Marchies 07 - Organising the move!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:38 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Marchies 07 - Organising the move!!!

Originally Posted by sophjam
Time is flying eh now. What sort of things did you put on ebay if you dont mind me asking. Im having bad times too with my mum I dont think I will be on speaking terms by the time we leave the way things are going I want to go with a happy heart but at this rate Ill be running!
we havent sold up yet so we only have our savings to start with to exchange its got to rise a little soon.
We put everyting on from beds and matresses, tvs, hi fi's, toys etc and they all sold even the car, so as from tomorrow we have no transport and are stuck at moms ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Hi guys, I am starting to panic here... Kieran hasn't been so well after his operation and the wound has MRSA in it.....back to the hopistal today for a check up........consequently my mind isn't really on all the matters to hand regarding the move. We are meant to be going in 6 weeks, stuff not sold, finances not sorted, no where to live when we get there, except for the lovely lesley anns sister putting us up for a few days we are then homeless starting to really panic only bought a small jar of marmite instead of monster size.....that shows how close it is. Girls have their leaving party next sunday, but can't get my head round food and party bags at the mo..............HELP!...LOUX
You poor thing I am not surprised you can't think , What is the prognosis for the MRSA and will it affect you when you get to Oz?

We have booked a holiday rental for when we get there, where are you going? PM me if you need the details.

Sorry you are having more trouble, when stress levals are so high
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Im sorry to hear that Kieran is having problems Im sure that the antibiotics will work and once the wound has healed the mrsa wont be a problem. Take a break and try to look at what you have left to do and delegate as much as you can to friends and family it will work out ok.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

AHHHH sweetheart.... listen to the nurses here..... He sounds like he's in good hands and well taken care off.. take your mind off it with the jobs list... i have 34 left on mine and got 4wks 5 days to go!! i have done loads so far and about 2/3rds of our way through it..

oh and by the way......................

We passed the ARTC !! yippee!!! No need to do a practical or phone interview.. was a week overdue but well worth the good news. means si just needs to do CPR and he can work!! such a relief cos without the cert he couldnt...

We are almost ready just paperwork to do really...

If you want a hand Sophjam let me know pm me and i'll ring you with the info i have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for kieran xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S-j x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:16 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

well done chick !!!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
We passed the ARTC !! yippee!!! No need to do a practical or phone interview.. was a week overdue but well worth the good news. means si just needs to do CPR and he can work!! such a relief cos without the cert he couldnt...

We are almost ready just paperwork to do really...

If you want a hand Sophjam let me know pm me and i'll ring you with the info i have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for kieran xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S-j x
Great news S-j, congratulaions you must be well pleased, good luck to you both.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Great news S-j, congratulaions you must be well pleased, good luck to you both.
Ta very much you two. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

WELL DONE AND CONGRATS S-J

Im gald to see you got your priorities right have to make sure they can work a!!
Mind you its the other way round in our house im the one who will be working first.

Its really nice to be able to post on this thread.
Im off to send our passports off today to have that visa ive yerned for put in it.

We have Fox removals coming Monday- i wanted them Friday but hubby and son wont be ready!!

Weve had an email from the young girl in the estate agents in Bundaberg we are buying the plot of land through saying she has sourced 3 new houses that will be up for rent at the end of the year in the same area as our plot of land is. Ive scanned and emailed all documents she wants for us to rent and she is sorting it all out ready for when we arrive.
so it looks like its all falling into place.

Ive sold a few more things at work and had a clothes sort out but i think i will be sorting more out. I never realised i had so much !!
We have someone coming to look at our wardrobe and chest of drawers tonight too. I hope they sell.

O well best go, im on a late shift today and got a fair bit todo before i go!!
From a happy Pomm
Teryna
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bundybell
WELL DONE AND CONGRATS S-J

Im gald to see you got your priorities right have to make sure they can work a!!
Mind you its the other way round in our house im the one who will be working first.

Its really nice to be able to post on this thread.
Im off to send our passports off today to have that visa ive yerned for put in it.

We have Fox removals coming Monday- i wanted them Friday but hubby and son wont be ready!!

Weve had an email from the young girl in the estate agents in Bundaberg we are buying the plot of land through saying she has sourced 3 new houses that will be up for rent at the end of the year in the same area as our plot of land is. Ive scanned and emailed all documents she wants for us to rent and she is sorting it all out ready for when we arrive.
so it looks like its all falling into place.

Ive sold a few more things at work and had a clothes sort out but i think i will be sorting more out. I never realised i had so much !!
We have someone coming to look at our wardrobe and chest of drawers tonight too. I hope they sell.

O well best go, im on a late shift today and got a fair bit todo before i go!!
From a happy Pomm
Teryna
Thanks teryna. xxxxxxxxxxxx good news on the rental
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Well
Foxes came for 2 hrs and went with the bit of stuff we are taking.
We wont see that for 12-14 wks now going by shared container

just sorted the last few things to try and sell at work then it looks like i will be ebaying the sofa an dining room table and chairs. That will be it. The bit of stuff i willuse till the end i ampacking up for my daugther ready for when she returns

the estate agent has almost sorted rental for us 4 bed 2 bath on the site where we have purchased our plot of land $290-$320 not bad a, little more than we wanted to pay but reading some of the rental prices on here it dont sem bad.
we want to save as much towards the house we are going to have built as possible.
im still trying to get used to her laptop its very strange you know??

s-j we havent booked that hotel at heathrow yet just remembered we have 2500 airmiles to use so going to try and get something with them first.

feeling really unwell tonight so im off to have a bath then im going to have some Bundy rum and coke and off to bed.
Cheers
Teryna
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice one Teryna,

just cant get my head around the decision to rent before we go or after............. ??????????????????

Hope you get better soon.. xx

S-j x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Nice one Teryna,

just cant get my head around the decision to rent before we go or after............. ??????????????????

Hope you get better soon.. xx

S-j x
If it helps at all my friend who went to mandurah in perth last may rented a holiday house with pool, for 2 weeks they found a rental and purchased a car in the 2 weeks ok. she has a lovely new rental and loves it. she hasnt told me of any problems with the process only its the ed of their 6 montdhs an the owners have asked them if they want to buy.
they are considering as the kids have settled into school etc she dont want to upset them again.
Teryna
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bundybell
If it helps at all my friend who went to mandurah in perth last may rented a holiday house with pool, for 2 weeks they found a rental and purchased a car in the 2 weeks ok. she has a lovely new rental and loves it. she hasnt told me of any problems with the process only its the ed of their 6 montdhs an the owners have asked them if they want to buy.
they are considering as the kids have settled into school etc she dont want to upset them again.
Teryna

Cheers again, just not sure what to do.. might just leave it and see when we arrive, my mate who lives about 20mins further north said there's loads of rentals going at the mo... we'll see..
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

I have 2 dogs in tow so rentals are a problem for me so looking now and if one comes up im going to try to get my brother in law to view and get it for us. Its a worry for me. I think Im going to end up in a shed!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Wow immigration have been busy this week yes ............

Visa Granted this morning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.