Non Migratory Dependents

Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Tracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Non Migratory Dependents

hey folks,

me again.

another update:
been in touch with c/o about the witch (i mean the ex) not allowing my hubby's non-migrating son's medical.

the c/o has asked for a stat dec by the ex, which needs to be witnessed. the witness must also sign to say they have seen photographic evidence that she is who she claims to be (ie we're not just getting someone else to sign it). this is fair, and we HOPE she will do this. fingers crossed.

will keep you updated, as we have just a couple of things to send to c/o, with the stat dec if we get it done.

Tracey
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

craig319 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, what info do they want on the ex's stat dec? sorry if thats a stupid question :-)
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Mort has a spectacular aura aboutMort has a spectacular aura aboutMort has a spectacular aura about

Hello TraceMul
What planet are these C/O's on?
If we all were friends with ex's and they did exactly what we wanted them to there'd be no need for threads like this.
Getting my ex to go to a solicitor, to sign a stat dec, so that I had an easier life would be like getting Mandy Dingle to walk past a cake shop!!
Sincerely hope your curse agrees and goes through with it.
Mort
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Tracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant futureTracemul7 has a brilliant future

sorry, d'uh, i did mean to put this in the previous post.
the stat dec needs to say that she will not allow B to have a medical.

hopefully she will agree to it but knowing her, she probably wont!

also, to make things more difficult, B has been texting his dad (my hubby) saying he wants to come to australia with us, coz his mum is bullying him. we would never be awarded sole custody, so we cannot do it. just have to wait til B finishes school, then he can do what he wants!

Trace x
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:56 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

We are in exactly the same boat, our application for a 136 modl went in Aug. I emailed to see the status of our application as Mark, myself and our son had our medicals on 11 Jan. There was no mention of Marks son who lives with the witch on the request form so we didnt get him done. We've had an email today requesting that he goes for medicals and further evidence of our defacto relationship (we have been together for 6 years) and also Marks divorce cert. We sent everything that we could with joint names on, we did a statement about how we met etc and our son is nearly 3 and also his divorce. Ive now got to send it all again as it seems to have got mislaid.

Theres no way on earth that Marks ex will let his son have medicals. She is also one who makes everything as difficult as possible and if she thinks it will end our plans for a new life in Oz she will be as difficult as she can. He is going to do his best to persuade her to let him go, but just know what the outcome is going to be.

Feeling really fed up

Joex
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Mort has a spectacular aura aboutMort has a spectacular aura aboutMort has a spectacular aura about

For what it's worth Joe, I'm sorry you're in this horrible situation, I still believe, deep down that the Oz authorities have to concede that sometimes you just can't do the medicals, either because the party doesn't want to have them done, or in the case of a jealous/spiteful/illegitimate (cant say the other word!)/smug ex that is simply being a tw_t.
Have you considered the stat dec, have you an agent that can help you?
Hope it turns out okay, will you let us all know how things go please?
Keep yr chin up!!!!!
Mort
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:43 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mort

Marks going to try to get through to her but wont hold my breathe. Yes, we have an agent but normally get better responses off BE. I didnt open the email till tonight so will ring him first thing in the morning. They must understand about ex partners, you'd think! If you still got on with them you'd probably still be married!! The witch has caused trouble for us all the time we've been together, basically she has no life. Shes stitched Mark up good and proper before. We have his son every weekend (hes 12 now) and have been straight with him from the start. He thinks its brilliant. We arent planning on going for 2 - 3 years anyway but want to be there before our son starts school there (hes nearly 3).

I feel really peed off tonight that a jealous, evil b**ch may be able to stuff everything up for us.

Good luck with your application. Let me know how you go on.

Joex
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:29 am
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light

can any one join in? seems to me there are a lot of us in the same boat. My ex just refuses to answer anything from me , email, letter, i even had to pay the bailiff to serve divorce papers because she kept burning the previous ones. To make matters worse i now live in Saigon and am happy (so she cant control me any more of see how i struggle)
i am seconds away from getting my visa and want to go asap i have written a letter and signed it , sent it to my agent (ha-ha thats a laugh) and he has submitted it but no answer as yet.
just asked the ex to scan the boys birth certs and passport and as usual she "hasnt the time" in her busy life. The bitch only works part time !!!!!!!!
Still its here way and i hope she is as happy in side as i am ha-ha. Its a "get even" reaction at being rejected i think.

Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Neil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really nice

Hi Hcmcman,
You say that you are "seconds away from getting" the visa, and that you need copies of birth certificate and passport. I'm not sure why you need the passport if the child is not emigrating with you, but you should be able to get a copy of the birth certificate without her help.
My main question to ask you is about the medical requirement. Have you already been given approval to have this waived somehow? The medical requirement seems to be the big obstacle for most. I would be interested to know what you did and what DIMA required in your case?
Thanks,
Neil
Old Mar 14th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Neil51
Hi Hcmcman,
You say that you are "seconds away from getting" the visa, and that you need copies of birth certificate and passport. I'm not sure why you need the passport if the child is not emigrating with you, but you should be able to get a copy of the birth certificate without her help.
My main question to ask you is about the medical requirement. Have you already been given approval to have this waived somehow? The medical requirement seems to be the big obstacle for most. I would be interested to know what you did and what DIMA required in your case?
Thanks,
Neil
Hiya Neil,
Yes you do need certified copy of birth certificate for non-migrating children. We were requested to get one for My hubby's non migrating son, even though the application only mentions them from children included in the application. Its a load of poo to be honest.
Surely the C/Os must realise that most ex-partners are not going to go out of their way to help their ex's to start new lives!?
Tracey
Old Mar 14th 2007, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

laidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the rough

ok i have 3 girls from a previous relationship.... that arent coming with us and custody isnt in question.....
the relationship with the girls and the ex is always up and down... at the moment its on a down trend... ok talking\emailing but the actual visits\contact is out....
i think the chances of getting a medical for them is pretty damn low.... however i do think ex would do somthing along the lines of a stat-dec saying she\or the girls is\are refusing to undergo a medical....

anyone know\think this will surfice ?
Old Mar 14th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Neil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really nice

Hi Trace,
My point about the birth certificate is that when you request one from the UK registry offices (£7 I think they cost), they say on them "certified copy of an original" on watermarked paper, etc. Surely these are acceptable and for the same price as a JP certification the person on this threadcould just send this "original".
Neil
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:14 pm
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light

to get a copy of the b cert is ok and easy but its not worth doing if you can not get all 3 (passport b cert. and med) they will want all 3 or non at all. thats how these people work they have a system and everything is set down to avoid you getting a visa and me not so to speak. they have a system of boxes and if your app fits all the required boxes it gets progressed to the next level. So getting a b cert copy is a little useless with out the rest. sorry folks
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Non Migratory Dependents

Originally Posted by hcmcman
to get a copy of the b cert is ok and easy but its not worth doing if you can not get all 3 (passport b cert. and med) they will want all 3 or non at all. thats how these people work they have a system and everything is set down to avoid you getting a visa and me not so to speak. they have a system of boxes and if your app fits all the required boxes it gets progressed to the next level. So getting a b cert copy is a little useless with out the rest. sorry folks
hcmcman: We sent our visa application (spouse) without meds, birth cert or passport for B (hubby's 13yr old son from previous relationship). C/O came back and asked for birth cert and medical.

we told him situation re: medicals, and he has asked for a stat dec done by ex, stating she doesnt allow medical.

we got copy of birth cert ordered online for £26, and was with us within 4days of ordering http://www.gro.gov.uk/
all is not lost without the other things!

best of luck, Tracey
Old Mar 14th 2007, 11:08 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracemul7
also, to make things more difficult, B has been texting his dad (my hubby) saying he wants to come to australia with us, coz his mum is bullying him. we would never be awarded sole custody, so we cannot do it. just have to wait til B finishes school,
How old is child? If a teenager, then speak to a family law solicitor as a court might well be willing to listen to what his own views are. Also at age 16, he may be free to decide for himself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.