May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Hi ashfaq,
You have already asked this question many times and have been replied. I can only suggest you to relax and pray, nothing else can be done from your side and hope for the best.
Originally Posted by ashfaq
Can u help a little bit more. Dear i have resigned from my previous company and joined another company. After that there is a telephonic verification done by the embassy 5 months before now and some newly hired person picked the phone who didn't know me at the time because he joined after me then he told the caller that i do not know who is ashfaq??

After that there is no re-verification has been done. It has been 5 months go after verification. what will be happened to my application. Either my application will be refused or accepted because verification is done by the simple employee not authenticated person like manager or CEO?

What's ur opinion on that?
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by vsuccess
Proximo,

Do you have any recent scenario where the grant was after 10 months? Do you any such April applicant? I have no such scenario in which a CO is assigned after sept 23 changes and visa is granted in 10 month period.
I think proximo is right. There is no such proof but if u can see the mojorities then u will realize that the major applicants got grants after 10 months due to highly HR countries.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

Thats really bad, hope things would move in your favour.

My understanding is, if they called a phone number given on your letters then they might be expecting a responsible person. But obviously they should do re-verification or give you a chance to eleborate on. How did they get new employee's phone number, was that mentioned on any of your submitted documents?

Can u help a little bit more. Dear i have resigned from my previous company and joined another company. After that there is a telephonic verification done by the embassy 5 months before now and some newly hired person picked the phone who didn't know me at the time because he joined after me then he told the caller that i do not know who is ashfaq??

After that there is no re-verification has been done. It has been 5 months go after verification. what will be happened to my application. Either my application will be refused or accepted because verification is done by the simple employee not authenticated person like manager or CEO?

Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi ashfaq,
You have already asked this question many times and have been replied. I can only suggest you to relax and pray, nothing else can be done from your side and hope for the best.
Thank u dear. U always give me hope for the best. thanx once again.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think proximo is right. There is no such proof but if u can see the mojorities then u will realize that the major applicants got grants after 10 months due to highly HR countries.
The best thing I can suggest you if you can directly email to your CO explaining the real fact. You can write your CO that new employee received the call who didn't know you. Please give them reasonable explanation. May be things will be in your favor. This is just my suggestion.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vsuccess
Thats really bad, hope things would move in your favour.

My understanding is, if they called a phone number given on your letters then they might be expecting a responsible person. But obviously they should do re-verification or give you a chance to eleborate on. How did they get new employee's phone number, was that mentioned on any of your submitted documents?
Actually they called my office in the early morning on office landline number. At that time newly hired person is the person who reached at the landline number and talked to the caller.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mahboob807
The best thing I can suggest you if you can directly email to your CO explaining the real fact. You can write your CO that new employee received the call who didn't know you. Please give them reasonable explanation. May be things will be in your favor. This is just my suggestion.
My agent told me that contacting to case officer is not good for you but after that i sent my joining letter of the company which i joined after resigning to the diac. so i sent them change of circumstances form to diac after fillilng.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

My agent told me that contacting to case officer is not good for you but after that i sent my joining letter of the company which i joined after resigning to the diac. so i sent them change of circumstances form to diac after fillilng.
Listen Bro,
Contacting CO is not good - This is not true. May be your CO will not reply but at least CO will be informed.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Listen Bro,
Contacting CO is not good - This is not true. May be your CO will not reply but at least CO will be informed.
very very thanx to u for ur precious suggestions. Dear agent told me that after taking the resignation letter and the new job joining letter after the verification, the case officer will understand the thing very well and if CO wants to consider this matter, he will consider it and if he will not want to consider it then he will not consider it all. so the agent told me that we r trying our best to send both the letters but furthermore communication is not required with the CO. So wait and watch. I waited more than 5 months after the verification but still not response from the department.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

very very thanx to u for ur precious suggestions. Dear agent told me that after taking the resignation letter and the new job joining letter after the verification, the case officer will understand the thing very well and if CO wants to consider this matter, he will consider it and if he will not want to consider it then he will not consider it all. so the agent told me that we r trying our best to send both the letters but furthermore communication is not required with the CO. So wait and watch. I waited more than 5 months after the verification but still not response from the department.
thanx once again dear
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

thanx once again dear
Dear can u suggest me that change of circumstances form with both the resignation letter and joining letter from the new company are enough in order to convince my CO.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angati
hi all....
i am happy to tell that we got the Pre grant today
thank u one n all for ur support
spl thanks to all the moderators
Heartiest Congratulations Mate
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Dear can u suggest me that change of circumstances form with both the resignation letter and joining letter from the new company are enough in order to convince my CO.
It should be OK.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

It should be OK.
Thank you dear from the bottom of my heart for ur precious suggestions and also best of luck for ur bright future in Australia. want to talk to u in future as well. Thank u once again.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Well in my opinion, if they had to refuse your application, they would have already. Furthermore, they donot just ask anyone in your office for verification. Most probably they ask for either you or the person who signed the reference letter. If they had any doubt about your job, they would have atleast rung you up. My opinion is that notify your CO about the situation and trust in Allah you will get the Grant letter inshallah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.