March 2009 Applicants

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

cartertucker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: March 2009 Applicants

Hi,

I would like to board this boat please...

We submitted our 175 visa application on March 18th 2009

Worried about the length of time the visa may take now, anyone been told anything?

Many Thanks
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alhatti
As VSLAMBA said SS needs to stay in the state for two years. My doubt and question is, is it a good idea to put some restrictions on yourself for two years while you have enough pass mark just to speed up the process for two months or less?
I totally agree with your views...I must wait till May 2009...

One more questions..

Let's say I get SS..then is it possible to refuse it? Or I have to accpet it forcefully? I am confused..I means after they accpet they will come back and ask to accpet me..only after that they will forward form to DIAC( I think form 1120 not sure..)

Please guide me..little worried...
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

Sunil Nayakar is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: March 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by vslamba
Yeah I would be interested in the same question, People who are on CSL will get a CO with in 3 months if they dont shift to SS. So why Shift and restrict yourself for 2 years ? Just for 3 months faster processing?? Probably other people can shed a light on it ...
HI ,
Is it true that
1.Computer profesionals-with MODL skills fall under CSL list?
2.CSL listed applications will all will be alloted the case officer by END of MAY2009.

I read these in few of the quotes in some threads.

Did anybody got any through confirmation from the Immigration department?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:46 am
Just Joined

masud39 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi!

Aman, what happens right after lodging the DIAC online application. As I dont have credit card, my friend in USA will pay for me & later he will inform me the TRN through which I will complete the subsequent forms on medical, character etc.

Do you think my plan will work? Is there any exceptional risk involved?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by masud39
hi!

Aman, what happens right after lodging the DIAC online application. As I dont have credit card, my friend in USA will pay for me & later he will inform me the TRN through which I will complete the subsequent forms on medical, character etc.

Do you think my plan will work? Is there any exceptional risk involved?
Hi Masud,
That should be OK prima facie because I have used other's cards and let other people use my cards many a times. But here, as you wrote, if your friend is going to make transaction on your behalf, it simply means that he will be logging into your application which is not a very good idea but it seems you are OK with that. Also, he must not give his details where it must be yours. I mean if you wish to be contacted by e-mail, you must provide your e-mail instead of somebody else's.
Now let's come to what happens after... You will get a confirmation screen which will tell you about outstanding documents. It will show the status as "application received...". You will also get an option to print your responses in the application and receipt of payment. After some time (days), you will get a detailed notification with all the details in a mail. You will get link to login to your application using TRN, passport, DOB and country. You can also upload documents through a link provided in the mail. I hope this helps.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sunil Nayakar
HI ,
Is it true that
1.Computer profesionals-with MODL skills fall under CSL list?
2.CSL listed applications will all will be alloted the case officer by END of MAY2009.

I read these in few of the quotes in some threads.

Did anybody got any through confirmation from the Immigration department?
Hi Sunil,
1. It's true. All IT MODL fall under CSL so far (luckily ... )
2. This is also true. You can get this info by sending a blank mail to [email protected]
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
I totally agree with your views...I must wait till May 2009...

One more questions..

Let's say I get SS..then is it possible to refuse it? Or I have to accpet it forcefully? I am confused..I means after they accpet they will come back and ask to accpet me..only after that they will forward form to DIAC( I think form 1120 not sure..)

Please guide me..little worried...
What will happen if all three states provide you the sponsorship? DIAC cannot force you for three and also unlikely to ask you to choose one.

If you don't apply deliberately to change your GSM category from 175 to 176, I think DIAC will not change it on its own.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

SS get activated only after you confirm acceptance, so once you accept one SS you could ignore the others, or if you choose a latter one inform the respective state which you have already confirmed sponsorship that you are no longer required their sponsorship.

I don't no the consequence of having multiple SS on the DIAC system for one individual, but I assume the CO will request you to make a choice, but that is a guess.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shafanm
SS get activated only after you confirm acceptance, so once you accept one SS you could ignore the others, or if you choose a latter one inform the respective state which you have already confirmed sponsorship that you are no longer required their sponsorship.

I don't no the consequence of having multiple SS on the DIAC system for one individual, but I assume the CO will request you to make a choice, but that is a guess.
I agree!!

by the way what happened to ur IELTS? Have you filed the visa?

Last edited by aman_sharma2k1; Mar 27th 2009 at 1:12 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 7:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by husaing
Hi Masud,
That should be OK prima facie because I have used other's cards and let other people use my cards many a times. But here, as you wrote, if your friend is going to make transaction on your behalf, it simply means that he will be logging into your application which is not a very good idea but it seems you are OK with that. Also, he must not give his details where it must be yours. I mean if you wish to be contacted by e-mail, you must provide your e-mail instead of somebody else's.
Now let's come to what happens after... You will get a confirmation screen which will tell you about outstanding documents. It will show the status as "application received...". You will also get an option to print your responses in the application and receipt of payment. After some time (days), you will get a detailed notification with all the details in a mail. You will get link to login to your application using TRN, passport, DOB and country. You can also upload documents through a link provided in the mail. I hope this helps.
Thanks, Husain!
I allready filled up & saved online application. As soon as I get the assessment result (obviously if it is +ve), I will put this information in the application & make a final save. Then I will give my friend ID & password to pay for me using his card. He will not write any information of mine.

But I got worried seeing a post in engineers australia's site mentioning it may take upto 10 weeks to finalize an assessment application. It was 8 till the last week, though EA usually takes much less time. My friends received their result within 2 weeks after submission. As EA has recently extended the time period, I think it will take longer than I expected.

Last edited by masud39; Mar 28th 2009 at 7:10 am.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

beachlou is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,

Still sitting and waiting. Most of our documents are uploaded, just need to do the Form 80, medicals and PCCs.

My other half has just renewed his passport as it expired next year. What do we need to do now with regard to letting DIAC know?

Many thanks
Old Mar 28th 2009, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Done with Marriage Certificate but Son't Passport left. Hope to get it on Monday. I don't wanna miss March boat/ship
Old Mar 29th 2009, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

I would like to join the March boat please

175 Application online 29.03.09
Secondary Teacher CSL

Fingers crossed not too long a wait !!! Thanks Nicky
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nbn8
I would like to join the March boat please

175 Application online 29.03.09
Secondary Teacher CSL

Fingers crossed not too long a wait !!! Thanks Nicky
Welcome!!!

Ok..guys..I will make new list with the passengers on this ship ...just lazy now to make this list....I am bit drunk now ...Cannot make now..bit worried also as have to go to office early

Anyways..if someone can make this list I will be more than happy

Going to have one more large peg (90 Ml)
Bye

Love u all...
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

Hi all

Can I jump on the March 09 boat as well

Have just lodged 175 online this afternoon, still have to upload documents.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.