British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

mohodhaka Oct 25th 2009 5:26 pm

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8044805)
Today I recieved reply of my PLE.

"Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing. If
your case officer requires any additional documentation/information to
assist in the processing of your visa application they will contact you.
I note birth certificate and the Form 80 have been requested, please
upload or send in by email."

On my documents check list page, there is nothing mentioned regarding form 80. Do I still have to upload it ? I still haven't received any email from CO regarding anything..

Also, I was of impression that "Form 1221- Additional personal particulars information " and Form 80 are same. I have uploaded Form 1221 many months before.

In my opinion, u should upload the form 80. Cuz, in my case, CO [team4] requested this form and made my application process delay of 10 days.
So, there is no harm in uploading form 80 and it is worthwhile, in some cases!

vsuccess Oct 25th 2009 5:33 pm

Congrats Mohodhaka,

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8044986)
In my opinion, u should upload the form 80. Cuz, in my case, CO [team4] requested this form and made my application process delay of 10 days.

xuberant Oct 25th 2009 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8044986)

Ok I will. But tell me.. Is Form 80 like form 1221 ? CO hasnt asked me for medicals.. Its still pending from my side

And Yes.. Congrats on grant :)

mohodhaka Oct 25th 2009 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8045002)
Ok I will. But tell me.. Is Form 80 like form 1221 ? CO hasnt asked me for medicals.. Its still pending from my side

And Yes.. Congrats on grant :)

Thanks..! :)

form 80 is not exactly like 1221, some what similar!
most importantly, some COs request for form 80 and some for 1221!

u cant make any premonition which document or information will create delay in application process! so providing adequate information is good for this process!

mohodhaka Oct 25th 2009 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by vsuccess (Post 8044993)
Congrats Mohodhaka,

thank u very much vsuccess!!

dont worry, ur good news is waiting for bursting out!

proximo Oct 25th 2009 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8045019)
thank u very much vsuccess!!

dont worry, ur good news is waiting for bursting out!

Congrats bro!!!!! :D

argenjis Oct 26th 2009 7:18 am

Last week, my agent sent a PLE to DIAC, this morning I received the response... "Mr XXXXXX application has been allocated to a Case Officer. A Preliminary Review will shortly be conducted and you will be advised if additional information is required.
Please allow at least 6 weeks for this process before making any further enquiries in relation to this application. Your understanding at this time is appreciated."

Does anybody know how long could it take?

Cheers!
argenjis

mohodhaka Oct 26th 2009 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by argenjis (Post 8046564)
Last week, my agent sent a PLE to DIAC, this morning I received the response... "Mr XXXXXX application has been allocated to a Case Officer. A Preliminary Review will shortly be conducted and you will be advised if additional information is required.
Please allow at least 6 weeks for this process before making any further enquiries in relation to this application. Your understanding at this time is appreciated."

Cheers!
argenjis

:ohmy:
I have not seen this kind of response before!
can u tell me how many PLE's u sent till today?

argenjis Oct 26th 2009 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8047781)
:ohmy:
I have not seen this kind of response before!
can u tell me how many PLE's u sent till today?

:( glup!.... I guess this was my first PLE sent to DIAC...

Bermudashorts Oct 26th 2009 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by argenjis (Post 8046564)

Cheers!
argenjis

No we don't. You have a CO , this is good news, just be patient now. It sounds like DIAC are getting fed up with "how long will it be" questions.

xuberant Oct 27th 2009 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8045016)
Thanks..! :)

form 80 is not exactly like 1221, some what similar!
most importantly, some COs request for form 80 and some for 1221!

u cant make any premonition which document or information will create delay in application process! so providing adequate information is good for this process!

I have sent the Form 80 by email. I couldn't upload it because its size was greater than 1000KB. I hope they find my document in email.

Still no contact from CO yet :(

engr_kiiuk Oct 27th 2009 7:13 pm

Hi Friends,

According to DIAC the scanned documents should be colored document. Black and white documents need to be certified by appropriate certifying authority and can be attached and upload.
Form 80 & Form 1221, these forms are black and white? So to upload the scanned document what should i do?
What is the idea to get a colored scanned copy of those forms. Or do i need to get it certified by notary public?
Please share with me your experience.

Mayur Oct 27th 2009 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by engr_kiiuk (Post 8050830)
Hi Friends,

According to DIAC the scanned documents should be colored document. Black and white documents need to be certified by appropriate certifying authority and can be attached and upload.
Form 80 & Form 1221, these forms are black and white? So to upload the scanned document what should i do?
What is the idea to get a colored scanned copy of those forms. Or do i need to get it certified by notary public?
Please share with me your experience.

sign each page of the form with u r signature or put your initials at bottom with blue ink... scan it and send it...these forms don't come in colour

cheers......

mohodhaka Oct 27th 2009 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8050732)
I have sent the Form 80 by email. I couldn't upload it because its size was greater than 1000KB. I hope they find my document in email.

Still no contact from CO yet :(

But i could upload the document.
First I scanned the pages. then resize the images to 96 dpi and quality in low using photoshop. then using Adobe Acrobat combined the images into one document. the file size was less than 800kb. :)

xuberant Oct 27th 2009 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8050954)
But i could upload the document.
First I scanned the pages. then resize the images to 96 dpi and quality in low using photoshop. then using Adobe Acrobat combined the images into one document. the file size was less than 800kb. :)

hmm.. ok. Should i resize them and upload them ?