British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

Albany Oct 8th 2009 4:35 am

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by withorn (Post 7996572)
I got my case officer on 28th september,on 2nd October received request for additional documents for work experience like pay slip for current job & pcc for UAE..I have sent mail & clarified to DIAC that though i worked for UAE based company for 1 and 8 months but i have to live inside the country in total of 9 months as i had to travel offsite/clientsite to other countries..hence there is no need for pcc for UAE..
Had anybody been in this kind of situation?

Ya even i had the same case i worked in KSA for less than a year and stayed only for 7 months , previously i was asked to get a Saudi pcc . but i cleared the doubt by sending a mail. And i also scanned and uploaded the entry exit stamps in my passport.

I got my Oz visa within 3-4 days...:thumbup:

Thanks, hope it helps.:D

khdmah Oct 8th 2009 7:46 am

Hi All,

I got request from CO for Medicals and additional documents

All the best Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Thanks

namecaesar Oct 8th 2009 8:36 am

Originally Posted by khdmah (Post 7999349)
Hi All,

Thanks

Congratulations. That's great news.:thumbsup:

shaz36 Oct 8th 2009 9:17 am

Hi May applicants,
Just to let you know I got my visa granted today! I am a 9th May applicant, and since I got a CO on 29/9 everything moved so fast. I had applied for my pcc's start of Sept, and booked meds then too so when I got the CO, I had uploaded my pcc's and sent meds on 2/10, they were finalised yesterday and visa granted today!

The case officer must be working overtime, as I checked it earlier and saw nothing then checked again and saw it, which would be about 7pm their time.

Hope it gives hope to everyone that they're moving fast now on CSL applications. That was just under 5 months from application.

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

dipenpatel123 Oct 8th 2009 9:45 am

Originally Posted by shaz36 (Post 7999528)
Hi May applicants,
Just to let you know I got my visa granted today! I am a 9th May applicant, and since I got a CO on 29/9 everything moved so fast. I had applied for my pcc's start of Sept, and booked meds then too so when I got the CO, I had uploaded my pcc's and sent meds on 2/10, they were finalised yesterday and visa granted today!

The case officer must be working overtime, as I checked it earlier and saw nothing then checked again and saw it, which would be about 7pm their time.

Hope it gives hope to everyone that they're moving fast now on CSL applications. That was just under 5 months from application.

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Congraulations!!!!!!!!!!Indeed that was very quick!!

namecaesar Oct 8th 2009 9:52 am

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Congratulations! Party time!:thumbsup:

mpgrewal Oct 8th 2009 10:17 am

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Shaz - Are you seeing "Applicant approved" now or all are "MET"...
2. Did the CO requested you to send your passport. If yes, at what address?

H2fusion Oct 8th 2009 11:33 am

Congrats Shaz! Good luck to all of May applicants.

proximo Oct 8th 2009 11:33 am

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

WoW. Congrats bro. Pray for us :D

proximo Oct 8th 2009 11:35 am

Originally Posted by khdmah (Post 7999349)
Hi All,

Thanks

Thats awesome. Great news. Best wishes for you bro and as I applied on 18 May 2009 I hope to get a CO soon :D

shaz36 Oct 8th 2009 11:41 am

Originally Posted by mpgrewal (Post 7999645)
Shaz - Are you seeing "Applicant approved" now or all are "MET"...

2. Did the CO requested you to send your passport. If yes, at what address?

On the first page on the online status, it shows applicant approved under each family member, and on the second page all items show as met.

I havent had a letter yet as this only showed online today, but expect to get it in the next few days. My agent said that I'd have to post off my passport to London, but the details will be in the letter.

Thanks for all your kind wishes guys,

Shaz

angati Oct 8th 2009 11:42 am

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

congrats......now its pary time:thumbsup::rofl:

mustafa_jaleel Oct 8th 2009 12:04 pm

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Congratulations!

Definitely party time! and really quick processing :)

Regards,
MJ

Bermudashorts Oct 8th 2009 12:05 pm

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Wow Shaz that was quick. i got my CO the day before you and have not even booked my meds yet, although I have sent off for the PCC but expecting my overseas one to be SLOW!! :p

argenjis Oct 8th 2009 12:13 pm

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Congrats Shaz!!!!!! :eek: :thumbsup: