Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Old Aug 31st 2006, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of
Default Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Hi All

Congrats to all of you lucky peeps who have been allocated COs and good luck to all those others who have meds booked! Not long for you know and then all your list will be a beautiful spectrum of colour!!!!

xx
Old Aug 31st 2006, 3:53 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JosieJ
Hi All

Congrats to all of you lucky peeps who have been allocated COs and good luck to all those others who have meds booked! Not long for you know and then all your list will be a beautiful spectrum of colour!!!!

xx
We don't want a spectrum - we want a wall of violet!!!!

Graham
Old Aug 31st 2006, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northerner
We don't want a spectrum - we want a wall of violet!!!!

Graham

You know what I mean!!!!!!
x
Old Aug 31st 2006, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I hope they haven't forgotten about Emmal alone there at the top!

Jackie
Thanks for the thought Jackie, I am still hanging on in here, not heard anything yet. I am Non - MODL so perhaps I still have a long wait.

Well done everyone else on the allication of CO's - onwards and upwards to the next waiting stage.

Emma
Old Aug 31st 2006, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by emmal
Thanks for the thought Jackie, I am still hanging on in here, not heard anything yet. I am Non - MODL so perhaps I still have a long wait.

Well done everyone else on the allication of CO's - onwards and upwards to the next waiting stage.

Emma
Maybe not Emma, their is a couple of us non-modl that have jumped the cue, i must instist that Graham gets his next if nothing more than to avoid another rant. lol

Best of luck to all.

RICH
Old Aug 31st 2006, 5:04 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

No for you two then!!!!

I'll have one for you instead

Graham
Tell be about it! Total detox from now till Monday!

Then Monday night

Janine
Old Aug 31st 2006, 6:16 am

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rich8509
Maybe not Emma, their is a couple of us non-modl that have jumped the cue, i must instist that Graham gets his next if nothing more than to avoid another rant. lol

Best of luck to all.

RICH
Believe me you don't want another rant LOL Nic's just said she's going to set up an all night vigil watching her yahoo account!!!

I'll get the in!!

Graham
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:12 am
Just Joined

petelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant future

Its good to see that March apps are getting COs. Keep em coming for those still waiting.

Lisa
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough

No for you two then!!!!

I'll have one for you instead

Graham
we will have every thing crossed for you graham , you will not believe the feeling you get when you find out we have now managed to get meds for this tuesday up in aberdeen so no stopping us now i am sure you will be tomorrow graham good luck
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:16 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Emma
well I hope you are not too far behind. I would hate to think of you being all alone on the March list.

....if you get too lonely you could always come and join us in the april list, but hopefully you won't need to.

Jackie x
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Talking Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Emma

Don't give up. You will be soon. we have just got our Co and requests last week and we are NON MODL.

Keep your spirits up. Thinking of you and lots of positive Karma your way.

Watty'n'Arls
x
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
Emma

Don't give up. You will be soon. we have just got our Co and requests last week and we are NON MODL.

Keep your spirits up. Thinking of you and lots of positive Karma your way.

Watty'n'Arls
x
Waaa??! I thought you guys were MODL! No CO or anything again for us today, looks like DIMIA don't really give a shit whether people ore MODL, no MODL, applied in November last year or May this year. Everyone seems as likely as anyone else to get a CO/visa.

Makes no sense to me and is bloody frustrating.

Graham

PS - Not having a dig at anyone for getting CO's you understand
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:10 pm

Just updating Watty'n'Arls to non MODL so we know where we are...

March 2006 Visa Applicants...

Keys:

DATE ARRIVED AT DIMA: USERNAME (VISA TYPE, ACK DATE) - latest update/comments

In Black: no CO assigned
In Green: CO assigned
In Violet: Visa granted

1 emmal (136 skilled ind) ack 10/3/06
3 Debs&Mark (136 Skilled ind) Ack 3/3/06 - CO 15.05.06,Meds and PCC's sent****VISA GRANTED 13JULY06*****.
3 Mick69 (136 Skill Ind) Ack 16/3/06 - Meds & PCC's frontloaded ** VISA GRANTED 09.06.2006**
9 Butch&Shell (136 MODL, Ack 09/03) - Frontloaded Meds & PCC's, CO 21/08/06
14 zeny (136-MODL, Ack 27/3) - Frontloaded PCCs - CO 20/06/2006 Meds Requested - ***VISA GRANTED 04/07/2006***
14 Vselenka (136-MODL, Ack 23/3)
14 KevinJanine (136 MODL, ack 31 March) PC's sent 29.08.06! CO allocated 31.08.06. Meds booked for 04.09.06.
15 Claire&Richard (138, Ack 15/3) - Applied PCC
16 neil_hick (136 non MODL) - Fees Taken. CO 29/08/06
20 Nick72 (136 MODL) - CO 23/5 - ***VISA GRANTED 21/06/06***
20 mpk200 137 stni SA. Meds and PCCs frontloaded, ***VISA GRANTED 21/08/06***
20 Watty'n'Arls (136 non MODL, Ack 20/3) - CO 21/08/2006, Meds and PCC Requested
21 Brij 136 Non MODL Frontloaded PCC's
23 Northerner (136-MODL, Ack 27/3) - Meds and PCC's frontloaded
23 Rich8509 (136 non MODL)- CO allocated 28/08
24 fabettega (136 skilled ind, ack 07/04) - Meds & PCC's frontloaded - CO 19/06 asked for PCC, sent
26 leew1019 (136 MODL) - pcc checks done, meds booked for 29th sept.... CO 31/08/06
27 eljustino (136-MODL) - Meds and PCC's done - unrequested 21/08. CO allocated 29.08.06
27 Damian & Sally (136-MODL, Ack 27/3) - Meds Frontloaded - **VISA GRANTED 22-06-06**
27 petelisam (136 Skill Ind, 07/04/06) Meds done 1/08 PCs sent 2/08. CO 30/08/2006

Graham
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:38 pm
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future

How things have moved in just 1 day that I'm not online!!!

Graham - Hang in there mate! Can't be much longer. Meanwhile,

Justin - Congrats on the CO. Pleased to hear your meds are okay.

Lisa - HeyHey! Congrats on the CO

Janine - Finally, a CO for you too! Congrats!

Leew - Another CO! Congrats!!

ROLL ON THE VISA!!!

CHEERS.
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:54 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Emma
Good luck to you Emma!! I too thought you were MODL.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer. As people have pointed out some non-modl people have already got a CO.

Janine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.