Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Old Sep 6th 2005, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough
Default Re: News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Originally Posted by GurpreetSandhu
Thanks Angelico.... So its 19 weeks since ack..... (133/7=19)
Yep, 19 weeks if you compute it by days. Though, a bit if different in terms of months - 4 months and 2 weeks = 18 weeks

=)
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by [email protected]
We got our meds .............. today exacly 4 months
Hi! Lasanthi,

Congratulations!!! Can you pls give us all exact date of your application rcvd at DIMIA and ACK and MODL or NON Modl.

Regards

Gurpreet
Old Sep 8th 2005, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

It seems things have started moving in DIMIA..... seeing some Got its again... and madical requests as well......
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Location: drinking champagne 24 -7!!!In the land of visa grants!
vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GurpreetSandhu
It seems things have started moving in DIMIA..... seeing some Got its again... and madical requests as well......
Hi all

been following this thread really closely as you will see my time lines are quite similar and we were notified today that we have a case officer and our visa application is now being assessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (gulp)
Just had meds done last week after a awful week of sheer hell got told yesterday all of us have passed our meds in the UK(hurray)
good luck to everyone
There must be a lot people in the UK stressing out big time
wouldn't want to meet them all in a dark alley together!!!!!!!!!!!
kind regards
Lisa
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vigilant
Hi all

been following this thread really closely as you will see my time lines are quite similar and we were notified today that we have a case officer and our visa application is now being assessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (gulp)
Just had meds done last week after a awful week of sheer hell got told yesterday all of us have passed our meds in the UK(hurray)
good luck to everyone
kind regards
Lisa
Hi Lisa - getting quite excited now after reading your post. When in May did you lodge (ours went on the 25th May (MODL with pcc's and meds closely following!!). Had resigned myself to the fact that we may not hear anything until at least the end of the month at the earliest, but maybe things are looking up? Did your CO ask for anything else? Michelle
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Hi Lisa - getting quite excited now after reading your post. When in May did you lodge (ours went on the 25th May (MODL with pcc's and meds closely following!!). Had resigned myself to the fact that we may not hear anything until at least the end of the month at the earliest, but maybe things are looking up? Did your CO ask for anything else? Michelle
Hi Michelle

spooky or what our date is the same date as yours but we didnt front load our application , well we did police checks (they are with our agents in oz)
our meds are in the process of being sent off today or tomorrow got to ring doctors for tracking number via courier tomorrow!!!Co hasnt asked for anything else , dont really know when we got a co as it could of only been maybe yesterday just got an email from our agents today
what part of oz are you hoping to go to?
whats the skill you are applying on?
regards
lisa
Best of luck hope you get a co soon!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Michelle

spooky or what our date is the same date as yours but we didnt front load our application , well we did police checks (they are with our agents in oz)
our meds are in the process of being sent off today or tomorrow got to ring doctors for tracking number via courier tomorrow!!!Co hasnt asked for anything else , dont really know when we got a co as it could of only been maybe yesterday just got an email from our agents today
what part of oz are you hoping to go to?
whats the skill you are applying on?
regards
lisa
Best of luck hope you get a co soon!!!!!!!!
Thanks for that Lisa - we'll just have to be buddies now that we have the same date - oh and we have two kids going with us as well - boy, 8 and girl, 12 (& dog - as if we didn't have enough to think about..!) John is electrician. You may or may not know that this whole thing has been extremely hard for us. We've been on with this since we sent off the TRA in August 2003. We applied for 138 in January 2004 and were turned down for this in March this year. (Don't panic - long story - sponsorship problems!) That's why this new 136 means so much to us, as you can imagine. We're hoping to go to the Gold Coast where my brother has lived for years. Not sure about when - all depends on when we get visa and how long house takes to sell. Anyway, hope our file is sitting beside yours.... What are your plans? Michelle
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Thanks for that Lisa - we'll just have to be buddies now that we have the same date - oh and we have two kids going with us as well - boy, 8 and girl, 12 (& dog - as if we didn't have enough to think about..!) John is electrician. You may or may not know that this whole thing has been extremely hard for us. We've been on with this since we sent off the TRA in August 2003. We applied for 138 in January 2004 and were turned down for this in March this year. (Don't panic - long story - sponsorship problems!) That's why this new 136 means so much to us, as you can imagine. We're hoping to go to the Gold Coast where my brother has lived for years. Not sure about when - all depends on when we get visa and how long house takes to sell. Anyway, hope our file is sitting beside yours.... What are your plans? Michelle
JUST GOING OUT BUT I'M GOING TO PM YOU TODAY WITH OUR STORY
WILL KEEP IN TOUCH
REGARDS
LISA
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

JUST GOING OUT BUT I'M GOING TO PM YOU TODAY WITH OUR STORY
WILL KEEP IN TOUCH
REGARDS
LISA
Ok - look forward to it.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:57 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Hi all

good luck to everyone
kind regards
Lisa
great news Lisa,
hope you get your visa grant soon!
It's good to see that May applications are being looked at (we are 31st May), so will be checking emails religiously from now on

Tinkaxx
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
great news Lisa,
hope you get your visa grant soon!
It's good to see that May applications are being looked at (we are 31st May), so will be checking emails religiously from now on

Tinkaxx

Me too! But then I've been a bit obsessive anyway!
There are still some April applicants waiting though. How do DIMIA work? I cannot fathom them out!
Claire. x
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:38 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Me too! But then I've been a bit obsessive anyway!
There are still some April applicants waiting though. How do DIMIA work? I cannot fathom them out!
Claire. x
hi Claire,

how ya doing?

haven't spoken to you in ages, I often wonder how DIMIA work, because most of the time there never seems to be any consistency. But I bet they are all really super doooper people who work really hard day and night, and if they happen to read this post ....................can I have my visa please.!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

hi Claire,

how ya doing?

haven't spoken to you in ages, I often wonder how DIMIA work, because most of the time there never seems to be any consistency. But I bet they are all really super doooper people who work really hard day and night, and if they happen to read this post ....................can I have my visa please.!!

LOL!!!
I'm ok thanks, r u?
A bit fed up with the not knowing because I'm not the most patient of people, but I know there are others out there who have been waiting much longer, so yes DIMIA, please, please, please!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:48 pm
playing the angel

Originally Posted by Robbo2
LOL!!!
I'm ok thanks, r u?
A bit fed up with the not knowing because I'm not the most patient of people, but I know there are others out there who have been waiting much longer, so yes DIMIA, please, please, please!!!!
I'm fine thanks,
like you though, the waiting is a killer. It's all the not knowing what's happening, would feel a bit better if I knew that someone was looking at my application.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm fine thanks,
like you though, the waiting is a killer. It's all the not knowing what's happening, would feel a bit better if I knew that someone was looking at my application.

Ditto!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.