Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Wikiposts

News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

A dissapearing timeline Happymum lol

lace xxxx
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lacey21

lace xxxx
Yeah, seems to have drifted off there a bit. Maybe we have to complete the sentence? My timeline is as... long as my arm? My timeline is assin' around?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:17 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greenpeas
Hi All,
Just wondering if there is any June Applicants out there still waiting for a case officer, or am I alone?

138 non modl. app ack 16th June not a peep since. Thats very nearly 8 whole very long months. I think I may be Region 2 as that is who responds to my e-mails.

Best Regards, GreenPeas

gosh greenpeas.....................what can i say???

we are a 138 as well, and your timeline doesnt bode well..............
will you call them, tonight!!!! pretty please. and let us know, for future reference of course.

good luck honey. fingers crossed for your visa real soon. june......OMG, we are end aug/beginning of sept. have you sent anything else since your apllication? meds/pccs?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

cookie_monster is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by lacey21

lace xxxx
oh so sorry
I am trying to save my signature but its not allowing me to save, keeps on telling me singature cant be more than 260 chars. even though i've counted them they r 254 with spaces. anyways my time line is as.... :-)

Thght of OZ Imm Jan 05
Sent ACS app Mar 05
ACS App Aprvd May 05
Snt App to DIMIA May 05 (thanks to Mr. Lombard)
Ack+CC chrgd May 05
Med+Addnl Emp ref. reqsted Nov 05
Snt reqstd Doc+Med+Added wife Jan 06
Sent wife's Med unrqsted Jan 06
Wife sitting in IELTS Feb06
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:53 pm
MOM
Forum Regular

MOM will become famous soon enough

Hi there!
We received our e-mail this morning. Region 4 case officer.
They need: medicals, further detailed employment references, evidence of fuctional english for me and evidence of vacational english for hubby. Unfortunately, I can only get a booking for IELTS the 25th of March.
I am just happy we heard something!!!!!!!!!

xs
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:30 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MOM
Hi there!
They need: medicals, further detailed employment references, evidence of fuctional english for me and evidence of vacational english for hubby. Unfortunately, I can only get a booking for IELTS the 25th of March.

xs

congratulations mom. cant remember, what visa type are you? how easily will you get the extra information for the CO?

well done honey!!
xx
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

greenpeas is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by MOM
Hi there!

xs
Hey thats fantastic news.
Best Wishes for the next stage.
Hopefully it will be speedy :0)
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:24 am
MOM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
congratulations mom. cant remember, what visa type are you? how easily will you get the extra information for the CO?

well done honey!!
xx

Hi again.
We are 136. I've sorted out all the extra info. I don't deserve to get paid for today! I scored a big fat zero on my performance rating !
We were instructed to send all documentation (except meds) together.. so it will have to wait for the Ielts result. At least they can get on with the medicals.
Thanks for all the support!
xs
Old Feb 6th 2006, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done MOM, well done

thats fab news hun, visa soon then

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Red face Re: News from June 2005-Skilled visa applicants???

Originally Posted by MOM
Hi there!

xs
Hi,
Your Good news prompted me to phone ASPC to get news on my own case.
And Whopeee I do have a case officer, and was given her name. I am however advised not to email just for a progress report as it is unlikely she would reply.

I will give it this week and send a friendly email at the end.
Thats all for now folks
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Hi,
Your Good news prompted me to phone ASPC to get news on my own case.
And Whopeee I do have a case officer, and was given her name. I am however advised not to email just for a progress report as it is unlikely she would reply.

I will give it this week and send a friendly email at the end.
Thats all for now folks
Yes it must be soon for you now, Greenpeas. When I called mid-Jan, I had no CO, then I got AoS on 21st so I think the actual assessing bit by the CO doesn't take too long at all. Fingers crossed this week for you! And you, too, Lace, of course!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by happymum
Yes it must be soon for you now, Greenpeas. When I called mid-Jan, I had no CO, then I got AoS on 21st so I think the actual assessing bit by the CO doesn't take too long at all. Fingers crossed this week for you! And you, too, Lace, of course!

Ohh , That sounds good.
Thanks for the Information.
:0)
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:08 am
MOM
Forum Regular

Ohh , That sounds good.
Thanks for the Information.
:0)

It looks like things are finally moving for us all! Holding thumbs for everyone still waiting..

xs
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks guys MOAN.....................

hugs Lace xxx
Old Feb 8th 2006, 2:05 am
Gabriel

Hello everyone,
In my case we applied in June 07th 136 skilled independent -MODL
Ack 01 july 05
Send Medical unrequest 25 august
Employer Ref. Checked. 05 december
And still waiting.

What happen to DIMIA because at this time we should receive some an
answer.

Could someone tell me something about the June Applications.

Someone in the same case??

Gabriel...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.