Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future
Default Re: News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Originally Posted by paul_d
I've just had my requests through, 19 weeks and 1 day after my acknowledgement date. And my meds arrived at the LCU today also!

The email included a 1022 request, even though I had recently sent one for a change of mobile phone number.

Did anyone else have a paragraph about passports "if not already supplied"?
I'm assuming this is not an actual request since I sent the appropriate copies with the main app.

Paul.
Hi! Paul,

Congratulations...... it won't b too long now.....

Gurpreet
Old Sep 24th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GurpreetSandhu
Hi! Everyone

It seems things have slowed down since July. Till July COs were allocate in almost 3 Months and people were getting Medical Requests in 3 Months and few days.

I am NON MODL and I have completed 15 weeks (as on August 22) since visa application received by DIMIA still no News.

Whats your status and what you say please update? (Please Mention MODL or NON MODL in your replies)

Gurpreet
MODL May 15th. Got CO who requested TRA letter & form 1022. So should be close to getting it now..... i hope!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AndyD
MODL May 15th. Got CO who requested TRA letter & form 1022. So should be close to getting it now..... i hope!
Congrats on getting CO, Andy. We're just 10 days behind you and MODL, so hopefully, we'll get one soon too. Michelle
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough

Congrats on getting CO, Andy
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

Congratulations Andy,

Gurpreet
Old Sep 26th 2005, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

milindbe will become famous soon enoughmilindbe will become famous soon enough

Congrats AndyD!

..yes, you are close.. not long anymore!!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Teri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the rough

Non MODL. Exactly 18 weeks. Got requests today and CO. Requested meds, pcc, form 1022, original TRA letter and also more proof of relation to father (my mother left my father off my birth certificate - she was angry with him on that day - and now I am angry with her!) But have divorce court order and maintenance contracts that just need to be translated which hopefully will be enough.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Teri
Non MODL. Exactly 18 weeks. Got requests today and CO. Requested meds, pcc, form 1022, original TRA letter and also more proof of relation to father (my mother left my father off my birth certificate - she was angry with him on that day - and now I am angry with her!) But have divorce court order and maintenance contracts that just need to be translated which hopefully will be enough.
Congrats Teri, It won't b too long now. Moreover it seems things are speeding up at DIMIA. Best of Luck

Regards, Gurpreet
Old Sep 27th 2005, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by milindbe
Congrats AndyD!

..yes, you are close.. not long anymore!!
Hi! Milindbe!! Saw ur posting on the other thread.. Don't b depressed its your turn now. you are next to hear from DIMIA soon. My best wishes are always with you.

Gurpreet
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:24 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Yippeee.............now have a Case Officer.(huge sigh of relief).

Applied 31st May, acknowledged June 7th, front loaded meds and police checks. CO stated that no further information was required at this time, so I guess I'll just sit back and wait patiently.....................but I don't to patiently!!!

Tinkaxx
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tinkerbell

Applied 31st May, acknowledged June 7th, front loaded meds and police checks. CO stated that no further information was required at this time, so I guess I'll just sit back and wait patiently.....................but I don't to patiently!!!

Tinkaxx
Hi Tinka, That was quick... Congratulations....

Gurpreet
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Tinkaxx

Fab news Tink!
You'll be next...I'm still up here on this cloud waiting for you all!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Fab news Tink!
You'll be next...I'm still up here on this cloud waiting for you all!
Ahem.....
Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

tibidabo will become famous soon enough

Tinkaxx
Hi Tinka,

Congratulation!

We sent our application on the same day!! Mine was acknowledged a day later. I sent my PCCs and medicals in August, so we are in the same shoe
They are getting faster at last.

I am just a bit worried about medicals because LCU couldn't confirm it last week (I've just sent another enquiry)

Are you MODL?

Cheers

TB

Last edited by tibidabo; Sep 27th 2005 at 10:01 am.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tibidabo
Hi Tinka,

Congratulation!

We sent our application on the same day!! Mine was acknowledged a day later. I sent my PCCs and medicals in August, so we are in the same shoe
They are getting faster at last.

I am just a bit worried about medicals because LCU couldn't confirm it last week (I've just sent another enquiry)

Are you MODL?

Cheers

TB
Hi! All, DIMIA just called in my employer to verify my experience. They asked about each and every person who signed some or the other letter for me. Hope everything is fine just worried....

Regards

Gurpreet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.