Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Merged threads with unanswerable questions on visa processing

Merged threads with unanswerable questions on visa processing

Old May 23rd 2010, 11:39 pm
Banned

hishaken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Merged threads with unanswerable questions on visa processing

I have asked DIAC, and they said they are not sure whether the CSL will be revoked or not.

As I remember, the document on Feb mentioned about there will be priority after July, while there is no any priority for new SOL. Is it means there will be a new form of CSL or what?

Any opinion?

Thank you very much
Old May 24th 2010, 4:36 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there any priority difference after July?

Originally Posted by hishaken
I have asked DIAC, and they said they are not sure whether the CSL will be revoked or not.

As I remember, the document on Feb mentioned about there will be priority after July, while there is no any priority for new SOL. Is it means there will be a new form of CSL or what?

Any opinion?

Thank you very much
My crystal ball is on charge, I'll get back to you on that one...
Old May 24th 2010, 6:36 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there any priority difference after July?

Originally Posted by hishaken

Any opinion?

Thank you very much
If you have asked DIAC and they don't know what makes you think anyone here would know?

Any answer you get here will be nothing but pure speculation. None of us are the immigration minister and all the psychics are at a conference this week.
Old May 24th 2010, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future
Default Priority Process after Assignment of CO

Let's say there is one 176 and one 175 applicant in the pool. Both of them has same CO assigned.. Does priority process work for them after that?
Old May 24th 2010, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future
Default Re: Priority Process after Assignment of CO

Originally Posted by Mastiche
Let's say there is one 176 and one 175 applicant in the pool. Both of them has same CO assigned.. Does priority process work for them after that?
This is not related with this topic, I am not asking after July , I AM ASKING NOW..

WHAT KIND OF A MODERATORSHIP IS THIS?

Please perform your job accurately..
Old May 24th 2010, 7:45 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

This is not related with this topic, I am not asking after July , I AM ASKING NOW..

And we are telling you NOBODY KNOWS what DIAC is at!!!
Old May 24th 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
And we are telling you NOBODY KNOWS what DIAC is at!!!
Really ? You enligtened me thank you.. Thankfullness
Old May 24th 2010, 7:52 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I would advise you against using that tone with the moderators who incidentally do this for free.

They are not DIAC, they do not work for DIAC, they offer the knowledge that they do have for free to those that ask - nicely.

If you require a question specifically related to DIAC then may I suggest you contact them. If you haven't got a reply or the reply you wish then you will have to be patient.

The moderators are not your servants so please dont address them as such because trust me, that is exactly how your post came across.
Old May 24th 2010, 7:54 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Exactly...the attitude of some posters on here is unbelievable!!!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I would advise you against using that tone with the moderators who incidentally do this for free.

They are not DIAC, they do not work for DIAC, they offer the knowledge that they do have for free to those that ask - nicely.

If you require a question specifically related to DIAC then may I suggest you contact them. If you haven't got a reply or the reply you wish then you will have to be patient.

The moderators are not your servants so please dont address them as such because trust me, that is exactly how your post came across.
Old May 24th 2010, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

I am not asking the questions to moderators. They dont have to answer my question if they dont know the answer.. But they cannot remove my thread just becuase they want.. I could have been agree if my thread had been merged with a sensible another thread.. Not with this one..
Old May 24th 2010, 7:58 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Mastiche,

Just in defence of the moderators, your original post was not quite decipherable. Suggest you rephrase it if you'd like a reply. Points to note - do you mean that the 175 applicant has been placed in the pool? Is the 176 family or state sponsored? After what? And given also that the granting of visas slows to a minimum at this time of year, your question, even if correctly interpreted, is probably moot.

The case officers have a large number of decision-ready applications but no permission to make grants for many of them at the moment. Just a very small number are squeezing through.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old May 24th 2010, 8:00 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

175 would be done first, then 176 and on to 177..... God help the man who has 198,365,357,128. Any help?
Old May 24th 2010, 8:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merged threads with unanswerable questions on processing priorities

Maybe that aended title makes it clearer.
Old May 24th 2010, 8:04 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
175 would be done first, then 176 and on to 177..... God help the man who has 198,365,357,128. Any help?
lol behave u lol
Old May 24th 2010, 8:05 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Default Re: Merged threads with unanswerable questions on processing priorities

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Maybe that aended title makes it clearer.
Badda BING!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.