June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:49 am
Just Joined

OlegT will become famous soon enoughOlegT will become famous soon enough
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Stop crying and write to IGIS, maybe your CO sent your information to them and external checks may last up to 12 month!
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:57 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by OlegT
Stop crying and write to IGIS, maybe your CO sent your information to them and external checks may last up to 12 month!
ok i stop and you start crying. thanks for the suggestion
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI what is IGIS, how they can be contacted?
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by intellect20
HI what is IGIS, how they can be contacted?
It is Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security, DIAC uses them for external checks and you can make complaint once every 6 month and here is the link Online Complaint Form (Immigration)
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:19 am
Just Joined

I need to correct myself, DIAC uses ASIO for external checks and IGIS can make an inquiry to ASIO.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the iformation. Plz also share ASIO complete name and weblink.
I need to correct myself, DIAC uses ASIO for external checks and IGIS can make an inquiry to ASIO.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by intellect20
Thanks for the iformation. Plz also share ASIO complete name and weblink.
Here you go ASIO
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by khurram
I know at least 5 people who are waiting after sending form 80 for more than 5 months and every time, they raise an inquiry, they get this autoreply fro team 3.

I can assure you that your application is being processed as a GSM 176.

In regards to the status of your application, we are currently undertaking
routine processing checks. Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal
requirements are met in relation to an application this can take some time.

The case officer is following up on the status of your application on a
regular basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You
will be contacted if we require any additional information from you to
process your application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

I and my friend applied together. Luckily he was not allocated a CO from team 3. He got visa in November. you might have good experience with team 3 but not most of the people. Everyone who is waiting for many months, told me his case was allocated to team 3. anyways, if you have good experience, then its good Good luck
Been at work all day but here ya go! It is YOUR country that is DELAYING your visa and nothing at all to do with team 3! Maybe it is your employment? I don't know but what I do know is that team 3 have updated my status and replied to my emails personally from CO! My email was totally different from the above but that is because my Country replys to requests from DIAC in days rather than months, therefore being able to give me information and subsequently team 3 are able to reply to my enquiries and give me more information than your friends. Did your friends send you their email from team 3?
Grow up and take responsibility that it is your Country and all the external checks that DIAC have to make because, basically, people from HR countries are HR for a reason!!!
And please dont ever imply that i am a liar All I try and do i make people see sense and not blame the team they are allocated. Tejas is team 4 and has waited so very long to date - why is this? They arn't team 3 but still everyone likes to blame team 3. I have a friend on here who is LR and who hasn't even had a reply from their team after sending PLE so move on mate and stop ya whinging !!!

BTW, here is the email ya whinging sod!

Dear Ms Wilson, Thank you for your email regarding your S/c175 visa application. No further documents are required at this time. At present your applicationis undergoing routine processing which I anticipate to be finalised in thenext 3-4 months. You will be contacted when all other routine checks are completed. Your patience is appreciated. Regards

Last edited by wilson01; Apr 16th 2010 at 7:07 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:17 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by wilson01
Been at work all day but here ya go! It is YOUR country that is DELAYING your visa and nothing at all to do with team 3! Maybe it is your employment? I don't know but what I do know is that team 3 have updated my status and replied to my emails personally from CO! My email was totally different from the above but that is because my Country replys to requests from DIAC in days rather than months, therefore being able to give me information and subsequently team 3 are able to reply to my enquiries and give me more information than your friends. Did your friends send you their email from team 3?
Grow up and take responsibility that it is your Country and all the external checks that DIAC have to make because, basically, people from HR countries are HR for a reason!!!
And please dont ever imply that i am a liar All I try and do i make people see sense and not blame the team they are allocated. Tejas is team 4 and has waited so very long to date - why is this? They arn't team 3 but still everyone likes to blame team 3. I have a friend on here who is LR and who hasn't even had a reply from their team after sending PLE so move on mate and stop ya whinging !!!

Dear Ms Wilson, Thank you for your email regarding your S/c175 visa application. No further documents are required at this time. At present your applicationis undergoing routine processing which I anticipate to be finalised in thenext 3-4 months. You will be contacted when all other routine checks are completed. Your patience is appreciated. Regards
I didn't say u r a liar. neither i said u r a lawyer (Although its same ) sorry if you felt like that. I don't want to argue that. There might be difference of opinions.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have credible evidence that Mr. wilson is a CO of DIAC/ASPC/Team-3.

Pardon me I am just kidding
Old Apr 17th 2010, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Wilson seems to be on the same Boat. I assume, a CO can't email himself. By the way I sent PLE asking for some ideal timeframe. Lets see what response comes from my CO.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:41 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

mr. wilson, from the posts of Khurram I didn't get any impression that he considered you a liar.....the difference of opinion do exist and that difference drives from the experience. We hadn't had a good experience with Team 03 so far, this doesn't mean we think that they are inefficient or biased in some manner. But the notion behind that is simple.....we applied in June last year and after 10 and half months we didn't get medical and PCC request, employment inquiry etc....we haven’t been contacted for last 6 months even. This is really frustrating to see that people who applied 5-6 months after you are getting visas.....we have some plans, we have our significant amount of money at stake, we have spent time as well...nobody can understand our mental states...we are in the state of complete bewilderment and anxiousness. Now come to the other part of your post…..you say it depends upon to the country’s response…..I have 3 friends who applied just 3 months earlier than me…… one in Feb 09 other two in march 09…..and all of them got their visas in last December…all of them have moved to Sydney in Feb 2010…..they all were in CSL/MODL and ICT Professionals..I am also in CSL/MODL and ICT Professionals….they got their visas in 9-10 months and I am waiting even for meds and pcc……..if the country’s response thing is valid then why this huge difference in timelines exists among the applicants of same country and same profession? Now just put yourself at our place and consider the situation…..you will be able to understand the things in better way……
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Can anybody suggest on average how long will it take for medicals to finalize once it reached there ? (I know nobody can tell it exactly, but just a rough figure)

My wife's and baby's meds reached there on 29/03/2010. I can't check the status as i'm paper based.

Can anybody suggest ?
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:21 am
Siozakk

[QUOTE=muditha;8506780]Can anybody suggest on average how long will it take for medicals to finalize once it reached there ? (I know nobody can tell it exactly, but just a rough figure)

My wife's and baby's meds reached there on 29/03/2010. I can't check the status as i'm paper based.

Can anybody suggest ?[/QUOTE
from 2 weeks to 2 months
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=khurram;8506825]
Originally Posted by muditha
Can anybody suggest on average how long will it take for medicals to finalize once it reached there ? (I know nobody can tell it exactly, but just a rough figure)

Can anybody suggest ?[/QUOTE
from 2 weeks to 2 months
Thanx. I thought it'll be finalized within 1 month as most of the ppl have got it within 1 month

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.