May 2007 VISA Applicants

Old May 1st 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default May 2007 VISA Applicants

Come and join our spreadsheet ......

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/may07.htm

PRIVATE MESSAGE me if you'd like to be added.

Good luck everyone

Karen x

Last edited by TheColebecks; May 1st 2007 at 8:14 pm.
Old May 2nd 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

BUMP
Old May 6th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Two added to the list .. keep them coming ....

Karen xx
Old May 6th 2007, 1:50 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

PM sent

Regards

Martin
Old May 9th 2007, 8:01 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Two added to the list .. keep them coming ....

Karen xx
Karen

Please can you add tony 6524:
Quote "hi we sent are's today .we are looking to move to queensland ,we have two childern aged 1 and 4 and my partner is a solid plaster."
Posted on the "May 2007 Applicants" thread on 5th May.

Thanks

Babs
I'm sending mine off to agent on tues so hopefully should be in may's applicants. i would love to go on a may thread if there is one? babs.
Did you post yours on Tuesday? Do you need adding to the list?

Rx
Old May 9th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

suchngkan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

I am sending mine on Friday this week so I will give you a PM Karen when I submit this.

Kind regards
suchngkan
Old May 10th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Rachel

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Karen

Quote "hi we sent are's today .we are looking to move to queensland ,we have two childern aged 1 and 4 and my partner is a solid plaster."

Thanks

Babs
I'm sending mine off to agent on tues so hopefully should be in may's applicants. i would love to go on a may thread if there is one? babs.

Rx
Old May 11th 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

suchngkan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Karen for adding meto the list.
Old May 11th 2007, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Come and join our spreadsheet ......

PRIVATE MESSAGE me if you'd like to be added.

Good luck everyone

Karen x

Hi Karen
Have just PM'd our details.
Wes and Jo
Old May 12th 2007, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Hi Wes & Jo

Welcome to the May app's.

Rachel.
Old May 13th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Karen

Thanks

Babs

Rx
Hi Karen, got your email thanks, have sent everything to agent and he is checking over so just waiting to hear that he has sent it all off and then i will be back in touch to get on your list. daren't say put us on now in case its too early and loads need to be done before it can be sent off.Fingers crossed I'll be applying for the list this week. babs.
Old May 13th 2007, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

Hi Wes & Jo

Welcome to the May app's.

Rachel.

Thanks Rachel, All the best with your application.
Fingers Crossed

Jo
Old May 16th 2007, 10:25 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya have just PM you sent application off to agent today so hopefully be on mays list.
Old May 16th 2007, 10:34 am
Just Joined

tony6524 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

can you add us to the list

toony and lindsey
going to gold coast
136mod
solid plasterer
sent visa 5.5 07
recieved it 10.5.07
no agent used
Old May 16th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Updates & additions made to spreadsheet.

Karen x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.