Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Wikiposts

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Old Sep 21st 2005, 1:10 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by MOM
Region 1 = Beijing (China & North Asia), Beirut (Middle East except Israel), Brisbane (South Pacific)
Region 2 = New Delhi (Sub continent), Washington (Americas)
Region 3 = London (UK & Ireland), Berlin (Europe), Bangkok (South East Asia except Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia & East Timor)
Region 4 = Pretoria (Africa), Jakarta (Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia & East Timor)

Didn't know they had a region 5?

I am so happy someone had med requests!!! Maybe ours will come soon!!
Please!

Our agents have confirmed region 5 are helping out region 3 at the moment as they are so swamped with applications. Should speed things up for everybody with any luck!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The A Team
Our agents have confirmed region 5 are helping out region 3 at the moment as they are so swamped with applications. Should speed things up for everybody with any luck!
Lets hope so!!!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

mapusok is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi A team,

Would you know under what Region is Manila or Philippines..

Thank you...
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:05 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Hoping to be able to get our extra info into our CO in about 10 days time. Then just sit and wait, again!!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Hoping to be able to get our extra info into our CO in about 10 days time. Then just sit and wait, again!!
Hmmm. You'll probably have your visa before any of us poor lot get our medical requests!

Glad you've managed to get that extra info together, I know when you first got asked for it, you were quite worried. Sure everything will work out fine though. As one agent said to me, "Region 3 caseworkers are very accommodating". That gave me some peace of mind.

Good luck.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by happymum
Hmmm. You'll probably have your visa before any of us poor lot get our medical requests!

Glad you've managed to get that extra info together, I know when you first got asked for it, you were quite worried. Sure everything will work out fine though. As one agent said to me, "Region 3 caseworkers are very accommodating". That gave me some peace of mind.

Good luck.
Only just read this reply. Nice to hear that region 3 CO's are a friendly bunch. Wonder why that is
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:55 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MOM
Hi there,
I know it's early days, but it is nice to know who is out there, waiting for news....

Anything happening??

Lets hear from you!
We lodged 29th June '05, hello from Rich & Lynn.
My head hurts so much........
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Hi
Im a late April applicant and my case officer is from region 5, although she is on her hols at the moment!!
Paul
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 3:14 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Hi
Im a late April applicant and my case officer is from region 5, although she is on her hols at the moment!!
Paul
Oh no what bad luck!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Feel depressed because just had a look at austimeline again and find that with our visa class 138 skilled australian sponsored, they are only up till late-April applicants in requesting meds and pccs. So if they don't get a move on I'll be waiting here another month after you all. However, with most of you others who are June skilled independents, they seem to be right up to June now in their requests, so you'll all be getting yours very soon. Looks like I'll be the last one knocking around this thread at Christmas :-(
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

Woohoo! I can join in this one too! Ours was lodged 28th June with Adelaid DIMIA, our agent told us to get Meds & PCC's booked for 3 weeks time after that date, but the medical peeps had a waiting list so we had them done on 5th August. We're going on a Skilled Independent 136. Just reading all these is getting be even more excited, that and I'm flying out to Auz later on tonight for 5 weeks! I'll be staying with my friend who went over in April this year - they've just bought a farm in Bungarby outside of Cooma NSW ( 1 1/2 hrs from Canberra) (lucky girl she gets immediate citizenship as she was born there although lived here all her life!)
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:56 am
MOM
Forum Regular

MOM will become famous soon enough

Nice to see you all! Just bumping this up for good luck......
I am from South Africa. I hope the region 4 case officers are also a friendly bunch...
Does anyone know if the processing times for Africa is slower than those for the UK?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:34 am

Our extra info for CO arrived at Adelaide today so back to waiting and biting nails.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:05 am
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Our extra info for CO arrived at Adelaide today so back to waiting and biting nails.
Best of luck Anne, hopefully not much longer now.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

mapusok is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Hi guys,

Just want to contribute some update to our thread. I got my request letter last monday 10/10. I hope and believe that others will soon follow...

Mapusok

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.