May 2007 VISA Applicants

Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Racky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

Originally Posted by rachie999
Hi Hunt 66 and others

Just found out today from our agent that we FINALLY have a CASE OFFICER.

when I knew my agent had called me I initially thought "this is it, my golden phone call, that the VISA had come through..........................It was an anti climax to say the least to be told, our medical checks had been requested (meaning we have a case officer) seeing as we sent them off nearly 6 weeks ago,

Is there no end to this frustrating, no sense method of applying for a visa/getting acknowledged, getting a case officer, getting a VISA.

oh well, it could be another 2 months of for all I know.

You would have thought the "case officer" would have known already that we had sent off our pcc and medicals??
Hi Rach
Sorry to hear that. I can imagine your disappointment, but hang on in there. I'm sure it won't be long now because they've had your medicals for weeks. How's the house situation going? We haven't put ours up for sale yet as my Mums ill in hospital and might be coming to stay with us to recuperate.
Best wishes to you from Eve
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

The McPhilimeys is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on everyone with Visa grants recently.

And good luck to everyone still waiting, fingers crossed you all hear some good news soon.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:24 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations guys on all your visa grants, bet you cant wait to get here, let me just say it is amazing, i love it ive been here over a week now and my kids are so happy we have the beach on our doorstep its gorgeous and everyone is so friendly i dont know why we didint do it sooner, any way good luck to those still waiting not long now.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:43 am
Just Joined

brizvegas123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Donna
yes we are:curse:
got our case file number 9 weeks ago and still no word of a co!!!!
its really doing my head in at this stage as the house is sold and due to be through by middle of December!!
when are you off?
Andrea

Hi Andrea - glad to hear that the house has sold and that its all a bit more real! i haven't been on the forum in ages - have you got your CO yet?

keep in touch if you need anything in sunny bayside

denise
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Collybabe i'm soooo jealous! We're up to our eyeballs in cardboard boxes as the shippers are coming tomorrow and are just soooo busy - could really do with a day on a beach to unwind a bit.

We're flying on 10th Jan so have a few weeks yet.....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you who are still waiting - I know exactly how it feels and it is just awful but hang in there

Donna

Last edited by Donna Doo; Nov 20th 2007 at 9:45 am. Reason: fingers don't work
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Sean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really nice
Smile Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

Hi May applicants,

We got our visa today , so over the Moon
Hope everybody still waiting hears something soon.

Thanks for all your help , we will still have lots of questions to ask but for now were just enjoying it.
Thanks Sean and Louise
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

the4macs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brizvegas123
Hi Donna
yes we are:curse:
got our case file number 9 weeks ago and still no word of a co!!!!
its really doing my head in at this stage as the house is sold and due to be through by middle of December!!
when are you off?
Andrea

Hi Andrea - glad to hear that the house has sold and that its all a bit more real! i haven't been on the forum in ages - have you got your CO yet?

keep in touch if you need anything in sunny bayside

denise
Hi Denise
still no case officer slowly going insane:curse:
at least the house is sold and we are free to go when we want!!!!
will pm you with update,keep your fingers crossed for us
talk soon
Andrea
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

the4macs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sean and Louise
Hi May applicants,

Thanks for all your help , we will still have lots of questions to ask but for now were just enjoying it.
Thanks Sean and Louise
CONGRATULATIONS

Andrea & Shane
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rachie999
Hi Hunt 66 and others

Just found out today from our agent that we FINALLY have a CASE OFFICER.

when I knew my agent had called me I initially thought "this is it, my golden phone call, that the VISA had come through..........................It was an anti climax to say the least to be told, our medical checks had been requested (meaning we have a case officer) seeing as we sent them off nearly 6 weeks ago,

Is there no end to this frustrating, no sense method of applying for a visa/getting acknowledged, getting a case officer, getting a VISA.

oh well, it could be another 2 months of for all I know.

You would have thought the "case officer" would have known already that we had sent off our pcc and medicals??

Hi Rachie,
At least you know you have a case officer, i would be happier knowing that, as far as we know we don't have one yet.
I cant actually imagine getting the e-mail now, it has gone on so long.
Please let it be this week,
Good Luck to all us still waiting

Claire
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi May applicants,

Thanks Sean and Louise

Congratulations

Claire and Dave
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:25 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on visa grants. If any of you are heading to the sunshine coast let me know i have a 2 bed villa available from the 1st of december to the 3rd of jan, we paid up front for our stay but have found a rental we can move into right now and as it is so hard to get a rental right now i would rather take it, if any one is interested look at the nevana villa cotton tree real estate supposed to be $900 pw but got it for$555 lovely place lovely area in maroochydore 5 mins from the beach.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi May applicants,

Thanks Sean and Louise
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Racky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi May applicants,

Thanks Sean and Louise
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

vivianne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi May applicants,

Thanks Sean and Louise
CONGRATULATIONS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.