May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:11 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by intellect20
I think our checks are statrted after submitting Form 80. I have submitted my Form 80 in October 09. So now it is 8 months for me. Similarly other May 09 applicants. I hope and pray that June 10 would be the last month of wait and we would listen from our COs in July 10.
I agree these dates are from from 80 submission but it was 6 to 9 and more months. My question was, did you people get same time line sentence in your CO email?

Last edited by shafaqat309; Jun 3rd 2010 at 5:13 am.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

My CO did not highlight any timelines for security checks, but I believe 6-9months in quite reasonable.
Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I agree these dates are from from 80 submission but it was 6 to 9 and more months. My question was, did you people get same time line sentence in your CO email?
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

My CO did not highlight any timelines for security checks, but I believe 6-9months in quite reasonable.
CO told me routine processing and 3-4 months anticipated time frame(2 weeks back)
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

From which country u belong? I think that u r also from Pakistan. I also think that Intellect is right that internal checks start after form 80 request. Shafaqat applied just 1 month ago and if we consider 6 - 9 months then it means approximately 1 year is the time span for Pakistani applicants and as the visa quota has or has to expire which might be one of the cause for May and June Pakistani applicants. I hope that May and June Pakistani applicants hear something within 2 months.. Best of Luck...
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Aliah,

did u raised PLE or email to team address and wat was the query u raised. I have sent PLE twice and got same reply that routine processing is under gpoing which take several months. i also called DIAC two days back and got same answer.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by tatoo
Aliah,

did u raised PLE or email to team address and wat was the query u raised. I have sent PLE twice and got same reply that routine processing is under gpoing which take several months. i also called DIAC two days back and got same answer.
It was an email at team address!!!i asked for updates on status of application
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tatoo
Aliah,

Its strange to see that you got form 80 request and later CO asked for medicals and PCC.if checks are performed right after form 80 request(as per my udnerstanding developed while browsing through various posts on this thread)
then that implies that asking for meds and PCC shows the completion of checks.whats the hold up then?
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

hopethebest is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by aliah
CO told me routine processing and 3-4 months anticipated time frame(2 weeks back)
One of my friend raised PLE two weeks ago.
CO replied him within 24 hours, as under

" All other checks regarding your application are complete."

CO requested him copies of passport for all family member & spouse IELTS results.

He submitted all the requeste documents. two days after CO asked him for medical & PC.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Very good news, when did your friend apply and his country, Pakistan???
Originally Posted by hopethebest

CO requested him copies of passport for all family member & spouse IELTS results.

He submitted all the requeste documents. two days after CO asked him for medical & PC.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

thats a relief in case of HR country i suppose
means he should not worry abt checks now and after meds and PCC he wil be expecting anything any moment...koool thing...
you and your friend are from Pakistan????
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

hopethebest is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Very good news, when did your friend apply and his country, Pakistan???
yes, I and my friend are from your country i.e mine cuountry.

His lodgment date is 30-06-2009 (Online application)
Profession is AME (4114-15)
During his processing the CO raised various quiries on his application.
Twice he was asked to subimitt the Form-80.
First time he was asked to submitt form 80 in September 2009 & again he was asked in November 2009 to resubmitt the form-80. The Co raised quiries on his form-80 regarding gaps in his education and employment history.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

yes, I and my friend are from your country i.e mine cuountry.

His lodgment date is 30-06-2009 (Online application)
Profession is AME (4114-15)
During his processing the CO raised various quiries on his application.
Twice he was asked to subimitt the Form-80.
First time he was asked to submitt form 80 in September 2009 & again he was asked in November 2009 to resubmitt the form-80. The Co raised quiries on his form-80 regarding gaps in his education and employment history.
thats quite kool...
checks are complete(as admitted by CO)for a pakistani....very kool thing...
stay alive on this forum with updates from your friend...as we are not seeing much visa grants these days,so inshAllah many guys are going to get good news soon(in July may b)
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aliah
thats quite kool...
checks are complete(as admitted by CO)for a pakistani....very kool thing...
stay alive on this forum with updates from your friend...as we are not seeing much visa grants these days,so inshAllah many guys are going to get good news soon(in July may b)
I am also quite sure that the visa will be granted in the July for the Pakistani applicants. Insha-allah.. So best of luck everyone and wait for the July to come..
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ashfaq
I am also quite sure that the visa will be granted in the July for the Pakistani applicants. Insha-allah.. So best of luck everyone and wait for the July to come..
looking at beupdate.co.uk,it is obvious that visa grants are never stopped even towards the end of june(checked june july 09 grants) but there is a definete spark in the start of july...
thats encouraging
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. DIAC told me the same thing when i made an inquiry after submitting my FORM 80. 6 to 9 months after form 80 sounds credible.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.