Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Old Apr 25th 2010, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
Experience and specific work experience are not same.

For the work experience you only need to upload evidences to support the last 12 months out of 24 months of your working in an occupation on SOL.

For the specific work experience you need to provide evidences covering the whole 36 months period out of 48 months.
In my case I have uploaded reference letters and salary slips for last four years ONCE. Both of my EXPERIENCE and SPECIFIC WORK EXPERIENCE are 'MET'.
Old Apr 25th 2010, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

If work experiance and specifiq work experience shows met, does it mean that they will not do any job verification? Does it mean that CO is happy with the work experiance and no job verification required.
Old Apr 25th 2010, 2:34 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
In my case I have uploaded reference letters and salary slips for last four years ONCE. Both of my EXPERIENCE and SPECIFIC WORK EXPERIENCE are 'MET'.
what option did you select when uploading documents? Work Experience or specific work Experience?
Old Apr 25th 2010, 6:43 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
If work experiance and specifiq work experience shows met, does it mean that they will not do any job verification? Does it mean that CO is happy with the work experiance and no job verification required.
Under the umbrella of common sense, yeah it may seem like that. But it's not necessary.
Old Apr 25th 2010, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Ozzieland is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi... Most of you seem to be CSL / MODL applicants and therefore have your CO's assigned so quickly. Any others that are not on the CSL / MODL have applied ? How usually long after filing the Application online is the CO assigned ? I am SS but my profession is neither CSL / MODL. I would just like to know just an approximate processing time. If I have to send a PLE to know the status of my application, which Email should I send it to ?

Thanks
Old Apr 26th 2010, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
what option did you select when uploading documents? Work Experience or specific work Experience?
I uploaded all my experience related documents under ' Evidence of work experience'. NO need to upload the same document twice under different categories. DIAC people are intelligent enough to sort out the required information.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
'MET' means documents meet their requirements. No one call tell you whether or not they will perform job verification. There are a few cases where all documents were 'MET' but still job verification was performed after that.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 3:51 am
Just Joined

Zeesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello every buddy, I am new to this forum and I am planning to apply for Engineers Australia Assessment, as I have just 1 year of experience I am eligible for state sponsor application. In this case do I have to provide pay slips also? do Engineers Australia verify also? or its a DIAC issue?
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

qadeer591 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zeesh
Hello every buddy, I am new to this forum and I am planning to apply for Engineers Australia Assessment, as I have just 1 year of experience I am eligible for state sponsor application. In this case do I have to provide pay slips also? do Engineers Australia verify also? or its a DIAC issue?
pls post your queries on IEAust here.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680697

You do not need to provide payslips to IEAust
However, you need to provide employer ref letters, experience letter etc.
IEAust may verify with your employer, though unlikely.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 1:04 pm
Start of the end

shahmeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me what kind of number the call comes from. My reporting manager is my boss, and he does not pick call from unknown numbers. i have told him that call will be from islamabad numbers. Am i right ?

Your thoughts
Old Aug 25th 2010, 1:18 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shahmeer
Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me what kind of number the call comes from. My reporting manager is my boss, and he does not pick call from unknown numbers. i have told him that call will be from islamabad numbers. Am i right ?

Your thoughts
Empirical evidence suggest that call will be from an Islamabad number. And when you call back on that number you would be able to hear a recording like 'You have reached Australian High Commission in Isla.....Press 1 for this and that"
Old Aug 25th 2010, 1:27 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello guys,

Your thoughts
What kind of manager doesn't pick up the phone unless he knows who the caller is? What kind of business is it you work for?
Old Aug 25th 2010, 1:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What kind of manager doesn't pick up the phone unless he knows who the caller is? What kind of business is it you work for?
May be he is talking about the Manager's personal cell phone number on which he doesn't pick up the phone from unknown numbers. You never know with the twisted mentality of the people. Though, on company's phone its his duty to pick whatever call that comes.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 1:46 pm
Start of the end

shahmeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i am talking about his personal cell number. because what i gathered from this forum the call usually lands at personal number of reporting manager. There is no problem if calls are made to official office numbers.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 4:49 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i am talking about his personal cell number. because what i gathered from this forum the call usually lands at personal number of reporting manager. There is no problem if calls are made to official office numbers.
Then the answer is that you give DIAC the official numbers and not the manager's personal mobile! If they don't have his personal number they won't call him on it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.