British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

mohodhaka Oct 13th 2009 9:02 am

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by angati (Post 8012103)
Thank you for advising that your nominated occupation is on the Critical
Skills List. We can confirm that this information has been noted on your
file.

this is the reply for my PLE. no sign of CO still:unsure:

what was the content in your PLE ?

angati Oct 13th 2009 9:28 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8012336)
what was the content in your PLE ?

just asked if i am being processed in prority for CSl

mohodhaka Oct 13th 2009 9:36 am

Originally Posted by angati (Post 8012395)
just asked if i am being processed in prority for CSl

so they answered to the point! :rofl:

dont worry, within few days CO will be assigned to ur app.

javedmin74 Oct 13th 2009 9:53 am

I contacted with panel doctor for medical. they enquired about the letter or email from immigration department in which they asked me to go for medical. I am leaving country for some official requirement and it may be for more than 02 months so i want to go for medical now.

any advise please?

mohodhaka Oct 13th 2009 10:11 am

Originally Posted by javedmin74 (Post 8012446)
I contacted with panel doctor for medical. they enquired about the letter or email from immigration department in which they asked me to go for medical. I am leaving country for some official requirement and it may be for more than 02 months so i want to go for medical now.

any advise please?

yes, u can go for medical anytime. its just about 30 mins job. taking blood, urine, chest x-ray, eye-power, blood pressure... thats all.

and show ur passport copy, photo, TRN number (or, copy of automated email).

so ur medical is over..! now wait for visa grant! ;)

proximo Oct 13th 2009 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8012006)
Ok. I will wait for the email from them.

Dear bro,

If some of your documents have the status Met then you have a CO and he will soon contact you. Congrats :D

xuberant Oct 14th 2009 3:47 am

Still no contact from CO.

I just realized one change in my application. Few months ago, the landline telecommunication company has updated the area code of my city. Now the landline number using the old area code is not valid any more. My current employer belongs to my city. May be the "further checking required" status for my work experience documents is because they are unable to contact my employer. But the employer reference letters also contains the mobile number which is still the same.

Should I wait for response from CO or should I sent a PLE to DIAC/Change of circumstances form ?

intellect20 Oct 14th 2009 5:21 am

Inform DIAC using Change of circumstances form.

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8014617)
Still no contact from CO.

I just realized one change in my application. Few months ago, the landline telecommunication company has updated the area code of my city. Now the landline number using the old area code is not valid any more. My current employer belongs to my city. May be the "further checking required" status for my work experience documents is because they are unable to contact my employer. But the employer reference letters also contains the mobile number which is still the same.

Should I wait for response from CO or should I sent a PLE to DIAC/Change of circumstances form ?

mpgrewal Oct 14th 2009 5:25 am

Originally Posted by intellect20 (Post 8014764)

Yes do that. You can even color-scan the filled and signed form and email it to GSM email address.

xuberant Oct 14th 2009 5:27 am

Originally Posted by intellect20 (Post 8014764)

How do I submit this form ? Is there any online copy of this form or should I send it on the email mentioned for sending documents ?

intellect20 Oct 14th 2009 5:42 am

Print the form and fill it manually. Scan it and upload on the online link.

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8014775)
How do I submit this form ? Is there any online copy of this form or should I send it on the email mentioned for sending documents ?

xuberant Oct 14th 2009 7:17 am

Originally Posted by intellect20 (Post 8014792)
Print the form and fill it manually. Scan it and upload on the online link.

There is no option on online documents regarding change of circumstances form. Should I sent it via email to DIAC which they have provided for sending documents or should i just intimate the new numbers via PLE ?

mohodhaka Oct 14th 2009 8:00 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8014912)
There is no option on online documents regarding change of circumstances form. Should I sent it via email to DIAC which they have provided for sending documents or should i just intimate the new numbers via PLE ?

Ofcourse there is an option to upload change in circumstances form. You can upload any document in the category "Others" and give a proper description regarding that document.

Then, if you wish to, you can send a PLE saying that you have uploaded a document to the application regarding the change. but, in my case, i didnt send any PLE. and it worked fine.

mohodhaka Oct 14th 2009 8:03 am

Hey guys...

My document checklist shows "Met", medicals finalized.. since today morning. :blink:

But, a new link is arrived "Complete character assessment" !:frown:

intellect20 Oct 14th 2009 8:43 am

Hi mohodhaka,

Although I have filled the online form for character assessment the time I havd lodged my application but my CO contacted me to fill Form 80 and submit.

So I suggest you to fill form 80 and submit to DIAC as I assume you had not done this before.

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8014985)
Hey guys...

My document checklist shows "Met", medicals finalized.. since today morning. :blink:

But, a new link is arrived "Complete character assessment" !:frown: