Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Wikiposts

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:11 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by s/nurse
My CO is section 2
What you have said corresponds with info I was given last week regarding mail
jacqui
Best of luck Jacqui. My head is in a spin at the moment, don't know about you. I keep waking up at stupid times of the night and have to really resist coming down to check for an email. To be honest I'll be glad to get back to work next week so that it takes my mind off it. Except of course for all those people asking if we've heard anything yet Rest assured, when we get news the WHOLE village will know about it, I wasn't knicknamed foghorn for nothing
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Best of luck Jacqui. My head is in a spin at the moment, don't know about you. I keep waking up at stupid times of the night and have to really resist coming down to check for an email. To be honest I'll be glad to get back to work next week so that it takes my mind off it. Except of course for all those people asking if we've heard anything yet Rest assured, when we get news the WHOLE village will know about it, I wasn't knicknamed foghorn for nothing
I know how you feel, but I have to say in the last week I hav'ent been as bad. Managed to put it into perspective and now only check my e-mails 1,000 times a day instead of 2,000!!!!!!! exaggerated perhaps?????
I can rest for the rest of the week though as we know our CO only works Mon to Weds, so we know we will not 'get it' until she is back at work.
I sometimes wish we had'nt told anyone cos it gets hard repeating over and over ' no news yet' and the regular 'they can't want nurses that much if they are making you wait this long'
it's not easy but at least we know that we are not alone
jacqui
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:33 pm

We've got a visa!!!!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

We've got a visa!!!!!
OMG, that is excellent news
you must be thrilled
best wishes
jacqui
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

We've got a visa!!!!!
Fantastic new..... Many Congratulations. Enjoy your new life... When was your extra info sent and what was it? can you share?

Gurpreet
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

We've got a visa!!!!!

OMG fantastic!!!!

Tell more, tell more. How, when etc etc.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by GurpreetSandhu
Fantastic new..... Many Congratulations. Enjoy your new life... When was your extra info sent and what was it? can you share?

Gurpreet
Ok I'm more awake now We got a phone call from our agent (based in Australia) at 5am this morning telling us that we had been granted our visa

We had to send extra info about more detailed references for specific work experience, 3 out of the last 4 years, and also more information proving hubby's self employment for the last 18 months. Everything arrived with our CO (region 3) on 15th October, our agent sent him an email on Tuesday which he then replied to yesterday then granted our visa today.

We have a theory here at home, that if you have a CO that responds to emails, then what he does is get your file out to look at it because you have contacted him and thinks to himself, oh while the file is out I might as well finish it!!

Good luck to the rest of you, I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:09 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Ok I'm more awake now We got a phone call from our agent (based in Australia) at 5am this morning telling us that we had been granted our visa

We had to send extra info about more detailed references for specific work experience, 3 out of the last 4 years, and also more information proving hubby's self employment for the last 18 months. Everything arrived with our CO (region 3) on 15th October, our agent sent him an email on Tuesday which he then replied to yesterday then granted our visa today.

We have a theory here at home, that if you have a CO that responds to emails, then what he does is get your file out to look at it because you have contacted him and thinks to himself, oh while the file is out I might as well finish it!!

Good luck to the rest of you, I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am.
Smiling
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:37 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

We've got a visa!!!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you both!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:42 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The A Team
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you both!
Many thanks The A Team.

Rich & Lynn
Old Oct 30th 2005, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

Elvin is an unknown quantity at this point

All,

My application was acknowleged on the 2nd of June, i guess i am on the same boat. Today i just received my med and PCC request.

Good luck to all of you .

Cheers,

Elvin
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Elvin
All,

My application was acknowleged on the 2nd of June, i guess i am on the same boat. Today i just received my med and PCC request.

Good luck to all of you .

Cheers,

Elvin
That's great for you! What subclass are you applying under and are you modl? We are 138, non-modl, ack 15 June.

Let's hope DIMIA just blast their way through June applicants with lightning speed!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Just thought I shoud post this on our very own June 05 thread..........

We got our visa's!!!!!!!!

For details see new thread by me.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by Pauline & Iain
Just thought I shoud post this on our very own June 05 thread..........

We got our visa's!!!!!!!!

For details see new thread by me.
Congratulations Thanks for putting this on here, it would have taken me longer to see your GOT IT without this post.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 2:09 am
cactuer

After 5 months of waiting, at last my case is being assigned with a CO
from region 5. Will need to go for medical checkup and send in the form
1022. Think will not be long for everyone here.

All the best!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.