Marchies 07 - Organising the move!!!

Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marchies 07 - Organising the move!!!

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Hi all,
this is getting very close to our last post, spent last three days cleaning things, ready for a final disinfection spray on tuesday before loading. nat has started packing cases and we have about 2 or 3 more tip trips to do, it is hard to believe what we have achieved in such a short space of time since getting visa, Spent 2 hours on phone yesterday with my mate from adelaide arranging a meet up at xmas at what will hopefully be our place in Redland bay area!! had street party on friday got very drunk, mind you champagne was nice lots of it!!!saying final goodbyes to best friends on friday night over a good hot curry and more champagne will be quite a difficult night we think even for a thick skinned rugby player like me
If we dont get a chance to post again good luck to you all where ever you end up and hope to here from you all as soon as we get connected in Oz.

All the best
Steve and Nat
Ey up Steve and Nat! We sprayed our bits on Saturday then Si had to Graffiti the patio with boobs and 'SI 4 SJ' !!! boys and toys!!!

Still no news on the bike. But no biggie, just means until it's sold here there will be no bike in Oz

Kels and Andy's shipping went today, ours was supposed to be tomorrow but had to put back to Wed as just not ready for them! Have just got the kitchen to do and clean the bikes and my phil and teds pushchair (forgot Saturday )

Well off to bed now for another full day tomorrow. my mate Lisa D off the FEB(?) applicants arrived in Sydney a few days ago and she's loving it.! She said a bit surreal but nice..

other than that, the house is manic and i savour silence xxxxxxxxxxx Take care Steve and Nat, good luck, hear from you soon xx S-j x
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Hi all,
this is getting very close to our last post, spent last three days cleaning things, ready for a final disinfection spray on tuesday before loading. nat has started packing cases and we have about 2 or 3 more tip trips to do, it is hard to believe what we have achieved in such a short space of time since getting visa, Spent 2 hours on phone yesterday with my mate from adelaide arranging a meet up at xmas at what will hopefully be our place in Redland bay area!! had street party on friday got very drunk, mind you champagne was nice lots of it!!!saying final goodbyes to best friends on friday night over a good hot curry and more champagne will be quite a difficult night we think even for a thick skinned rugby player like me
If we dont get a chance to post again good luck to you all where ever you end up and hope to here from you all as soon as we get connected in Oz.

All the best
Steve and Nat
ALL THE BEST STEVE AND NAT.I HOPE YOU ARE REALLY HAPPY IN YOUR NEW LIFE. Ive had 3 time wasters for the house and 2 for the caravan so far god there are so many knobs out there, we have 2 more house viewers today dont know when im going to get the chance to slow down before we leave im going to be knackered starting my new job. Best of Luck Trudi
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Trudi you are a woman you have endless energy, you can do everything upside down while balancing on one finger.......... isnt that what we're told!! Half done the kitchen.. put will in for afull day at nursury today.. cost me £16 for the extra but not back till 6pm.. boys are a gem and gave the day off to Abi to watch them for me while i pack.. Bad eh,,, only one day though..

the buyer will come... (that's what i keep telling myself for the bike!)

Keep it up Sweetie, Si's booked the 4 wks off already for Cairns, See you in March!

S-j xxxxx

got your Pm Steve. x
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Trudi you are a woman you have endless energy, you can do everything upside down while balancing on one finger.......... isnt that what we're told!! Half done the kitchen.. put will in for afull day at nursury today.. cost me £16 for the extra but not back till 6pm.. boys are a gem and gave the day off to Abi to watch them for me while i pack.. Bad eh,,, only one day though..

the buyer will come... (that's what i keep telling myself for the bike!)

Keep it up Sweetie, Si's booked the 4 wks off already for Cairns, See you in March!

S-j xxxxx

got your Pm Steve. x
isnt that the cyclone season will leave the key under the doormat
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sophjam
isnt that the cyclone season will leave the key under the doormat

x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

We have accepted an offer on the house She wantes to exchange by 30 Nov as rental agreement runs out

S-j really forward to that drink
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Jackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really nice

Hi all, sorry havent posted in a while, things've been absolutely crazy

We've finally got rid of all the vehicles (except the Harley which is now coming with us - I can feel a very long vehicle export post brewing in about 2 months time!)

