Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Old Apr 8th 2010, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

s_jose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Originally Posted by aliah
sure dude!btw which team has been assigned to u???mine is team 3
Aliah,

Did u get ur visa yet?
Old Apr 8th 2010, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by s_jose
Aliah,

Did u get ur visa yet?
No dear,not yet!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

My work experience still 'Required' since CO assigned. I submitted experience letters, payslips and bank statements.

Regards,

Ali

Last edited by Mr.Ali; Apr 23rd 2010 at 9:55 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Hi All,

My work experience still 'Required' since CO assigned. I submitted experience letters, payslips and bank statements.
I am from Wah Cantt. Pakistan.

Regards,

Ali
It doesn't matter.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

rizi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
It doesn't matter.
Imran , did you get call from AHC for job verification..?
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 3:05 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

It doesn't matter.
Imran what should i upload in "Work Experience" and "Specific Work Experience",
i have been working in same field for last 4.5 years and that directly reflects my ASCO code.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

msabiransari is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
i have been working in same field for last 4.5 years and that directly reflects my ASCO code.
Sorry Its me. You need to upload same documents in both.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Elena is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you sure about that cause it doesn't make sense to upload the same documents twice.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

msabiransari is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elena
Are you sure about that cause it doesn't make sense to upload the same documents twice.
As per the definition for both experiences on DIAC site, he needs to upload same documents because he has been in the same profession for last four years.

Its better to upload the relevant documents twice rather leaving it blank and letting the CO find out about it.
Old Apr 24th 2010, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

sidharthd is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, just want to check if employment verification is done after medicals and PCC is submitted to DIAC or before?
Old Apr 24th 2010, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sidharthd
hi, just want to check if employment verification is done after medicals and PCC is submitted to DIAC or before?
Employment verifcation can be performed at any stage, either before medical or after. It is also possible that they do not verify at all.
Old Apr 24th 2010, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
You have been working in the same field for the last 4.5 years then your experience and Specific work experience are same, no need to upload the documents twice. However, if CO is not satisfied then he/she may request for more detailed work references.

Last edited by imranprogrammer; Apr 24th 2010 at 4:26 am.
Old Apr 24th 2010, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rizi
Imran , did you get call from AHC for job verification..?
No job verification yet.
Old Apr 24th 2010, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

rizi is an unknown quantity at this point

No job verification yet.
great and all are met except medical...
Old Apr 24th 2010, 1:35 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

You have been working in the same field for the last 4.5 years then your experience and Specific work experience are same, no need to upload the documents twice. However, if CO is not satisfied then he/she may request for more detailed work references.
Experience and specific work experience are not same.

For the work experience you only need to upload evidences to support the last 12 months out of 24 months of your working in an occupation on SOL.

For the specific work experience you need to provide evidences covering the whole 36 months period out of 48 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.