British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

imranprogrammer Jul 12th 2010 8:38 pm

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8696866)
Keeping in mind the context of the email I received, all I can see logically is that DIAC is not keen to finalize my case even after one more year so I should better throw all my visa worries into the dustbin just as they have thrown my case into the dustbin. lolz :lol: . Thats what I can pressume after 14 months of wait and this reply. I should concentrate on my career here in Pakistan instead of wasting time on this hypocritical visa evaluation system lmfao :lol: . Best of luck guys.:)

Forget about your visa and also B.E. Come back to BE with visa grant letter. :rofl:

aliah Jul 13th 2010 4:24 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8696866)
Keeping in mind the context of the email I received, all I can see logically is that DIAC is not keen to finalize my case even after one more year so I should better throw all my visa worries into the dustbin just as they have thrown my case into the dustbin. lolz :lol: . Thats what I can pressume after 14 months of wait and this reply. I should concentrate on my career here in Pakistan instead of wasting time on this hypocritical visa evaluation system lmfao :lol: . Best of luck guys.:)

it is annoying,no doubt!
But dude instead of getting paranoid,why not raise this issue with DIAC?
what if all may`09 guys raise their voices and jointly convince DIAC to answer why there is huge difference(so called***) between processing of Pakistanis and others...AHC Pakistan is useless and unable to answer,i suppose!
B.E. is not DIAC related forum and your voice will remain contained in...

mahbub1230 Jul 13th 2010 4:25 am

some guys got their visa grant letter within 2 or 3 months. i don't know why the processing time varies more one applicant to another applicant.

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer (Post 8696887)
Forget about your visa and also B.E. Come back to BE with visa grant letter. :rofl:

intellect20 Jul 13th 2010 4:39 am

But how can we raise our voices with DIAC??? Any ideas?

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8697658)
it is annoying,no doubt!
But dude instead of getting paranoid,why not raise this issue with DIAC?
what if all may`09 guys raise their voices and jointly convince DIAC to answer why there is huge difference(so called***) between processing of Pakistanis and others...AHC Pakistan is useless and unable to answer,i suppose!
B.E. is not DIAC related forum and your voice will remain contained in...

aliah Jul 13th 2010 4:41 am

Originally Posted by intellect20 (Post 8697672)
But how can we raise our voices with DIAC??? Any ideas?

Its a suggestion/idea only...
but there should rather must be some channel through which it can be done. ..
if somehow official word from DIAC on this issue comes out,that will relieve the pain to great extent...

proximo Jul 13th 2010 6:28 am

I agree perhaps this is the best thing to do now. :lol:

Pollyana Jul 13th 2010 6:43 am

Originally Posted by mahbub1230 (Post 8697659)
some guys got their visa grant letter within 2 or 3 months. i don't know why the processing time varies more one applicant to another applicant.

Because every application is unqiue, and thus every application requires different checks to be made.

ashfaq Jul 13th 2010 7:14 am

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8697677)
Its a suggestion/idea only...
but there should rather must be some channel through which it can be done. ..
if somehow official word from DIAC on this issue comes out,that will relieve the pain to great extent...

According to my suggestion. one should call to AHC first rather then to DIAC and ask the recepient about this delay because I strongly believe that AHC is responsible for such kind of delays otherwise u can see that other High risk countries applicants got visa within 6 months or so. So it's the delay from AHC and I think we can ask the AHC that y there si too much delay from AHC??

ashfaq Jul 13th 2010 7:17 am

By the way what is B.E?? Please tell me might be it will be beneficail for us

aliah Jul 13th 2010 7:27 am

Originally Posted by ashfaq (Post 8697871)
According to my suggestion. one should call to AHC first rather then to DIAC and ask the recepient about this delay because I strongly believe that AHC is responsible for such kind of delays otherwise u can see that other High risk countries applicants got visa within 6 months or so. So it's the delay from AHC and I think we can ask the AHC that y there si too much delay from AHC??

AHC wont answer ur query...i emailed once abt these checks and they plainly stated that "this office can not provide info on ur visa application.You need to contact the office where you have lodged this application"(which is adelaide ofcourse).

Originally Posted by ashfaq (Post 8697874)
By the way what is B.E?? Please tell me might be it will be beneficail for us

BritishExpats

ashfaq Jul 13th 2010 7:47 am

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8697892)
AHC wont answer ur query...i emailed once abt these checks and they plainly stated that "this office can not provide info on ur visa application.You need to contact the office where you have lodged this application"(which is adelaide ofcourse).

BritishExpats

then sorry to say that we can not do any thing instead to pray to ALLAH because I am sured that DIAC is fully dependent on AHC. It's the AHC who delays the verifications because of our country crisis. That is why they reply that the routine process is underway whenever it will be cleared the CO will talk to u. Actually they r continuously waiting for the AHC response.

gillgee Jul 13th 2010 5:03 pm

Hello All May 2009's

I 've one question now on my mind..

DIAC client service charter says a maximum time frame of 15 months for 175/176 applications.
U all people being May 2009 applicants are going to cross this legitimate time limit given by DIAC at the end of July.Have anyone raised this legitimate issue with DIAC in any of your correspondence with your CO's.Wt's DIAC's point of view about this issue.

proximo Jul 13th 2010 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by gillgee (Post 8698989)
Hello All May 2009's

I 've one question now on my mind..

DIAC client service charter says a maximum time frame of 15 months for 175/176 applications.
U all people being May 2009 applicants are going to cross this legitimate time limit given by DIAC at the end of July.Have anyone raised this legitimate issue with DIAC in any of your correspondence with your CO's.Wt's DIAC's point of view about this issue.

I guess its average time not max time.

aliah Jul 14th 2010 8:16 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8699102)
I guess its average time not max time.

some visa grants may break this silence...
i had feeling that Form 80 being "met"means a visa grant shortly but....people here are bound to wait even after that....
whats happening???:ohmy:

mahbub1230 Jul 14th 2010 9:03 am

My form 80 and form 1221 are showing "MET" since 5th of March. Till now i am waiting for visa grant letter.

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8700552)
some visa grants may break this silence...
i had feeling that Form 80 being "met"means a visa grant shortly but....people here are bound to wait even after that....
whats happening???:ohmy: