May 2007 VISA Applicants

Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

Originally Posted by cavysqueak
At long last....

MY VISA IS HERE!!!

Can't believe it! I'm a bit like this - as I don't really believe it yet! Now I just have to begin the process of making all the decisions about when & where & how to organise myself!

Congrats to all who have recieved their visa's so far.... Let's hope everyone on the list has good news soon.

CONGRATULATIONS

ALL THE BEST DOWN UNDER:thumbsup
:

ANGIEK
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

the4macs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shawsdale
:curse::curse:Im A Mayee and still no case officer!!!! and its only me ,no dependants,or wife just me :curse::curse:
oh not good we got our co back in November so hopefully not much longer to wait!!!!
maybe you can have my co when shes finished with our file

good luck
Andrea
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Congrats to all those who have been waiting for such a long time......time to celebrate

Good luck to those still waiting...won't be long now
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

Goldsmith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got our Visa !!! Townsville here we come

Hi all

Got the elusive email on 11th January - haven't stopped grinning since

Timeline is as follows:

App sent 25th May
Pre ack 19th June
Ack and file no 28th August
Case officer 19th October
Meds at LCU on 13th December
Visa granted 11th January

From meds at LCU to being granted about 4 weeks, so LCU must be trawling through the backlog.

Best wishes to all and your new lives is Aus, especially the few May applicants still waiting

Loraine and Steve x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Got our Visa !!! Townsville here we come

Originally Posted by Goldsmith
Hi all

Timeline is as follows:

App sent 25th May
Pre ack 19th June

From meds at LCU to being granted about 4 weeks, so LCU must be trawling through the backlog.

Best wishes to all and your new lives is Aus, especially the few May applicants still waiting

Loraine and Steve x

many congratulations, I'm still smiling

Claire
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Timeline is as follows:

App sent 25th May
Pre ack 19th June

Loraine and Steve x
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Hi all

Timeline is as follows:

App sent 25th May
Pre ack 19th June

Loraine and Steve x
CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE
ANDREA
Old Jan 28th 2008, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Shawsdale is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess what I got today!!!!!

I didnt even know I had a co!!!
Applied: May 4th 2007
ACC : August 3rd 2007
Frontloaded PCC and MEDS: November 2007
Sent email - post lodgment enquiry 23 Jan 2008
Got visa today 28th January 2008 (eventhough it says that it was granted on the 23rd!!)

Time to open that bottle of bubbly that Ive been saving for today!!!!

138 Skilled sponsored visa. Took 8months and 20 days.

Good luck to all those waiting.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Racky is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS & GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO'S RECENTLY GOT THEIR VISAS
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shawsdale
Guess what I got today!!!!!

I didnt even know I had a co!!!
Applied: May 4th 2007
ACC : August 3rd 2007
Frontloaded PCC and MEDS: November 2007
Sent email - post lodgment enquiry 23 Jan 2008
Got visa today 28th January 2008 (eventhough it says that it was granted on the 23rd!!)

Time to open that bottle of bubbly that Ive been saving for today!!!!

138 Skilled sponsored visa. Took 8months and 20 days.

Good luck to all those waiting.

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

HI to all May applicants, im from the JUnies and there are around 12 of us left that are still waiting. Just wondered if you fancy doing a list like us of those who are still waiting for CO or visa, then we can see how they are doing with us as you are just infront of us lot, Cheers, ~Carley
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bournes
HI to all May applicants, im from the JUnies and there are around 12 of us left that are still waiting. Just wondered if you fancy doing a list like us of those who are still waiting for CO or visa, then we can see how they are doing with us as you are just infront of us lot, Cheers, ~Carley
hi Carley
I really thought you would have heard something by now,can you chase it at all? I'm not sure if you have an agent or not?
We are going for meds next week then it will be back to anxiously waiting.Its ok at mo coz i'm not waiting for an email and so feel a bit more relaxed about it all,till after next week!!!!
Thinking of you!
Babs
Old Jan 29th 2008, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Hi im late may early june [ cant remember what date agent lodged our application] but we would love to be added to your list. We have our case officer 9 weeks today but whos counting just waiting on word as all the pc and meds were frontloaded last September!!

Thanks
Andrea
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carley,

We are still waiting for a C/O, we submitted our application late May with reciept the 5th of June. We received acknowledgment the first part of September and were still waiting.... and waiting and waiting.

We frontloaded our meds and have had our PC's done.

Oh, were on a skilled 138 visa - skilled sponsored!!

Hope this helps, and we would like to be added to your list!!

Cheery,

Sarah
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the4macs
Hi im late may early june [ cant remember what date agent lodged our application] but we would love to be added to your list. We have our case officer 9 weeks today but whos counting just waiting on word as all the pc and meds were frontloaded last September!!

Thanks
Andrea
Hi Andrea, ive just updated the june list and added you, just have a look at the June07 visa application thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.