May 2007 VISA Applicants

Old Dec 13th 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

Originally Posted by rachie999
Still nothing for me......................
nor us...and i can't even get hold of my agent at mo?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road

Still nothing for me......................
...Nor us,another week passes! Somebody must have some positive news this week....Remember he's making a list and checking it twice!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pepsinperth
...Nor us,another week passes! Somebody must have some positive news this week....Remember he's making a list and checking it twice!

Hes gonna find out whos naughty or nice
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

rachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura about

We got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]

Our agent rang us this afternoon telling us we had an early Christmas present - our Visa had been granted today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a relief !!!!

can you believe after 8 months we had an offer on our house TODAY as well !!!oh my god what a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Good luck to all of you still waiting, you know who you are

Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

We got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![COLOR="Red"][/color]

Our agent rang us this afternoon telling us we had an early Christmas present - our Visa had been granted today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a relief !!!!

can you believe after 8 months we had an offer on our house TODAY as well !!!oh my god what a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

whooo hooo

Well done
many many congratulations
What a great Christmas present, Can't believe you sold the house as well
enjoy your celebrating

Claire
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

We got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]

What a relief !!!!

what a prezzie you must of been soooo good
congratulationsxxx karen and a very happy christmas
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am new to this forum.I am 24yrs old from India( HIGH RISK COUNTRY ) . I applied for skilled independent visa. BN SUBCLASS 136 MODL

ACS -2nd feb..07
ACS REPLIED - BN SUBCLASS 136 MODL
DIMIA REC case ON 3RD MAY..07
Money taken from credit card on 28th may..07
IELTS,PCC,MEDICAL SEND ON 7TH DEC..07 ( UNREQUESTED )

can anyone tell me when case officer is going to allocate for my case i am very frusted now.how long its going to take.

i have one more problem i used to work on C,C++ AND C# BUT NOW MY COMPANY dont work on that i have to work on html and php what i will do i am worried abt job verification becoz i have send my case on c,c++,c#.what can i do for that how i inform them abt that.

thanks

take care
bye
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya!!

Well done Rachie!!! What a relief - you must be sooo chuffed.

Fingers crossed for everyone who's still waiting and also a very merry Christmas to all my fellow May applicants.

Donna Doo
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=rachie999;5678218] We got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]

What a relief !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Two things to celebrate WOW

Suexx
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Congratulations!!Fab news
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

fantastic news rachie great, about the house as well what perfect timing the same happened to us visa on friday offer on house sunday what fab chrissie pressies.
good luck to those still waiting

anne marie xx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

rachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura about

anne - marie

GREAT NEWS for you too !!

WOW - we are blessed with fantastic christmas presents

YEAH
Old Dec 20th 2007, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

Hi

I am new to this forum.I am 24yrs old from India( HIGH RISK COUNTRY ) . I applied for skilled independent visa. BN SUBCLASS 136 MODL

ACS -2nd feb..07

can anyone tell me when case officer is going to allocate for my case i am very frusted now.how long its going to take.

i have one more problem i used to work on C,C++ AND C# BUT NOW MY COMPANY dont work on that i have to work on html and php what i will do i am worried abt job verification becoz i have send my case on c,c++,c#.what can i do for that how i inform them abt that.

thanks

take care
bye
Old Dec 20th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by strangers4me
Hi

ACS -2nd feb..07

thanks

take care
bye

Hi sorry can't help,
I am also a May applicant and do not have a case officer.
Good Luck
Claire
Old Dec 20th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hunt66
Hi sorry can't help,
I am also a May applicant and do not have a case officer.
Good Luck
Claire
Hi claire

Thanks for ur reply i am thinking that i am the only one u dont have case officer yet. so u r also in same seat do u have any idea how long its going to take. r u also from high risk country.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.