Final visa grant: 11-01-2010
Entry before : 9-11-2010

All the best to those waiting...
congratulations
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

It is possible that CO has not yet reopened your file after your job verification so he did not contact you. I am a May applicant and my job verification was done in december but I also did not receive any call from CO after this. There is one more May applicant whose job verification was done in December and he had not been contacted by CO since then. It is happening with all applicants from our country may be due to delay in security checks.
As others are suggesting you and I also did suggest you that ask your agent to write an email to your CO and explain him what has happened.
Originally Posted by ashfaq
H!

Thanks for your reply but dear it is almost 2 months gone after job verification done but no re-verification is done by the AHC. If they want reverification then i think they did it within 2 months what's your opinion on that and also the case officer not contacted me yet.

so what's the probabilities to my case and what's your precious advice to me.

Anxiously waiting for your reply!

Regards!
Ashfaq Ahmed.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear BE Friends,
I got few queries regarding my case. First let me give you brief status.
I am 175-Paper based/CSL/MODL/ 2231-79 (SAP)/HR/26th May 2009.
PCC and Meds finazlied 10 Nov 2009.
Then CO asked for form 80 again to clarify the gaps between education and degrees on 30 Nov 2009. Form 80 was sent with scaned signed pages on 13 Dec 2009.

I haven't heard anything after sending form 80 on 13 Dec 2009. Should i send a query regarding the status of my case ? or i should just wait and sit blind folded. ?

Its really getting tough to wait. Should i send a PLE to get the updates on my CASE ?

Regards,
Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by intellect20
It is possible that CO has not yet reopened your file after your job verification so he did not contact you. I am a May applicant and my job verification was done in december but I also did not receive any call from CO after this. There is one more May applicant whose job verification was done in December and he had not been contacted by CO since then. It is happening with all applicants from our country may be due to delay in security checks.
As others are suggesting you and I also did suggest you that ask your agent to write an email to your CO and explain him what has happened.
one of my friends in pakistan got his Grant Letter last week. He had applied one month before me....lets see...
Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cachiph
Dear BE Friends,
I got few queries regarding my case. First let me give you brief status.
I am 175-Paper based/CSL/MODL/ 2231-79 (SAP)/HR/26th May 2009.
PCC and Meds finazlied 10 Nov 2009.
Then CO asked for form 80 again to clarify the gaps between education and degrees on 30 Nov 2009. Form 80 was sent with scaned signed pages on 13 Dec 2009.

I haven't heard anything after sending form 80 on 13 Dec 2009. Should i send a query regarding the status of my case ? or i should just wait and sit blind folded. ?

Its really getting tough to wait. Should i send a PLE to get the updates on my CASE ?

Regards,
I would say wait. Everytime you send a query, it is attached with your file. So the case officer knows how many times you have queried and concerning what. they dont give any concrete information anyways, just say stuff like be patient etc etc...better to just wait, anyhow, you actually need to exercise patience as 13 december till now is not a long time...
Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slezenger
I would say wait. Everytime you send a query, it is attached with your file. So the case officer knows how many times you have queried and concerning what. they dont give any concrete information anyways, just say stuff like be patient etc etc...better to just wait, anyhow, you actually need to exercise patience as 13 december till now is not a long time...
Thankyou Sleznger,
But the concern over here is that CO asked for form80 after Meds and PCC, which i believe is not common.
Secondly i am not sure whether CO has received form80 and supplementary proofs i attached along with. ?
Can I do a PLE to make sure that CO has received the required documents ? I mean will he/she be replying like "Yes received" or it will be another clue less reply like "Will contact you if needed" ?

Regards,
Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cachiph
Thankyou Sleznger,
But the concern over here is that CO asked for form80 after Meds and PCC, which i believe is not common.
Secondly i am not sure whether CO has received form80 and supplementary proofs i attached along with. ?
Can I do a PLE to make sure that CO has received the required documents ? I mean will he/she be replying like "Yes received" or it will be another clue less reply like "Will contact you if needed" ?

Regards,
Yes, i guess there is no harm in doing that, i did that too as i didnt receive any acknowledgment from my CO (i did receive an auto message that your documents have been received by DIAC). In reply to my PLE, someone wrote to me that all my documents have been received and i dont need to worry...so i guess there is no harm in doing that...and btw...each CO does things differently. So dont fret over what is a common way and what is not. Each CO does his processing in his own way. Cheers
Old Jan 19th 2010, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Yes, i guess there is no harm in doing that, i did that too as i didnt receive any acknowledgment from my CO (i did receive an auto message that your documents have been received by DIAC). In reply to my PLE, someone wrote to me that all my documents have been received and i dont need to worry...so i guess there is no harm in doing that...and btw...each CO does things differently. So dont fret over what is a common way and what is not. Each CO does his processing in his own way. Cheers
Hi bro,

Can you kindly tell me the details of processing of your friend from Pakistan who got his grant letter? I shall be thankful.
Btw will it have any adverse effect on my case if I send a PLE after one month asking for the status of my case?

Best Regards
ProXimO

Last edited by proximo; Jan 19th 2010 at 5:34 pm.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Proximo,
As per your timeline since you have not heard anything from your CO from last 3 months. it is very interesting . Do you have employment verification from DAIC?
Originally Posted by proximo
Hi bro,

Can you kindly tell me the details of processing of your friend from Pakistan who got his grant letter? I shall be thankful.
Btw will it have any adverse effect on my case if I send a PLE after one month asking for the status of my case?

Best Regards
ProXimO
Old Jan 20th 2010, 5:13 am
Just Joined

javedmin74 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have applied on 25-05-2009 and my application status was changed to "Application being processed further" on 09/10/2009 and all documents status changed to met except medical.

From 09/10/2009 there is no contact from DIAC or case officer regarding any progress of my case. Should i send a PLE to enquire about my case or wait for contact from diac.

any advise in this regard will be highly appreciated
Best Regards
Old Jan 20th 2010, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tejas
Hi Proximo,
As per your timeline since you have not heard anything from your CO from last 3 months. it is very interesting . Do you have employment verification from DAIC?
Hi tejas,

Well DIAC used to contact me for information like my employer's addrress, the gaps in employment etc etc but the last contact was made on 25th November. I didn't hear anything from them after that. I've been regularly sending PLEs after every 31 days but got the same usual application undergoing routine processing reply. Don't know how long to wait. As far as job verification is concerend, there won't be any because I'm unemployed at the moment

Best Regards
ProXimO
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Hi bro,

Best Regards
ProXimO
He applied in Jan 2009, and got a request for medicals etc in august. then he got his visa grant in jan.

I dont think sending PLE affects you in any major way, unless you start to irritate them or something, but still, better to be patient. Like they say, the more desperation you show, the more cautious they get, so better not send too many PLEs. Anyhow, its only for your mental satisfaction. Its not going to get your case processed any faster or anything. They will take the time they need to take.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Like they say, the more desperation you show, the more cautious they get, so better not send too many PLEs. Anyhow, its only for your mental satisfaction. Its not going to get your case processed any faster or anything. They will take the time they need to take.
Well said!!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

He applied in Jan 2009, and got a request for medicals etc in august. then he got his visa grant in jan.

I dont think sending PLE affects you in any major way, unless you start to irritate them or something, but still, better to be patient. Like they say, the more desperation you show, the more cautious they get, so better not send too many PLEs. Anyhow, its only for your mental satisfaction. Its not going to get your case processed any faster or anything. They will take the time they need to take.
Thanks bro
Old Jan 20th 2010, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice image, Prince of Persia!
Thanks bro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.