Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Wikiposts

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

tibidabo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

I thought I had to wait an other couple of weeks for a 1022 request or something, but it seems that I should have a case officer by now.
If I don't get any response I'll call DIMIA to figure out whether I had a CO or not.
I was relatively calm, but I am getting nervous again.....
Old Oct 14th 2005, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tibidabo
I thought I had to wait an other couple of weeks for a 1022 request or something, but it seems that I should have a case officer by now.
If I don't get any response I'll call DIMIA to figure out whether I had a CO or not.
apparently they don't always inform you that you have been allocated a CO
jacqui
Old Oct 14th 2005, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

mapusok is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by tibidabo
hi tibidado,

I have not informed for CO allocation. I came to know my CO only when I receive my Request letter. So even if you were not allocated a CO, it's possible that your application is on progress...
Old Oct 14th 2005, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

tibidabo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mapusok
hi tibidado,

I have not informed for CO allocation. I came to know my CO only when I receive my Request letter. So even if you were not allocated a CO, it's possible that your application is on progress...

I know, but nowdays they ask 1022 ... I hope my CO thinks I am fine without it.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

martfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant future

Hi everyone
Just got medical requests through. Our application for 136 modl was recieved on June 8th. Agent told us we should hear a decision in about 6 - 8 weeks
fingers crossed

everyone keep the faith
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Any news folks
jacqui
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

alandtrace is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Any news folks
jacqui

Hi
Have today been allocate CO - they requested meds for hubby's 2 kids from wife 1 but already had email response from CO to indicate that a stat dec will suffice to assure DIMIA that they are not migrating ever.
application ack'd 23/06/05 skilled 136
Tracey
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:09 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alandtrace
Hi
Have today been allocate CO - they requested meds for hubby's 2 kids from wife 1 but already had email response from CO to indicate that a stat dec will suffice to assure DIMIA that they are not migrating ever.
application ack'd 23/06/05 skilled 136
Tracey
We lodged 29th June '05 (as you know), frustrating seeing all of you receiving CO's. Had an e-mail from our agent suggesting (from DIMIA) that they are at the moment assessing applications from early May? Does my head in!! At least they are consistent!

Last edited by rossifumi; Oct 17th 2005 at 8:36 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:28 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Any news folks
jacqui
Our CO now has all the extra information she requested. Hopefully the next time we hear from her will be to say our visas have been granted.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The A Team
Our CO now has all the extra information she requested. Hopefully the next time we hear from her will be to say our visas have been granted.

Good luck matey xx
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck, what date were you acknowledged?
jacqui
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:09 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, what date were you acknowledged?
jacqui

The same as you I think......20 June. Our CO is from region 5 though so I don't know how that's going to affect the time scale???!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

The same as you I think......20 June. Our CO is from region 5 though so I don't know how that's going to affect the time scale???!!!!
Out Co is region 2, acknowledged 20th june
jacqui
Old Oct 18th 2005, 12:08 am
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by happymum
Feel depressed because just had a look at austimeline again and find that with our visa class 138 skilled australian sponsored, they are only up till late-April applicants in requesting meds and pccs. So if they don't get a move on I'll be waiting here another month after you all. However, with most of you others who are June skilled independents, they seem to be right up to June now in their requests, so you'll all be getting yours very soon. Looks like I'll be the last one knocking around this thread at Christmas :-(
Looks like we'll be joining you! Really really hoping to be in Australia by march/April if not before.... just hoping that things speed up.
God bless with your application.
HH
Old Oct 19th 2005, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by martfs427
Hi everyone
Just got medical requests through. Our application for 136 modl was recieved on June 8th. Agent told us we should hear a decision in about 6 - 8 weeks
fingers crossed

everyone keep the faith
Well done and good luck with the meds...

I'm now officially joining this thread; our 136 Skilled received 30th June.

Good luck everyone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.