Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Merged threads with unanswerable questions on visa processing

Merged threads with unanswerable questions on visa processing

Old May 28th 2010, 9:56 pm
scb
Just Joined

scb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: state sponsorship for Oracle DBA

Mate,

VIC SS is pretty hard to get get through & as I have seen 99% IT people got rejected.

5 years experiance is not enough to justify VIC SS and do you have any relative in VIC to sponcer??. You should try other states rather than VIC and at the momont all GSM is freezed...... .. keep waiting..

Good Luck
SCB
Old May 29th 2010, 7:05 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merged threads with unanswerable questions on processing priorities

Originally Posted by sumstha
Thanks. that means i will have to wait n watch right. please le'me know if there may be any good news in this matter.
You are not listening. We don't know if there will be good news or not. You have to wait to find out just like the rest of the world.
Old May 29th 2010, 7:21 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You are not listening. We don't know if there will be good news or not. You have to wait to find out just like the rest of the world.
Squawking of epic proportions on this thread, but just to insert some clarity.

Last Thursday the Department let slip that the new points test isn't coming in on 1 July so points for skill under the new SOL will be the same as for equivalent occupations under the old SOL.

This week DIAC are hosting explanatory sessions for migration agents throughout Australia, starting Sydney on Monday - we expect that these are going to answer a lot of questions coming from clients, and if you're all very nice to Pollyanna and Dorothy and Sue and JenniGee and Jen1977ni then I might post about it here on Monday night.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Last edited by George Lombard; May 29th 2010 at 7:23 am.
Old May 29th 2010, 8:14 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

George...the only one who's nice to me round here is you
Old May 29th 2010, 8:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I answered your last post....even if it was only to tell you that it was an unanswerable question
Old May 29th 2010, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by scb
Mate,

VIC SS is pretty hard to get get through & as I have seen 99% IT people got rejected.

5 years experiance is not enough to justify VIC SS and do you have any relative in VIC to sponcer??. You should try other states rather than VIC and at the momont all GSM is freezed...... .. keep waiting..

Good Luck
SCB

Dear,

I slightly disagree as i got Vic state grant in 2 Months & i am an IT Professional with lot of certifications & i submitted research document detailed & also submitted all required documents (CV , Educational Transcripts , Certifications , Financial Statements) so it worked..But i think they are good for IT Professional but you can chose any other state after 1st JULY & you will get through
Old May 29th 2010, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

amir.khan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 525252
thanks
Old May 29th 2010, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
Amir currently all australian states have freezed their process to give SS , Oracle DBA category already is on stake , wait till 1st July to get more clear picture.

I've been victimized of Victoria ,they flatly denied me to give SS , i am also on the same boat as you are , its better for you to go some other states instead victoria, but hold on till 1st July,Prolly the nicest thing you can do to hang around within this forum and DIAC websites to keep an eye for updation.
dear sufiyan..thanks..
HOw many years of experience you have and are you Oracle Developer or DBA?

1st july...okay let see new SOL on first july and new updates from diac too.

One more thing, is there any fee to get state sponsorship?
Old May 29th 2010, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scb
Mate,

Good Luck
SCB
can you please tell me what other states can be good for IT Professionals?

I need to know are there any charges/fees to get sponsorship from states?
Old May 29th 2010, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alipa
Dear,

I slightly disagree as i got Vic state grant in 2 Months & i am an IT Professional with lot of certifications & i submitted research document detailed & also submitted all required documents (CV , Educational Transcripts , Certifications , Financial Statements) so it worked..But i think they are good for IT Professional but you can chose any other state after 1st JULY & you will get through
Finally i got one who have positive reply from Vic State...

HOw many years of IT Experience you have? what are your certifications and degrees, etc?

thanks
Old May 29th 2010, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by amir.khan
dear sufiyan..thanks..
HOw many years of experience you have and are you Oracle Developer or DBA?

1st july...okay let see new SOL on first july and new updates from diac too.

One more thing, is there any fee to get state sponsorship?
i was analyst prgrammer till 4 years then moved to software developer in oracle after that i am oracle DBA for last 3 years.Alls my professional experience are on Oracle.
Old May 29th 2010, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I was going to say the same thing but I didn't want to appear unhelpful

I thought this would be more apt

Old May 29th 2010, 10:01 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Hey! Lots of people are nice to you around here.
Old May 29th 2010, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by amir.khan
Finally i got one who have positive reply from Vic State...

HOw many years of IT Experience you have? what are your certifications and degrees, etc?

thanks
I have 6 years experience in Network , Audit , Infosec & i hold CCNA , CCNP , CCSP , CISSP , CISA , ITIL , COBIT , MCSE , MCSA etc...& i submitted a very good research that how i will live in Melbounre & why i preferred Victoria
Old May 29th 2010, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
i was analyst prgrammer till 4 years then moved to software developer in oracle after that i am oracle DBA for last 3 years.Alls my professional experience are on Oracle.
how many years of IT education you have sufiyan? and do u have 9i or 10g DBA certification?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.