Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Wikiposts

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:04 am
MOM
Forum Regular

MOM will become famous soon enough
Default Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Why are we waiting....... Anything? anybody?

xs
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:36 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MOM
Why are we waiting....... Anything? anybody?

xs
I got allocated a CO a week ago after a 7.5 month wait, region 3.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

greenpeas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MOM
Hi there,
I know it's early days, but it is nice to know who is out there, waiting for news....

Anything happening??

Lets hear from you!
Hi All,
Just wondering if there is any June Applicants out there still waiting for a case officer, or am I alone?

138 non modl. app ack 16th June not a peep since. Thats very nearly 8 whole very long months. I think I may be Region 2 as that is who responds to my e-mails.

Best Regards, GreenPeas
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by greenpeas
Hi All,
Just wondering if there is any June Applicants out there still waiting for a case officer, or am I alone?

138 non modl. app ack 16th June not a peep since. Thats very nearly 8 whole very long months. I think I may be Region 2 as that is who responds to my e-mails.

Best Regards, GreenPeas
Hi GreenPeas

What do DIMIA say in their responses? It must be soon for you, fingers crossed it is very very soon.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

ianandlou is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by happymum
Hi GreenPeas

What do DIMIA say in their responses? It must be soon for you, fingers crossed it is very very soon.
We heve now been allocated a CO after 7 months and 4 days
Good luck to those still waiting.
Ian
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by happymum
Hi GreenPeas

Hi Happymum,

I haven't chatted to them yet, Just did a change of address and emailed for confirmation. I might give them a phone call to night to make sure I hav'nt fallen off the edge of the Universe.

I certianly hope its soon :0), I would love to migrate by April.

ack 16/06/05

and oh yes, good luck ianandlou with the next bit. Hopefully Plain Sailing from here.

Last edited by greenpeas; Feb 2nd 2006 at 1:17 am. Reason: forgot to add a bit
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Best Regards, GreenPeas
ASPC just about finished with June - Did you get an Emailed acknowledgement letter or was it posted? is possible the health and character request is in the post. When was the last response from Region 2 and what was it - presume the standard "you should be hearing something in a couple of weeks?

Tony
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by welshtony
ASPC just about finished with June - Did you get an Emailed acknowledgement letter or was it posted? is possible the health and character request is in the post. When was the last response from Region 2 and what was it - presume the standard "you should be hearing something in a couple of weeks?

Tony
Hi Tony,

Initially, emailed acknowledgement, I never received a hardcopy. They must have forgot about me, I e-mailed in January to make sure I had not missed any correspondence, I was concerned about email and residential addresses

I and got the lovely standard reply, "....Department is unable to provide progress reports...When your file has been allocated to a case officer, they will contact you....." with an answer to my question tagged on... "Please note that there has been no correspondence sent to you at this stage. Please hold on to documents until requested by a case officer to provide them."

Best Regards, Green 'waiting-forever' Peas

Last edited by greenpeas; Feb 2nd 2006 at 1:27 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tony,

Initially, emailed acknowledgement, I never received a hardcopy. They must have forgot about me, I e-mailed in January to make sure I had not missed any correspondence, I was concerned about email and residential addresses

I and got the lovely standard reply, "....Department is unable to provide progress reports...When your file has been allocated to a case officer, they will contact you....." with an answer to my question tagged on... "Please note that there has been no correspondence sent to you at this stage. Please hold on to documents until requested by a case officer to provide them."

Best Regards, Green 'waiting-forever' Peas
Definitely give them a ring tonight and ask them who your region and case officer is, you should receive the health and character Emai lany time now.

Tony
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by welshtony
Definitely give them a ring tonight and ask them who your region and case officer is, you should receive the health and character Emai lany time now.

Tony
Cheers will do.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys who has got their Visas on here and who hasn't? The reason I am asking is because I thought you would all have it by now being June 05.

Good Luck to all you guys

hugs Lace xx

Sorry it has been hard to keep track, I hope you all get them soon. x
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:18 am
MOM
Forum Regular

MOM will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Hi All,

Best Regards, GreenPeas

27 June, not a peep since....skilled ind 136 non modl.
I phoned them last night. Not even a case officer allocated.
We are region 4.

You are not alone...
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh God MOM,
thats awful chicken.

Really really awful

with ya hun
L x
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

cookie_monster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MOM
Hi there,
I know it's early days, but it is nice to know who is out there, waiting for news....

Anything happening??

Lets hear from you!
hi Mom
I applied in May 05 and my time line is as...
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cookie_monster
hi Mom
I applied in May 05 and my time line is as...
Your timeline is where?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.