 10th last week how depressing, a whole week and no movement

Originally Posted by charlie-k
Well Done!!!!!!!!!
I'm very pleased for you!
Thanks Anna, I'm really over the moon with the result.

Thanks everyone else for your congrats messages.

Let's hope we see a major jump next week!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:04 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by acotiga
AHA! So that's why Finland, Sweden and Norway are looking for engineers like crazy. They are going to Oz Land!
Hahahaa So is Oz last time hubby checked there were over 700 open positions in just Brisbane

Good luck with your visa processing hopefully you'll get yours fast! Any plans where to settle yet?

Kati
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Ryanching is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh! It is painful to know that there is no progress/update for GSM this week (as at 15 April 08)

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487
E-lodged: 10 November 2007
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

ASPC, please.................................

Ryan
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ryanching
Oh! It is painful to know that there is no progress/update for GSM this week (as at 15 April 08)

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487
E-lodged: 10 November 2007
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

ASPC, please.................................

Ryan
This is crap, I hate Tuesdays! they just get me down now.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys

Well we applied on the 9th and we haven't heard anything yet so we stayed up till 12.30 last night and rang DIAC. We got through first time but it took them 20 minutes to answer which we thought wasn't too bad. The lady (from lancashire would you believe!) looked up our details and said that we did not have a case officer because they had only got up to the 8TH but thought we would be in the next batch of allocations. We told her about last weeks update that said the 10th and she told us that her notes only said the 8th. Totally fed up now and don't know what to believe. She also told us that the case officer's don't take one application at a time, they take a batch! Might explain why they seem to be dished out so randomly.

Oh well back to just waiting again.

Gina x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

Gina

Thanks for letting us know.

The waiting just stinks when we are so close
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Gina,

I know its frustrating still waiting, but look at the positive, you will be in the next batch! That's great news and means we're all moving a step closer...

Won't be long now.

Colin x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Hi all, We have someone viewing the house next week, they would be a cash buyer so all fingers and toes crossed. That would make life so much less stressfull not to be in a chain. Will let you know if we get the news we are hoping for.
Can I also say congrats to ozrascal for passing his exam, pat on the back for you
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Tez and Daz, I am really chuffed with the result.

Good luck with your viewing, that would indeed be a great buyer.

Colin
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Thanks Tez and Daz, I am really chuffed with the result.

Good luck with your viewing, that would indeed be a great buyer.

Colin
Sorry Colin, I missed your results! Many congratulations, very useful (and not easy) qualification to put it mildly
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by crobo
Hi all,
A user going by the id of capsru on the beupdate site (http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?m who applied for a 175 with MODL on Nov 15th got a case officer today! They seem to be moving quite quickly again. Roll on the 21st Nov!
I second that im the 21st nov as well.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all

i've just found out i might have to wait til my parents are granted their visa for NZ before I can go to Aus, which might be another 6 months from now! Needless to say, I was expecting to be off in about 6 weeks, and this has really blown my mind! I don't know if i can handle another 6 months here, honestly. I don't think I can do it!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Pacey,

Forgive my ignorance but why do you have to wait for your parents NZ visa to be granted?

Try and keep positive mate, things will turn out right.

Colin
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

hi colin, thanks mate.

it's all to do with the "family centre of gravity" rules for NZ applicants. Having looked into it a little more, seems like it won't be a problem after all. But you know what these things are like, it kind of depends on how you interpret what they say! I think it'll be fine though - so things are still on track! Couldn't bear another 6 months without a life of my own!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.