May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Dec 31st 2009, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Berkshire, UK for now... flying to Brisbane 11th June!
Jane and Jason has a spectacular aura aboutJane and Jason has a spectacular aura aboutJane and Jason has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by khdmah
New Year begins, let us pray, that it will be a year with new Peace, New Happiness, and abundance of new friends,God bless all, our families n friends through out the New Year N wish for good news of grant letters for all applicants

Regards
Hi

How do you tell which team are dealing with your case? I have had a look at our emails but can't see any reference to a team. We are currently waiting for the health dept to give the OK on our son's medicals.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is in signatures of CO.
Originally Posted by Jane and Jason
Hi

How do you tell which team are dealing with your case? I have had a look at our emails but can't see any reference to a team. We are currently waiting for the health dept to give the OK on our son's medicals.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 11:10 am
Just Joined

heading_down_under will become famous soon enoughheading_down_under will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by intellect20
It is in signatures of CO.
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. First of all, Merry Christmas and Very happy new year to all.

Even though a little late, i wanted to share my time lines:
Visa: GSM 175
Application type: Online (CSL)
Application Date: 31-May2009
Acknowledgment: 02-Jun-2009
Application Processed further: 23-Oct-2009
CO Assigned (PCC, Meds, and Form 80 Requested): 28-Oct-2009
Medicals uploaded: 04-Nov-2009
Further medical results referred: 12-Nov-2009
Health requirements finalised: 19-Nov-2009
PCC uploaded: 20-Nov-2009
VISA Granted on 23-Nov-2009

Cheers!
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by heading_down_under
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. First of all, Merry Christmas and Very happy new year to all.

Even though a little late, i wanted to share my time lines:
Visa: GSM 175
Application type: Online (CSL)
Application Date: 31-May2009
Acknowledgment: 02-Jun-2009
Application Processed further: 23-Oct-2009
CO Assigned (PCC, Meds, and Form 80 Requested): 28-Oct-2009
Medicals uploaded: 04-Nov-2009
Further medical results referred: 12-Nov-2009
Health requirements finalised: 19-Nov-2009
PCC uploaded: 20-Nov-2009
VISA Granted on 23-Nov-2009

Cheers!
Visa grant just after 3 days I bet your CO is not from Team 3
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

heading_down_under will become famous soon enoughheading_down_under will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Visa grant just after 3 days I bet your CO is not from Team 3
I agree .. 3 days was very surprising for me too .. CO was from Region 2.

Cheers!
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by heading_down_under
I agree .. 3 days was very surprising for me too .. CO was from Region 2.

Cheers!
my CO is also from region 2 and I know many other ppl who have CO from region 2. However, they haven't got any response for months. I got last email in november and didn't hear anything after that.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by proximo
my CO is also from region 2 and I know many other ppl who have CO from region 2. However, they haven't got any response for months. I got last email in november and didn't hear anything after that.
Even I got my CO (team 3) in mid September. After those 3.5 months its- silence
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you guys think to call them now or send PLEs the coming week???
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I am just wondering why all the emphasis on what team the CO is in? Nobody seriously thinks Team 1 do all the work and Team 2 and 3 sit around playing cards and drinking tea all day.

Perhaps Teams 2 and 3 deal wth HR countries or more complicated applications, which would explain why things take longer. Once CO is allocated I don't see what a PLE is going to do. It isn't going to make anyone work faster anyway.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

My CO team3. How long it will take to get my visa grant letter?
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you guys think to call them now or send PLEs the coming week???
I called them up 2ice...Once in november and then once 2 weeks ago. The 1st time the lady told me that it can take 2 months from the date of sending your PCC and health checks. So after 2 months i called them again and this time a guy answered and said that i need to be patient as the average time is 12 months from the date of filing the application.....he also said that my application was being processed and there is nothing to worry about....but i just need to sit back and be patient for another 6 months....or so...i guess they try to discourage people from calling them all the time to findout about their status .....
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I am just wondering why all the emphasis on what team the CO is in? Nobody seriously thinks Team 1 do all the work and Team 2 and 3 sit around playing cards and drinking tea all day.

Perhaps Teams 2 and 3 deal wth HR countries or more complicated applications, which would explain why things take longer. Once CO is allocated I don't see what a PLE is going to do. It isn't going to make anyone work faster anyway.
Guys, does anyone know what they do with your police checks? I have a feeling that they verify the police checks from HR countries with the police themselves and that is what takes a long time....any ideas...?As i dont see any other reason for the applications to be delayed like this, its all so straight forward.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slezenger
Guys, does anyone know what they do with your police checks? I have a feeling that they verify the police checks from HR countries with the police themselves and that is what takes a long time....any ideas...?As i dont see any other reason for the applications to be delayed like this, its all so straight forward.
They don't check with the country that provides the pcc - the pcc is supplied to the applicant and is then passed to DIAC. However additional security checks are often carried out with the country of residence, particularly in the case of "high-risk" countries, and these can take some time - its not a DIAC delay, the time taken depends on the length of time it takes the other country to reply.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi slezenger,

It seems that you have frontloaded medicals as your CO was assigned long after that. How come you did this being from Pakistan. I believe Medicals are not possible in Pakistan unless CO asks for them.
Originally Posted by slezenger
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Hi slezenger,

It seems that you have frontloaded medicals as your CO was assigned long after that. How come you did this being from Pakistan. I believe Medicals are not possible in Pakistan unless CO asks for them.
Hello Intellect20,

Although i am from pakistan, but i travel around a lot. When i filed my application, i was in pakistan at that time but was shortly going to travel, so it would not have been easy for me to get my health checks done at a later time. The health forms were posted on my application status page, so to me it seemed like there was nothing holding me back from having my health requirements fulfilled and sent ASAP. I contacted DIAC and asked them where to forward the health forms. They gave me the address. I just went to one of the doctors on the panel of DIAC and got them done and sent them to the address DIAC gave me. They never mentioned that i cant send them till i have a CO. Also, when the CO was assigned, he didnt request them again, nor commented on why i had preloaded them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.