May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Slengzer,
Since your first medical was done in May 09. The more your visa is delayed the less time you'll get to prepare for your aussie migration. Suppose you get you visa in Apr '10, you first entry date will be May '10. Just one month .. Same applies to me also, wonder why are delaying so much.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Slengzer,
Since your first medical was done in May 09. The more your visa is delayed the less time you'll get to prepare for your aussie migration. Suppose you get you visa in Apr '10, you first entry date will be May '10. Just one month .. Same applies to me also, wonder why are delaying so much.
may be they speed up the process now in January.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

marculera is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by proximo
may be they speed up the process now in January.
Hi Guys,

I'm an 175 april applicant. Similar situation as you guys, CO in October, Meds finalized in November, and no news . Needless to say that I'm very ansious
but I also believe that in Jan they will grant lot of visas!

Good luck everyone!
Marculera
Old Jan 4th 2010, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too hoping the same and in the same boat too ... lets see what comes to us and especially WHEN! (thats the main part) lol
Old Jan 4th 2010, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

By the way, today was the first working day at DIAC (as per my knowledge), but no reported visas on BE or beupdates ...
Old Jan 4th 2010, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
By the way, today was the first working day at DIAC (as per my knowledge), but no reported visas on BE or beupdates ...
haha..yeah we are all in the same boat anxiously waiting for some activity at the DIAC offices!

@intellect_20...thats true....but i am hoping that the visas will come within the next couple of months...otherwise, i think i have read in some posts somewhere that the COs have been known to give the visa entry date of a couple of months after the Health Checks expiration date. If they are not that nice to me, then i guess we will have to get another HC done. But, like everyone is saying....hopefully january will be a blessed month for all of us
Old Jan 5th 2010, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by slezenger
haha..yeah we are all in the same boat anxiously waiting for some activity at the DIAC offices!

@intellect_20...thats true....but i am hoping that the visas will come within the next couple of months...otherwise, i think i have read in some posts somewhere that the COs have been known to give the visa entry date of a couple of months after the Health Checks expiration date. If they are not that nice to me, then i guess we will have to get another HC done. But, like everyone is saying....hopefully january will be a blessed month for all of us
I haven't heard anyone taking the medical tests again provided that he didn't frontload it. Furthermore, DIAC says that the cases will be finalized within 12 months so hopefully we will get visas in January.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by proximo
Furthermore, DIAC says that the cases will be finalized within 12 months so hopefully we will get visas in January.
12 months means May '10. Hopefully DIAC doesn't mean full 12 months
Old Jan 6th 2010, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi May Applicants,

Anyone of you got Medicals call after submitting Form 80 in last 2-3 months???
Old Jan 6th 2010, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Hi Dear!

I want to ask you one question from all of you that i have applied in DIAC for skilled migration for Australia. Recently the Australian High Commission called to my employer for job verification and some newly hired person told the caller that ashfaq is not doing job in this company. The reason was that i was resigned 6 days before the verification. After that i obtained the resignation letter from the company and also the appointment letter from the current company that i joined after resigning. Both these letter i sent to the case officer but after job verification.

There is no contact from the DIAC after job verification.

What will be happened to my case. Either iot will be refused or DIAC will verify my job again.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank You!
Ashfaq Ahmed
Old Jan 6th 2010, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Hi Dear!

I want to ask you one question from all of you that i have applied in DIAC for skilled migration for Australia. Recently the Australian High Commission called to my employer for job verification and some newly hired person told the caller that ashfaq is not doing job in this company. The reason was that i was resigned 6 days before the verification. After that i obtained the resignation letter from the company and also the appointment letter from the current company that i joined after resigning. Both these letter i sent to the case officer but after job verification.

There is no contact from the DIAC after job verification.

What will be happened to my case. Either iot will be refused or DIAC will verify my job again.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank You!
Ashfaq Ahmed
Dear Ashfaq,

No offense! but this is your responsibility to update DIAC on any change in such circumstances ... There is a Change In Circumstance Form there that is meant for this. If you don't do that this means that you are not keeping the transparency and that might dent your case ... not sure how DIAC will take that! But you must keep them informed with the latest developments that are going on.

Good Luck!

Regards,
MJ
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Dear Ashfaq,

No offense! but this is your responsibility to update DIAC on any change in such circumstances ... There is a Change In Circumstance Form there that is meant for this. If you don't do that this means that you are not keeping the transparency and that might dent your case ... not sure how DIAC will take that! But you must keep them informed with the latest developments that are going on.

Good Luck!

Regards,
MJ
I agree with you Mustafa...

Intellect_20...did you get any call on medicals? what were they asking? I never did...
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

No I did not receive any call for Medicals yet.
Originally Posted by slezenger
I agree with you Mustafa...

Intellect_20...did you get any call on medicals? what were they asking? I never did...
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dear Ashfaq,

Immediately try to talk to your CO if possible by telephone. Email him change of circumstances form with resignation and new offer letter.

Regards,
Ahmad
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

kickstart is an unknown quantity at this point

any applicant allocated to team 4 got there visas?......i guess team 4 is really going very slow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.