June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:40 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

[QUOTE=muditha;8506866]
Originally Posted by khurram
Thanx. I thought it'll be finalized within 1 month as most of the ppl have got it within 1 month
yes it is usually finalized in a month. but there is a chance that they can take more time. my friend also got visa after a month. all the best
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=khurram;8506870]
Originally Posted by muditha

yes it is usually finalized in a month. but there is a chance that they can take more time. my friend also got visa after a month. all the best
Thanx Khurram.
Old Apr 21st 2010, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All: Pray/hope/wish that visas may be granted in this program year ( 2009-10 ) up to 30.06.2010, although which has very thin chances as this program year is going to end soon and DIAC would have left with very few visas/quota. So just chill out and wait for the next program year and pray that no sudden change wipe out our hopes as DIAC is habitual of robbing people of their money/time/hopes. :eek
Old Apr 21st 2010, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Faraz
Dear All: Pray/hope/wish that visas may be granted in this program year ( 2009-10 ) up to 30.06.2010, although which has very thin chances as this program year is going to end soon and DIAC would have left with very few visas/quota. So just chill out and wait for the next program year and pray that no sudden change wipe out our hopes as DIAC is habitual of robbing people of their money/time/hopes.
Get a bloody grip and stop scare mongering! you have no evidence of this and have posted this message on another thread. What is wrong with you? You will get your visa and next thing we will all see is that you are going to validate months later. Im gonna hope that you dont post more comments like this
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wilson01
Get a bloody grip and stop scare mongering! you have no evidence of this and have posted this message on another thread. What is wrong with you? You will get your visa and next thing we will all see is that you are going to validate months later. Im gonna hope that you dont post more comments like this
My imagination was correct. I got 175 visa yesterday. It was infomed me by my agents.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, which country are you from?
My imagination was correct. I got 175 visa yesterday. It was infomed me by my agents.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:38 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

you are always like why don't you join WWE
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

congratulation dear can u tell us about ur country name please?
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:59 am
Begin with d end in mind.

Nary is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrates....
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ashfaq
congratulation dear can u tell us about ur country name please?
must not be Pakistan
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Wish you good luck!!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by khurram
you are always like why don't you join WWE
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Really nice and happy to hear that People even from HR countries are getting visas . wish u all the best.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

I am really sorry and always seek pardon if someone get offended by my posts.
Dear Wilson I didn't mean to offend any one .
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:36 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Faraz
I am really sorry and always seek pardon if someone get offended by my posts.
Dear Wilson I didn't mean to offend any one .
you should send him some flowers, choclates and butter scotch candies so that his face will turn from to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.