Anyway, we fly to Perth at 12 noon on Friday so this will probably be my last post from the UK. (current forecast for Saturday is 32 degrees )

Good luck to the rest of you with housesales/ebay etc (aargh, don't even mention ebay - that's another very long post when my feet finally touch the ground :curse

See you on the other side

Jackie
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jackier
Hi all, sorry havent posted in a while, things've been absolutely crazy

We've finally got rid of all the vehicles (except the Harley which is now coming with us - I can feel a very long vehicle export post brewing in about 2 months time!)

Anyway, we fly to Perth at 12 noon on Friday so this will probably be my last post from the UK. (current forecast for Saturday is 32 degrees )

Good luck to the rest of you with housesales/ebay etc (aargh, don't even mention ebay - that's another very long post when my feet finally touch the ground :curse

See you on the other side

Jackie

Good luck to you
Old Oct 13th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

yep,

best wishes Jackie, hope it all goes smoothly for you....

I'll open a bottle today at 5 Sam and i'll let you know how i get on (read Marchies)

S-jx
Old Oct 20th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

One out one in.
Can i join in the organising now?

We booked our flights tonight
We fly on the 8th Jan from heathrow 20.15. 11 weeks Tues
arrive in Bundaberg at 11.50

So now its all systems go, loads still left to sell,
anyone know of a good way to sell 3piece suite, table & chairs and bedroom suite?
Ive advertised in local shops and local paper.
I suppose i will have to try ebay
Ive sold of stuff at work mind my little folder of what i have to sell is making good reading in the staff room.
Exchange rate still crap 2.24 with hifx yesterday

O well best go im off to celebrate a little more
Cheers
Teryna

Last edited by bundybell; Oct 20th 2007 at 7:10 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
One out one in.

anyone know of a good way to sell 3piece suite, table & chairs and bedroom suite?
Ive sold of stuff at work mind my little folder of what i have to sell is making good reading in the staff room.

Cheers
Teryna
Teryna,

Think rate might be up slightly at 2.29.

Looking forward to the meet tomorrow.

See you there,

Lau x
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bundybell
One out one in.

Cheers
Teryna
Booked our flights too, we fly 28th January to Brisbane. Heading for Sunshine Coast. Still so much to do too but I think having a date to work to helps. Well we lost the rugby but hey we have OZ to look forward too and it is saturday night and the merlot is flowing... Its not all bad is it!!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:37 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Glad things are moving with everyone, we have less than 3 weeks left and things are pretty hectic, we just moved into moms and boy is it stressful she hates the idea of us going and is making my life hell, she said im the most selfish person in the world for taking her only grandkids away. Any way the last of our stuff sold today on ebay and have done really well, just got to clean the house now ready for the new guys, hope to complete friday so fingers crossed, i just hope the exchange rate goes up before we leave, it must have known we were coming for it to drop like that, we have our leaving party friday yeeeeeeeeeeeah cant wait!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Glad things are moving with everyone, we have less than 3 weeks left and things are pretty hectic, we just moved into moms and boy is it stressful she hates the idea of us going and is making my life hell, she said im the most selfish person in the world for taking her only grandkids away. Any way the last of our stuff sold today on ebay and have done really well, just got to clean the house now ready for the new guys, hope to complete friday so fingers crossed, i just hope the exchange rate goes up before we leave, it must have known we were coming for it to drop like that, we have our leaving party friday yeeeeeeeeeeeah cant wait!!!!
Time is flying eh now. What sort of things did you put on ebay if you dont mind me asking. Im having bad times too with my mum I dont think I will be on speaking terms by the time we leave the way things are going I want to go with a happy heart but at this rate Ill be running!
we havent sold up yet so we only have our savings to start with to exchange its got to rise a little soon.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

Hi guys, I am starting to panic here... Kieran hasn't been so well after his operation and the wound has MRSA in it.....back to the hopistal today for a check up........consequently my mind isn't really on all the matters to hand regarding the move. We are meant to be going in 6 weeks, stuff not sold, finances not sorted, no where to live when we get there, except for the lovely lesley anns sister putting us up for a few days we are then homeless starting to really panic only bought a small jar of marmite instead of monster size.....that shows how close it is. Girls have their leaving party next sunday, but can't get my head round food and party bags at the mo..............HELP!...LOUX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.