Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Merged threads with unanswerable questions on visa processing

Merged threads with unanswerable questions on visa processing

Old May 24th 2010, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Priority Process after Assignment of CO

Originally Posted by George Lombard
You seem to be the only cock in this henhouse lol. A lot of squawking going on lol
I would just love to know how that went through Google's translator !!
Old May 24th 2010, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

sidharthd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Merged threads with unanswerable questions on processing priorities

All this is just too funny. lmao
Old May 24th 2010, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

sumstha is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy New Point System

I am a civil Engineer having +ve skill assessment from EA on April 2010. What will be the new point system when the GSM application resumes? will the MODL be retained or there will be any other arrangements? i can score only 110 points for applying 175 visa because of MODL revocation? will there be any good news for the potential applicants like me after 1 july 2010? please help.
Old May 24th 2010, 12:32 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
lol @ cock!!!
Yup...we all like to lol @ cock

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I would just love to know how that went through Google's translator !!
This is George...there are no limits to his magnificence & powers don'tcha know
Old May 24th 2010, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mastiche
Dear George,

Thanks for your kindly approach which is very unfamiliar in British Expats forum .. Please let me explain my question with an example;

Person A lodged to Visa 175, changed his status to ABPF in 15th May
Person B lodged to Visa 176(state sponsorship), changed his status to ABPF in 15th May as well.

Both two cases has been assigned to CO who is name is John(name is just an example) in 15th May.

As both two cases has a CO assigned and their status has been changed to ABPF, is there any other priority process effective after this step?

Thanks
I called and asked for John but apparently he has been signed off with stress. His mate said they carried him off after he burned a lot of applications in a brazier in the carpark whilst howling at the moon......
Old May 24th 2010, 12:58 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I called and asked for John but apparently he has been signed off with stress. His mate said they carried him off after he burned a lot of applications in a brazier in the carpark whilst howling at the moon......
Ssssh....you weren't supposed to tell anyone here about that incident in case it worried people.....
Old May 24th 2010, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice
Default Re: New Point System

Originally Posted by sumstha
I am a civil Engineer having +ve skill assessment from EA on April 2010. What will be the new point system when the GSM application resumes? will the MODL be retained or there will be any other arrangements? i can score only 110 points for applying 175 visa because of MODL revocation? will there be any good news for the potential applicants like me after 1 july 2010? please help.
I have the same situation exactly, civil engineer and got my + assessment in Apr 2010. I also score 115 and am hoping that some extra points to be given to civil engineers
Old May 24th 2010, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future

As I see, majority(maybe all) of the moderators are female. This might be the problem of this forum.. Include some guys among yourselves as moderators or something like that

George, thanks for the clear answer. That was only I wanted to hear.
Old May 24th 2010, 3:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mastiche
As I see, majority(maybe all) of the moderators are female. This might be the problem of this forum.. Include some guys among yourselves as moderators or something like that

George, thanks for the clear answer. That was only I wanted to hear.
I'm sure Centurion and Cresta57 would be nothing less than delighted to be told that all forum Mods here are female although I do fail to see what possible relevance that has to anything whatsoever!
Old May 24th 2010, 3:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm sure Centurion and Cresta57 would be nothing less than delighted to be told that all forum Mods here are female although I do fail to see what possible relevance that has to anything whatsoever!
I'm sorry Polly but i can hear the faint sound of testicle ripping and it's a woman doing it
Old May 24th 2010, 3:52 pm
Da bing bing!

I vote that in future, the poster saves himself a lot of time & trouble by only listening to George
Old May 24th 2010, 3:53 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I always wondered about Mitzy and now the Truth is Out
Old May 24th 2010, 3:55 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I vote that in future, the poster saves himself a lot of time & trouble by only listening to George
I am a fully paid up member of The Lombard Fan Club
Old May 24th 2010, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I am a fully paid up member of The Lombard Fan Club
but I wonder ... if George were Georgina would (s)he be as well respected by some people?! (no offence intended, Mr Lombard, Sir!!)
Old May 24th 2010, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shears
but I wonder ... if George were Georgina would (s)he be as well respected by some people?! (no offence intended, Mr Lombard, Sir!!)
What you are doing nothing but demagogy.. Look at two different side to see the difference, one side is polite and helpful, the other side is cocky.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.