June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Apr 6th 2010, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by Arcturus
jaz....,
as per new policy of DIAC, if you have been allocated a CO then you to mail on team's address of the CO for all the inquiries pertaining to your case. You don't need to lodge PLE for this. (email address must be written on your intial request letter)....

I have been assigned Team 3 and its e-mail address is "[email protected]". Hence I have to submit all my queries on this address. My CO name is Mr/Ms XXX XX and the person who send e-mail from "[email protected]" his/her name is Mr/Ms AAA A,Support Officer ASPC Team 3. Pls explian the following:
1- What is the source of your info regarding new policy of DIAC for forwarding queries to team's address ?
2- What is the difference between CO and Support officer ? I have received all e-mails from support officer and no e-mail from CO.

Regards
Faraz
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Faraz
I have been assigned Team 3 and its e-mail address is "[email protected]". Hence I have to submit all my queries on this address. My CO name is Mr/Ms XXX XX and the person who send e-mail from "[email protected]" his/her name is Mr/Ms AAA A,Support Officer ASPC Team 3. Pls explian the following:
1- What is the source of your info regarding new policy of DIAC for forwarding queries to team's address ?
2- What is the difference between CO and Support officer ? I have received all e-mails from support officer and no e-mail from CO.

Regards
Faraz
A support officer is lower in the ranks than a CO and will deal with a lot of routine admin matters such as updating status and sending routine requests.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Dear Seniors / others !

My application ( GSM-175/MODL/CSL/Paperbased/Off-shore/2211-11 Accountant/IELTS 7.0 each/HR country) is almost 9 months old ( June'09 ). I have been assigned CO but no medical call uptill now.
Pls advice is it wise/ feasible to ask the CO to issue medical call so that my case could go ahead a further ? or Should I just wait for CO's next instructions ?

Pls advice I am waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks & Regards

Wishing all of U best of luck.

Faraz
Old Apr 6th 2010, 1:27 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Seniors / others !

My application ( GSM-175/MODL/CSL/Paperbased/Off-shore/2211-11 Accountant/IELTS 7.0 each/HR country) is almost 9 months old ( June'09 ). I have been assigned CO but no medical call uptill now.
Pls advice is it wise/ feasible to ask the CO to issue medical call so that my case could go ahead a further ? or Should I just wait for CO's next instructions ?

Thanks & Regards

Faraz
When the CO is ready to ask for your medical they will contact you.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Faraz, can u plz share us ur region?
Old Apr 7th 2010, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tatoo
Faraz, can u plz share us ur region?
What Region ? Pls elaborate so that I could reply. BTW I am from Pakistan.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Region =Team, I am also from Pakistan and my region is 2
Old Apr 7th 2010, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tatoo
Region =Team, I am also from Pakistan and my region is 2
My region 3. My ASCO code is Accountant ( 2211-11). Whats ur ? My application is paper based.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:27 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

Regards
Faraz
we are on the same boat dude........
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arcturus
we are on the same boat dude........

Hey Arcturus, what abour your job verification??
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Faraz,

have your CO asked for the Form80?
Dear Seniors / others !

Thanks & Regards

Faraz
Old Apr 8th 2010, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi Faraz,

have your CO asked for the Form80?
Not yet, I think my Form-80 was almost complete in all respect ( May GOD that be fine ) . HOwever the support officer raised 2 queries on some info relating to Form-80 in Sep/Oct,09 which I replied and then complete silence.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

1 query to DIAC fetched the following reply:

"your application is going through standard processing which may require lengthy time, ensuring all legal requirements are met."

I am wondering what DIAC meant for lengthy times, Its already over 9 months since lodgement and they are still insisting on lengthy times ,I think they take 9 months as just 9 days or so,and it appears that DIAC might take ages to finalize our cases. However what next we can do expect praying,waiting & suffering.
May GOD bless us with success and bring some mercy in the hearts of DIAC people, ( if they have hearts )
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Still nothing. Waiting game too very difficult at times.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 8:15 am
Home and Happy

1 query to DIAC fetched the following reply:

"your application is going through standard processing which may require lengthy time, ensuring all legal requirements are met."

I am wondering what DIAC meant for lengthy times, Its already over 9 months since lodgement and they are still insisting on lengthy times ,I think they take 9 months as just 9 days or so,and it appears that DIAC might take ages to finalize our cases. However what next we can do expect praying,waiting & suffering.
May GOD bless us with success and bring some mercy in the hearts of DIAC people, ( if they have hearts )
The usual reason for long delays is the security checks carried out on applicants from high risk countries. DIAC has no control over the time taken for these checks, the delay is caused by the other country and the length of time taken for the response to be sent to DIAC. No good making comments about delays at DIAC when the delays are actually caused by your own home countries.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.